N.S.B.IWill not send bill

J

I was paying life scan payments untell things came up were I could not and I only owed not much. My wife got layed off. So life scan send me to Collestions or N.S.B.I.. So I tryed to work with them and I ask for them to send me a bill. They did got the right street address but they did not got the town and zip right. so they got there bill back. All I know is I did not gave them the address. I was life san. So I gave N.S.B.A. the right address. But they will not send me a bill so I can look at it to make sure that they don't do anything funny. I talk to them at less tree times to send me the bill. But they will not just becouse they sent it to the wrong address the frist time. I will not pay this untell I get a bill that showing me what going on. They can say anything to make the bill go up.