NRM BuildersPoor effort

D

I hired Nathan Moore, General Mgr of NRM Builders to paint my home a do a couple of repairs last year and he did OK with minimal complaints, there were a couple.

This year I decided to hire Nathan to remodel my bathroom and install a microwave hood, new drain and vent it through the roof for my washer and install a new garbage disposal. We were off to a good start…at first. He gave me estimates, I hired him to do the easy stuff first, but right away the disposal leaked, microwave was never vented through roof (code violation and fire hazard ) and never replaced the protective plate in front of wiring for dishwasher as well as did not install a GFI even though it is right next to the sink.

Nathan said it wasn’t necessary “because the house was built in ’47″ Any new repairs require strict code adherence! Then the work started on the bathroom! NEVER got permits for anything that I know of now! He has taken from June 3, 2011 to Sept 4, 2011 and it is still not done! There is no trim, the lights were put in upside down and if he changes it he will ruin the new drywall.

I had the sink moved to another side of the room, got rid of tub and had shower done on opposite side of the room, toilet was left but wanted new one, sub floor was found to be damaged and replaced with NO permit! Nathan Moore to change the plumbing because the old stuff was cast iron with NO permit. New can lighting and a fan was installed with lights over shower NO permit and I believe it needs venting. The vents for the toilet and shower were put through old vent holes but never sealed so no new holes in roof except garage but they will leak at winter. I still do not have the painting finished. The drywall was beautiful but he fired that guy because his paycheck bounced and he spoke up so he came to do the work himself.

N R M Builders installed my down lighting upside down, the towel rack fell off as soon as he left, the toilet paper holder is too close to the counter overhang so you have to squeeze it on! (pivot type) I have just filed a complaint with the state and it appears his license is under suspension. BEWARE!!! I heard he framed a house completely wrong and is in big trouble and that is from a former worker!

NO one will even work for Nathan Moore anymore!

N R M BUILDERS INC