Nowlucky.comWant to cancel subscription

L

I tried for a tablet, but I DO NOT have that kind of money so since it has been less than the trial period, I want to cancel this subscription and want no more from this site.

My e-mail I used was Lisa.[protected]@yahoo.com

• Ji
    Jim T. Garcia Jun 12, 2014

This is Jim T. Garcia my Email [email protected] I want to cancel my subscription as of [protected]. For the tablet

• Va
    Vanessa Ahmad Jun 12, 2014

Your told me the tablet was a dollar and charged me 99.00 dollars. Please cancel my subscription and everything. Vanessa Ahmad [email protected]

• Ab
    Abhishek_usa Jun 22, 2014

This is Abhishek Srivastava, my Email [email protected] I want to cancel my subscription as of [protected]. For the tablet & Ipad mini. Thanks in advance

• Co
    Collins, Patricia Jun 24, 2014

I have also gotten drawn into this site. I was supposed to get a tablet and ipad mini. Well what I got was a unaproved charge of $99. I will be turning it in to my bank as a fraud charge. My name is Patricia Collins, my email is [email protected]

• Ra
    Raynald Jun 29, 2014

I started to order a free i-pad from this site, but they did not ask me for my address so they could send it to me. Then I checked out the site more and there were so many com plants about this site that I stopped reading them after about an hour.

• Co
    colleen brislee Jul 01, 2014

i am also trying to unsubscriped an not having any luck, i am a widow an can, t afford anything like this.this is very worring for me, as i, ve just came out of hospital an don, t need any hassle at the moment.

maria noriega Jul 07, 2014

I want to unsubscribe from the site. This is a scam.

• Ss
    ss82123 Jul 15, 2014

I want to cancel my subscription to nowlucky.com my email is [email protected]

• Mi
    Milanova Jul 16, 2014

Hi,
    This is Stiliana
    I have gotten drawn into this site. I was supposed to get a tablet
    and i pad mini. Well what I got was a unapproved charge of $107 for purchase Video Game Arcades!!!

I will beturning it in to my bank as a fraud charge if you do not cancel transaction ref #
    75290494196358957003850 from the master card.
    I expect to be contacted by e-mail and explain how I can get my money back and apology!!!
    I thing you know very well WHAT KIND OF SCAM IS THIS! Why simply you use your capacity to do some good instead to try to exploit ordinary people... simply steal money...
    If you all you show in Internet you'll have way to return my money $107 can
    All the best .
    I expect to be contacted by my e-mail [email protected]

• Me
    melanierothwell Jul 17, 2014

i also, almost got pulled into this scam, but i have come to lean, that whemn onethng seem to good to b true, t's because it IS!!!...Thaankfully i decided to check out this NowLucky site, prior to givin my credit card info!...o just want to THANK ALL OF YOU that did report this as aa scam, otherwise i woulda got hooked as well, so thanks again, peeps, much appreciated!

• Me
    melanierothwell Jul 17, 2014

sorry bout all my typo's, my keyboard sticks, but i'm sure u got what i was trying to say...thanks again!

• La
    ladaeshia Washington Aug 13, 2014

This is ladaeshia Washington and i want to cancel my water speakers at 3101 Ne 15th St APT K89 Gainesville, Fl, 32609
    [email protected]
    I want my money put back in my account please and i dont want nothing else to do with youll

• Ss
    ssnowfall Aug 14, 2014

This is Joy and I'm a foreigner. I am also in the same situation and I was charged $107 for twice! This website is fraud! How can I unsubscribe it and get my money back? I have changed my password of my credit card, will it ensure that I will not be charged anymore? [email protected] Hope somebody can help me