NuAge Labs/NuAge ResveratrolUnethical Buisness Practice and Product Complaint

I ordered NuAge Resveratrol to be tried for 30 days free. In the terms it gives misleading information that it really is not a free trial product but a scam so that they can charge you the full price plus continue to send you more and again charge it to your credit card.
This product caused me severe gastric problems, including diarrhea, bloody stools, nausea and abdominal pains. I tried it spacing it out over a 2 day then a 3 day and 4 day separation but still could not tolerate the product. I tried calling but was put on hold for over 20 minutes, I am busy and cannot wait for someone to talk with me. I tried again and the second time of calling was able to talk with someone, but it is only a billing location and you cannot actually talk with someone who is pushing this product. I sent an email to the address that they sent when they indicated that they are charging my credit card and sending me another bottle of this product.
So now they want to charge me for the first bottle and a second bottle of $184.29 for a product that I could not take. It was supposed to be a 30 day trial.
You can order by mail but you cannot cancel by email, but they can send you notification that they are billing by email. And the billing company will not give you an actual phone number to talk with someone regarding this product. It is all very frustrating and should be unethical practice.

More NuAge Labs/NuAge Resveratrol Complaints & Reviews

• Mr
    Mr. disgruntled Sep 09, 2009

I have exactly the same complaint. I contacted my bank and cancelled my Visa Debit Card in order to prevent any further shipments even though I went through the Nuage hoops and got a cancellation number from them. I no longer trust anything the firm may say, including a cancellation.

• Th
    Theyarecrooks Sep 23, 2009

I ordered a free trial of NuAge Resveratrol and agreed to pay shipping and handling of $4.95 for a 30 day supply. I also failed to read carefully the 4 page "TERMS and CONDITIONS" not so clearly described in information in their website. They say:
    1. Upon placing your first order for NuAge Resveratrol (the .PRODUCT.) you will be enrolled in the Program. As a member in the Program, NuAge will immediately send you a 30 day supply and all you pay for is shipping and handling at a rate of $4.95. For whatever self serving reason it goes on to say:
    From the day you place your order you have 14 days to try the product. Please note that delivery time is subtracted from your Free Trial Period and will reduce the number of days allocated to your free trial period. It you want to quit call [protected] during the free trial period whose time is unknown. It is defined as 14 days minus delivery time!!! The point of all of this is to confuse us so that we have almost no chance to quit soon enough to avoid one or more follow-on $89.67 charges. Please pay attention and stay away from this product unless you are fully aware what the TERMS and CONDITIONS mean. In my case:
    On 7 August 2009 my credit card was charged $4.95.
    On 21 August 2009 my credit card was charged $89.67.
    On 5 September 2009 my credit card was charged another $89.67. Why do they send a 30 day supply every 14 days? How slimy and dishonest are they????
    I called to cancel after I noticed the 5 September charge. I doubt their honesty but I will wait and see if I need to cancel my credit card. BEWARE! BEWARE!

• Su
    SubManTom Oct 05, 2009

Company is a joke. Tell you to cancel 14 days after getting product but it is actaully date of order. Then when you call to cancel on 14 th day(Sunday) you can't get ahold of anyone and when you ge them on Monday you are over limit to cancel. So they bill 89.97. Then say they will throw in a complimentary bottle of this garbage. Don't do it.

• Pq
    PQP Oct 08, 2009

Just got off the phone with these scam artists...the above complain is exactly what I went through. I didn't think I was such a sucker...however, if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is. Beware of these folks!!!

• Cl
    Claris Khodabakhshian Oct 08, 2009

THIS PEOPLE ARE CRIMINALS, SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT THIS, I ordered the product, they lie and say it is 30 day free trial. I took tree pills and I was so sick that I was throwing up, I felt so sick, I tried calling them, was put on hold for ever, then I sent an email, thinking it is in writing and there will be a record of cancellation. They kept on charging my account and sending me the pills, I was charge 89.67 cents for total of over $300 dollars, I am a single mom with three kids, and that was a big charge to my account. I got a different phone number from my credit card company, called them, and they did not care, they would not refund the money, they said email is not acceptable, since in their terms and agreements, it says you have to call them.

NUEAGE LABS IT IS A SCAM, DONT ORDER

SCAM, SCAM SCAM PLEASE BE AWARE THEIR ADDRESS

acai ultra burn ULTRAgreen
    NEUAGE LABS
    2160 SUNNYDALE BLVD FL 33765
    CLEARWATER FL, 33565 PHONE [protected]

• Ca
    Carolyn South Oct 14, 2009

I too am a victim of these crooks. I cancelled the same day I ordered was given absolute assurance that it was done and I would receive no more orders. 2 weeks after I received the sample bottle I received an email from some independant mailing company informing me another bottle at regular price of something like $89.95 was on its way to me. I called my credit card company and cancelled my card that day. The card company said they did not see another charge at that time so maybe I cancelled just in time. I have called the phone number about 5 times and was given a name and email address to forward the letter to . Called back same day and was told I had sent it to the wrong email address so they gave me another one to send it to. That afternoon got an email from them saying they had nothing to do with selling this product!!! Oh sure they didn't!! They were admitting it on the phone and giving me email addresses to send my complaint to all day!!. I had ordered the Reserveratrol which was no better than a bag of skittles!!! I agree with some of the other people that something serious should be done to these type of scammers.

Carolyn South
    Alabama

• Ye
    YERANIA GOMEZ Oct 14, 2009

ESTAS PASTILLAS SON UN FRAUDE TRATAS DE HABLAR CON ELLOS TE CONTESTAN PERO SIEMPRE DICEN QUE EL SISTEMA ESTA CAIDO QUE NO PUEDEN ACCEDER A LA CUENTA QUE HABLE DENTRO DE TRES HORAS LUEGO HABLAS DENTRO DE TRES HORAS Y TE DICEN LO MISMO.Y SIEMPRE TE CONTESTA UN ESPANOL DISQUE SE LLAMA LEO.POR AHORA SOLO ESTOY PIDIENDOLE A DIOS QUE NO ME HALLAN QUITADO MUCHO EN MI TARJETA DE CREDITO.AFORTUNADAMENTE YA LA CANCELE PERO TODAVIA HAY OTRAS 2 TRANSACIONES Y LOS DEL BANCO NO ME HAN DICHO DE QUE CANTIDADES SON.

• Er
    ERA Nov 07, 2009

same problem that all this folks that i read, but i gotta make some moves to get my money back, and i just learn what my ex-husband tellme, never never give your creditcard information, be carefull all of us!!
    CAROL

• Eg
    Eggroll5215 Dec 14, 2009

I ordered a bottle of this stuff on 11/29 and called on 12/14 to cancel and of course they told me it was too late that I was being charged the $89 and they would not budge. Of course I tried calling them over the weekend and nobody answers because nobody is there. I felt the product did nothing for me after the 1st day however, it did not make me ill as it did to some of the folks writing here, but everyone's system is different. I did get a cancellation number from them and hopefully they will not send me anymore of their useless product. I also ordered the Acai Fit and cancelled that today and got the same story from them that I was a day late in canceling, but at least they cut the price in half and didn't want me to return the remainder of the product, so it was a little satisfaction knowing I didn't get bilked for the full amount from them. Also, the girl (Yvette) at NuAge asked me if I was satisfied with the call to them today and I laughed and said of course I'm not, I'm getting charged $89 for a useless product. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

savagebunny Jan 21, 2010

I had the same problem as all the previous posts. I probably should have known better. Unfortunately I am living hand - to - mouth and they charged my account and caused my rent check to bounce. There is a special place in Hell for people like these. Let the buyer beware!

• Ga
    Gailfriend429 Sep 07, 2010

I ordered the e cigarettes from these people - I cancelled the "subscription" but they had already mailed me the refill cartrigdes and would not accept them back for a refund. This cost me $69.62 and I am not even going to use the product. THey offered to send me some $100 certificate for something or other but who knows if I'll even get it. Wish I had paid better attention to their "trial".
    WOn't order anything from them again

• Co
    Complaints4u Dec 02, 2010

We ordered the e cigarettes as well... And was supposed to only be charged $9.67 for a 30 day trial period. Then recieved a charge of $99.67 on our credit card. I called their customer service line and even spoke to a supervisor there and requested a refund and canceled any future product. I was give two options. #1. I could accept a gift certificate for $100.00 to be used towards other merchandise or #2. They would apply a credit to our credit card in the amount of $40.00 . We chose the $40.00 credit! Then two days later was charged an additional $59.67 to our credit card. So i called the customer service line once again and spoke to a supervisor again. I was informed that the way that they give refunds is to place a credit to your card for the full amount of $99.67 and then they turn around and recharge your card the amount of $59.67 ... Well I told her that I was being charged another $59.67 to my card but still had not recieved any kind of credit. She said that it takes longer to process the refund than it does to charge your card. And that there's no telling how long it would take to refund my card but that it was in the process of being credited by their credit department. This is all bull crap! I have allready contacted my credit card company and have started a fraud claim concerning the charges by the Ecig / Nuage Labs Company... I deffinately will not buy anything from them again and would not reccomend this company to anyone!

• Th
    The_Dragon_Lady Feb 04, 2011

I too got hit with the $99.67 charge and I was not expecting it. The product does NOT work. I called and got in touch with them from the number showing on my credit card bill. They were going to issue a refund of $89.67 that day. $10 for "restocking" fee. When I checked my statement the next day - there was an ADDITIONAL $10 charge and NO credit. I called back and was told that the credit had processed, but it might take 7-10 days to hit my card. It is now 14 days later and no credit still. This is a real rip-off.

• Me
    Memphis Consumer Jun 30, 2011

One of the BEST things anyone can do when having issues with these companies is co to the STATE website and file and official complaint with the State of Florida or what ever state the company is in. ALSO check with the STATE corporation license. You can can verify any business and obtain additional information such as location, manager, sometimes officers. IN ADDITION, WRITE your local congressman and ask for a bill to provide more protection and penalities. DON"T Just complain on this and other sites. DO POST on them because it keeps others aware, but DO SOMETHING to put a stop to companies like these!