NutralogisticRaspberry Ketones & Power Garcinia

I called yesterday and FINALLY spoke with a person about how I was charged the $89.95 before my 30 days were even up. I was only supposed to pay the $4.95 S&H charge. So he did say they would take it off of my credit card (I will wait and see). AND then I received a package from NutraLogistic with Power Garcinia in it and there's a charge of $89.95 also. I NEVER ORDERED THIS PRODUCT!! I asked representative about these products I received and I would like to send them back. I was told to keep them and my charges will be taken off of my credit card. Should I call my credit card company and complain if these charges are not taken off of my card? This is nuts! Thank you for your help.
Jackie