Nu Way Real EstateAwful company

So far I totally agree with the procrastination of this company and what other people have written. We are on our second property (first was denied, too risky) submitted a week and a half ago, we are dealing with a VP of student affairs and he still is jerking us around. I have left several angry messages saying what happened to 24 to 48 hour turn around time for an approval? I get every excuse in the book when they finally do call me back. It is going on 2 days now since I left a message about the property which is probably already sold as we speak and no return call. I am very fed up but don't want to have to forfeit the $5, 500 at the same time.