Nutraslim and Quick DetoxUnauthorised withdrawals from my bank account

P

On 7/6/11 I ordered a free sample of Nutraslim and Quickdetox for which I had to pay a postage fee (and give my debit card no.)
I received the free sample and did not order or receive any further supplies.
On 30/6/11 I was horrified to see that two lots of £59.99 had been deducted from my account. I contacted the Halifax building society and they filled in a fraud claim but now say that I must have agreed to something in the small print and will take it now further - just telling me to contact the firm. I have tried ringing the number of Nutraslim/Quickdetox but have been left hanging on for 1 hour with no success, I have emailed them 4 times with no reply!