N.R. Buildcon Pvt LtdNon Compliance of Project

V Review updated:

I had booked a Plot with M/s N.R. Buildcon Pvt Ltd in their Project at NH-58 Ghaziabad. I had paid according to their Payment schedule.
Now I dont find any person at their Office & Offlate on my visit I have found that their office has been closed down as per the orders of High Court.

Vikas Varshney

• Go
    govind parihar Mar 16, 2009

Last time I heard, Mr Jain was in jail. Better file an FIR against him/company. The money will be distributed by the court only. In case your name is not in the list, you will not get a share of the pie.

• Ve
    Ved Kapoor Mar 27, 2009

Hello Vikas

Crime Branch, Economic Offences Wing, New Delhi has sought complaints against the said builder via their public notice in TOI 7th Mar 09. Suggest, you too file the complaint.

regards

Ved Kapoor

• Pk
    Pk_ggg Jul 27, 2009

I have also booked a Plot with M/s N.R. Buildcon Pvt Ltd in their Project at NH-58 Ghaziabad. I had paid according to their Payment schedule.
    I visited their office at 72, Janpant on 24.07.2009, which has been closed. There is no person in the Office & Offlate on my visit I have found that their office has been closed down as per the orders of High Court.

I would also like to join the people who have filed the case against them. Please guide me.

Praveen Gupta

[email protected]

• Pk
    Pk_ggg Jul 27, 2009

Dear Mr. Ved Kapoor,

I am staying abroad, can you please guide me how to file compliant with the Crime Branch, Economic Offences Wing, New Delhi, if possible online. Your guidance will be highly appreciated.
    regards

Praveen

Sashi Sep 01, 2009

I am also abroad, can you please guide me the steps. Is it possible to send the complaint from here..I am not sure which address I need to send it to.

Regards,
    Sashi

Javier Pizano Jan 23, 2010

The screen has nothing on it, yet the sound is still on. What is whrong with it ?

• Da
    Daisy Mariposa Jan 23, 2010

Why don't you look in the trouble shooting section of your user manual?

Why don't you call the company's customer support telephone number?

Sanjay gupta May 30, 2011

Dear Sir,
    I have booked a plot from N.R BUILDCON when they launched their new project NR CITY TOWNSHIP at NH 58 Ghaziabad. They also received licence from Ghaziabad Development Authority.
    But their project has not started till now and their office is also closed and they are not receiving my calls. So I would request the authorities for their whereabouts & helping me refund of my hard earned money.

Sanjay Gupta
    [email protected]

• De
    Deepa Choudhary Aug 23, 2012

Hallo Everyone,
    If you want to adjust your money which is stuck in N.R.Buildcon from a long time.If you want solution for the same then you may contact me at my id - [email protected] or 9310093709.
    Deepa

• Su
    SubhenduSur Jan 03, 2019

I know I am joining the thread very late, however I was out of country and completely lost track. Did any one of you get your money back from N R Buildcon? My money is also stuck.