NTB / National Tire & Battery — replacement tire
I purchased a set of Michelin Latitude touring tires in April.Purchased the road hazard package. While traveling last week I experienced a road hazard around Indianapolis, called around to 3 locations, closest one was in Nashville Tennessee, they had tire there it was a michelln, but it was not the same as the ones I purchased, so it was replaced and I paid over 40 dollars for road hazard. So I called the NTB location in Shorewood, Illinois were I originally purchased the set of tires and was told that they would have the tire I needed with the rim protector on Tuesday when I got back in town. So after about a half hour run around the manager finally figured out that this replacement tire was different from the other 3.So the tire was replaced, but I had to pay for another road hazard package 2 one in three day period. Long story short, why did I have to pay back to back road hazard charges. It was not my fault the Nashville location didn't have the exact tire. I am very dissatisfied with this whole situation.
More NTB / National Tire & Battery Complaints & Reviews
- NTB - Tires and alignment program is a ripoff
- NTB - company not good to work for
- National Tire and Battery - they caused my accident
- NTB - ruined my car!
- National Tire and Battery - ntb credit card
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - left front driver tire replacement
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - customer service/oil change
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - new tires
- National Tire and Battery - beware of these folks and avoid at all costs
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - tire change