Noxolo Wetbooiappalling client service

N

I tried to apply for a JET account online and I experienced technical errors and called the call centre, where I was told to revert to the Edgars site to apply as the JET services isn't working. I did so and was successful with my application on the 20th June and was sent an sms to collect my card at the nearest Edgars store to me. I then went to Cradlestone Mall from work, i went to collect my card and ask the consultant whether I could use the card at JET as I am looking for clothing for my kids. The consultant said yes and told me that the promotional package that applies at JET would apply on my first purchase of 50% off my first purchase. I then proceeded and bought clothing at JET cradlestone. I was then asked to produce a voucher for discount from Edgars, i then told the lady assisting from Jet that I did not receive anything from Edgars, she then tried to contact Edgars to find out why they did not give me vouchers and they did not answer. I was then told to go back to Edgars and fetch the vouchers. Upon my arrival, the consultant there by the name of Richard asked me why JET doesn't give me vouchers as they all have, I was extremely irritated and felt like they were all making me stupid. I had to physically run up and down stores fighting over my first purchase discount which I ended up not getting because nobody wanted to assist. I am extremely disappointed and sadden by the type of service this chain store offers. People in the mall were even asking me whether I was ok from running up and down stores because no communication and lake of client service was given. I am appealed and disgusted at how the consultants at Edgars treat and speak to clients, profanity was even used in my presence and I was expected to calm down. If this is the service given, clearly the reputation of this company speaks through its staff. If anything customer promise and service should be kept. I initially wanted my %discount on first purchase as promised and be treated like a human being this company has let me down so much that I want nothing further to do with them that what I have already engaged in!