Nowlucky.comUnauthorized credit card charges

Nowlucky.com has taken a total of $215.00 from our credit card without authorization,
1 charge for 1.00
2 charges within a credit card statement for $107.00 each

We did not respond to a Internet ad
We did not receive an email confirming the one dollar charge

When we call and write the company they like a broken record in their written stuff.

"You subscribed May 19 and at this email address was signed in as a member"

Are the only 2 pieces of info they can provide. They will not provide a copy of their email dated May 19 despite being asked over and over via emails to them..and quite frankly .. this email does not exist because we did not sign up an register with them and provide any account info..

Both pieces of info provided

1 - May 19 was the day they used to charge the card the first time in an unauthorized fashion and then again twice.
2 - The email addy we provided when we called to find out what was going on . It does not show as a member either.

So with all of the above

Now when calling the manager just says .. Did you report the card as stolen?... Nope ... the card was not stolen.. the info was purchased from another unscrupulous firm like Nowlucky.com.
;. they only do customer service 2 hours a day ... I guess the rest of the day is left to finding ways to rip more people off .. process payments in an unauthorized fashion and purchase other credit card info... sadly there are some people who do try to do business with this firm... which makes them seem legitimate.. however all over the world this company rips people off when they are trying to do business with them.. and then they have the gall to rip off even more people by stealing from their credit cards in an unauthorized way like they did with us.

• Au
    Audery Williams Jul 29, 2014

I had the same thing happen to me, I agreed to pay $1.95 for a free gift and my card was charged $99.00 and they have tired to charge my card again for the same amount. I have tired to contact the company by e-mail several times. However they will not reply to my e-mail and you can never get an answer from that number that they have open for only two hours. What can be done about this company it's unfair that they can just take money from your card without your permission.