NU Car Rentals — additional charges at counter
NU Car Rentals
Our Name: Kim Eng
Location: LAX Westin Hotel
Date: September 22, 2019, 1157hrs; Returned September 29, 2019, 0700hrs with full tank of gas
I booked online through a third party, Easy Cars.
I booked for about $130 weeks earlier.
When I reached the counter, I was asked to pay for liability insurance of $195.
This was not clear when I made the booking and when I rented from Fox one week later. Fox did not ask for this extra payment.
I will not rent from NU again if this practice continues.
I plan to file a complaint and post heavily on social media if this is not resolved quickly.
We want a full refund.
Sent from my iPad
More NU Car Rentals Complaints & Reviews
- NU Car Rentals - transcanada - they steal your money
- NU Car Rental / Leaseway Car & Truck Rental - unfair practices
- NU Car Rentals - deposit return
- NU Car Rentals - no response for a refund inquiry
- NU Car Rentals - nu car rental o'hare 
- NU Car Rentals - cancun car rentals
- NU Car Rentals - car rental in las vegas
- NU Car Rentals - rental car
- NU Car Rentals - car rental las vegas
- NU Car Rentals - "early drop off" charge after rental