Nowlucky.comFake charge and no prize

U

I saw the ad of the website www.nowlucky.com. This website offered to fill survey and got prizes for it. I filled survey and I needed to pay only $3 in order to get my prize, but after that they charged me for $89.99. I sent them many emails, but no reply. All their ads and surveys are scam so be careful and better don’t fill or subscribe for them or you will lose money. It might be a good idea, if people write about their experience on this website.

• La
    latosha watson May 18, 2014

how are they going to send me a tablet if they didnt ask me for my address i need 2 cancel this subscripition because i won't pay $99 for this.

• Iv
    ivy 2 May 21, 2014

i have recently sent of for a tablet for £1 did not ask for address after they had took my bank details, they have taken £ 60 pound out of my account and dont answer my emails

• Al
    ALBERT LEAL May 21, 2014

SHOW ME WERE DID AS FOR THIS SERVIVE ?? I AM GOING TO THE COURT HERE IN NEW YORK AND YOU SIMPLS ARE A THIEF BY LEGAL TERMS YOU BELONG TO JAIL NO WALKING OUTSIDE. WHAT A RACKETTE YOU HAVE TO BE A JOKE. RETURN MY MONE BACK YOU TAHT YOU ROUBE FROM ME WITHOUT ANY TYPE OF CONSCIENCE.

• Al
    ALBERT LEAL May 21, 2014

THE COMPLAINT IS EXPOST ABOVE WITHOUT ANY DELAY

• This site is fraudulent...they don't give you any number to cancel their subscription and charge you $99.00 to your credit card without notifying you of such terms. I am filing a complaint thru my bank!

Marion B Bryan May 23, 2014

I have just checked my bank statement and found nowlucky.com has taken 60 pounds out of my account without authorisation. This company is a scam and I intend to take legal action if my money is not refunded

• Mr
    MRS.CLEAVER May 23, 2014

DO NOT GO FOR NOWLUCKY.COM IT'S A FRUAD

• Mr
    MRS.CLEAVER May 23, 2014

HOW DO WE GET ARE MONEY BACK!!!

MARY MASKELL May 24, 2014

THEY CHARGED ME 99.00. I CALLED MANY TIMES - GOT OPERATOR 1004. CALL BACK LATER. THEY AR E NEVER AVAILABLE. I WANT MY MONEY BACK. IT IS A SCAM.

REPORT THEM TO BBB.

THEY ARE CROOKS.

• Ca
    Can't believe I got taken! May 26, 2014

NowLucky.com is a scam!!! I responded to their ad, chose my prize for $1, submitted payment info and never got the iPod! My credit card was debited for $1 and then 3 days later It was debited again for $107.00!!! I want my money back or my credit card credited! I cannot get a hold of them and they apparently do not respond to emails. I can't even cancel the subscription so now I expect they'll try to debit my card again!!! Be warned and beware!!!

mattie dalgleish May 26, 2014

same scam as above -no answer to emails, my concern also is that they will take from my account again, does anyone know if they have done that?

• Vi
    vicky201 May 26, 2014

I just checked my bank statement and found nowlucky.com has taken $99 out of my account without authorisation. This company is a scam help me to get my money back

Jonathan Simpson May 27, 2014

Luckily i haven't typed / submitted any of my card details to https: / / nowlucky.Com / c / tablet / index. Php?Locale=uk&affid=1091&offer_id=2&cid=10291701112c125e27124565a2e495&sub=177593&trx=10291701112c125e27124565a2e495&name=secco squared&aff_sub2=05_[protected]_f0c6c754 - 6bf8 - 40ad - 98e2 - 16d641cb6e0f&aff_sub3=. I was one of the many people to click the advert on youtube or other sites it may be on. If anyone else is to come across this advert do not click. And especially do not submit your card details.

If you are to submit your details, please, please look at the terms and conditions. They state that you pay £1 (Uk) and after 3 days your subscription starts and then £60 (Uk) will be debited from your card each month unless you unsubscribe.

So yes, it is a scam. However, if you are complaining about "unauthorized transactions", it will be likely that you will not get your money back as it clearly states that it will automatically take money from your account.

There is an upside to this scam. If you can provide evidence that you have been emailing the company to unsubscribe and they are willingly ignoring you, then it is a fraudulent act.

Another way to stop these payments is to call your bank or go into your local branch and have your debit / credit card cancelled.

If you have read this, then thank you for your time and hopefully understanding that it is no ones fault but your own as you haven't read the terms and conditions that are clearly written at the bottom of the page.

Once again, i thank you for your time.

• Ha
    HarshaM May 29, 2014

This is a scam. £60 got deducted without any notification. Have got no idea what to do. No unsubscribe thing working or can't even log in back. Or anything which could stop this. The concern is, how about if they deduct again next month as they hv said every month £60 pount until u unsubscribe. Helll...we lost money!!

• Mc
    M Carr May 29, 2014

this is just the robbery same thing happen to me sounded similar to a couple of surveys I have done and these ones did deliver the prizes so I went ahead same sorry no prize and $115.00 taken out of my bank without my any permission

• Ol
    Olivia. May 29, 2014

If any of you actually took the time to read anything on that website (it did say on the main page BEFORE you put ANY details in), it states that you are paying the £1 for a 3-day trial and if you do not cancel the trial within those three days then a monthly sum of £x amount will be automatically taken from your bank each month. The only reason these scams work is because people don't bother to read things that aren't even hidden. It's technically your own fault, the only thing that they will be doing wrong is if you are not able to cancel your subscription.. but if you took the time to realise what you were signing up to then you wouldn't have agreed to it in the first place.

• Ca
    Catherine Cubitt May 31, 2014

scam now operating in Australia so all beware.

• Sk
    skruff Jun 01, 2014

I was curious because my WOT on chrome didnt say it was a bad website, it was only when i looked here i found out! Please comment on WOT and similar apps!!!

• Em
    Eminee Jun 02, 2014

Yes is fake.
    First they charge me £1 for a tablet and after that they charge me £60 more.I want my money back.How I can take it?

• Si
    simona parvu Jun 02, 2014

I can't believe it! It had happened to me the same think what happened to other good people. Please how we can get our money back? How we know it is save from now on to shop on line?
    PLease we need help!!!

• Na
    nanarosa86 Jun 04, 2014

Glad I check them out before doing anything. Thanks guys posting

• Ba
    Bates1 Jun 05, 2014

But in the 3 day trial there was no way to cancel. I never received an e-mail as it stated and there is no place to cancel! Not cool!

• Ba
    Bates1 Jun 05, 2014

Same thing happen to me! I did realize if you did not respond to the e-mail that they were suppose to send within the 3 days to cancel then they would charge you the 99.00. Well I figured I didn't get an e-mail knowing because I kept checking! Then the 99.00 was taken out of my account! So not cool, but woke this lady up! Now have to cancel my debit card and kiss 99.00 good bye to poor judgement on my part! These sites are just so not cool, you can't trust anyone these days!

• La
    Laretha Rapp Jun 05, 2014

I gave them scammers.. my info and havent seen my i pad... but yet they took my money off my card !!! i did that may 10th im really piss and yes we all need to call the b.b.b.s so they can shut!! them down!!! for good and we all can get our money back!! or our ###!!! they didnt send us!!!...and that number is now out of service!! WOW really ? after they got all of our money!!!..i will never give my info out again on the internet...mz laretha

• We
    wendy13 Jun 06, 2014

i answered a survey and they said pay a dollar...well i checked my bank account and they took more like 107.00 from me. Now im out that money and have no way of getting it back...i hope they find this company and send them to jail for a long time..

• Se
    Sergio Machado Jun 08, 2014

Same with me. I was caught this time. E-mail sent to unsubscribe account, no reply from NowLucky. I need now to cancel my card with all the inconvenients you guess

• Ju
    jubby Jun 08, 2014

ask to fill in survey said I had won prize put in card number charged one pound then found it was a scam

• Fe
    Fenacu Jun 09, 2014

I answered a survey on nowlucky.com and approved a $1 for a free trail and was charged a dollar then they took $98.80 out of my account without my approval.

• Gb
    gbaines2000 Jun 13, 2014

There's no way you'll get your money back, You've provided them your credit card details - There's no reason why they can't sell those details on at some later date. My advise is cancel your card and account asap,

• Te
    tenny4real Jun 13, 2014

I fell into the same trap. Filled out the survey and got charged a dollar. They sent a confirmation email but luckily I didn't check my email for about a week and never verified the email by clicking on the link. I say "luckily" because that was how I got them to refund me. About 6 days after filling the survey, I noticed an authorization from my bank for $99 from www.Nowlucky.com. Wondering what the heck it was for, I looked up their website and realized I had just been scanned. I immediately went on a marathon calling session trying to reach their customer service line (In case you were wondering, here's the # I used +[protected]). Small note, their phone lines are only open Monday - Friday (9am -11am). They claim they're based in Europe.. Anyway, I must have called 300 time with no response but luckily 3 weeks later, I finally got a customer service rep. I explained that my card was stolen and wasn't aware of the charge (be aware my story was consistent and I didn't leave any room for them to suspect I knew what I did when I filled the survey). They did everything to convince me it was me all along but I remain relentless and stuck with my story. Apparently their system knows when you open an email from them. They tried to convince me to call back, I refused, then they tried convincing me to send them an email verifying my email and I refused saying obviously they had multiple emails from me requesting for a refund so there was no point sending more emails. (Be relentless) . So here's where the "fortunately I didn't open the verification email" part comes in. They looked in their system and were able to confirm I never verified the account nor logged into the account. I also had a trail of multiple emails I had sent requesting to be removed from their system and asking for a refund. After almost 2hrs on the phone I was finally successful. I will get my $99 back in about a week and made sure I received an email from them confirming the refund. The supervisor I spoke to was very rude and obviously wasn't happy I got the better of them. This is indeed a scam and someone should do something about it. They refused my initial $1 charge saying it was non-refundable and I wasn't about to ruffle an feathers for a measly dollar. I consider that my price for being ignorant and falling for something this silly. I sure have learnt my lesson and would never expect to get anything for free, ever again, there's always a catch. Hopefully this helps someone out there. My recommendation would be to get your local investigative news correspondent involved and make enough noise about this so no one else falls victim.

• Aa
    Aaron Beauchamp Jun 17, 2014

If you try them by phone to cancel this bogus service, they are only open 2hours a day, and only on weekdays. I sent three different emails to [email protected] and I avoided getting nabbed with the $99 but I had to hound them. I have not received my tablet and I doubt I will. Very upset with amazon for allowing these crooks to link to their website.

• En
    envyvalery Jun 17, 2014

i think you guys should some times read the terms and conditions on the site before getting excited when offered such cheap lies to be true offers . When i was told i had won a tablet and should get it, i expected them to ask for my address so they can post it to me . it is as simple as that but they asked for my credit details . then i read their terms and conditions to be sure, just to notice that they said an amount will be deducted from your account if you did subscribe and after 3 days you do not unsubscribe . that's stupid to me so i gave them a middle finger and said thanks for wasting my time . Every one should take note when ever they are told they have won a price . Check the site address to be sure that the information comes for the legitimate site ... I was told i should go through a survey that was about google chrome but it was not the google chromes site that was actually wanting answers from me it was another with the address http://web.prize3.com/ . this hit me and should you too when next you wanna do stuff online . if face book for instance said you won a price, make sure it is the facebooks official web site address on your browser telling you so . let wintoday.com not tell you, you are a facebook winner!!! . I hope this INFO helps .

• En
    envyvalery Jun 17, 2014

hello every body, the first thing you can also do is try to get in contact with your bank so that you can stop any further payments to that account . then you can then try to get information about legal actions

• Sl
    slymom1 Jun 17, 2014

Renie

Jun
    04 23:34

NowLucky aps,

On
    05/13/14 I went on your web site to see what it was. I filled out some
    information including my email address and a credit card. I then changed my mind
    on joining and left your website. I never received any communication from your
    company or your website via email telling me I was a member. I thought since I
    never heard from your company, I did not become a member.

About
    two weeks later I noticed two charges on my account from NowLucky.com. The first
    charge was on 5/14/14 for $1.00, the second charge was on 05/19/14 in the amount
    of $99.00. The same day that I saw the charges I tried to go on your website, I
    received a message saying my email address was not in your system and I could
    not sign in. The same day I tried to call your company at the phone number on
    your website, [protected] I could not get to you. I also tried calling
    [protected], that number did not work either. I also called another phone
    number my bank found on the website [protected], that number went directly to
    music, after listening to the music for over 30 minutes I hung up.

Since
    I have been unable to contact you on your website or by phone I am trying the
    above email address. If I do not hear from your company within seven days with
    an apology and a refund of $100.00, I will contact the California Attorney
    General’s office and the U.S. Federal Attorney’s Office with a full complaint
    against your company. I will also contact the Better Business Bureau with
    complaints.

I can be reached by email at [email protected],

• Be
    betty kuma Jun 18, 2014

it happen to me again, says online you can get the apple phone for only $1, after few days they took out $112, i cancel my card, and also asked the bank to put a dispute to get my money back, i tried to to contact them they never answer the call, how can we let the other people know about this scam website, ask your bank to put a dispute your account to get your money back, hope your all will get your money back.

• Aw
    a w massey Jun 24, 2014

nowlucky.com charged$107.00 to my account why, please return that amount to my account or charges will be made, thank you

• Mh
    mhari Jun 24, 2014

please someone contact me regarding my nowlucky please asp not happy thankyou on [email protected] or [protected] thankyou

• Ub
    Ubie1 Jun 27, 2014

Thank you guys, I almost entered my credit card information. Then I thought maybe it's better to check if there was any Fraud reported for this site. I guess I'm lucky to find this forum.
    Thanks.

• Md
    Md.Moksud Ali Jun 29, 2014

When I was searching my email, I Watched an ad. blinking the screen For reward a tablet by payment $1.00. I paid $1.00 dated on 06/21/2014 from my credit card. Now just i checked my credit card statement and i see $ 99.00 dollar has taken by NOWLUCK.COM dated on 06/25/2014 .So. Need your help my money back.

SAWJAW Jul 02, 2014

this company is such a huge joke. not only have they charged my account 3 times for 99.00 each time---but i have yet to receive any of the merchandise that i supposedly gave them the shipping and handling for.. i am so outraged. i have contacted my bank to stop payments that are submitted by this SCAM ###.. my bank did inform me that there is a $35.00 fee for a stop payment fee--but the way i figure it is that the $35.00 fee is less then the $99.00 oer month that these jerks are taking out. they have also been charging me 2 $99.00 fees because i have 2 email addresses.
    i have tried to send them an email as well but they do not respond to that either. thier phone number only gives you a recording that gives you the company hours and the email and hangs up on you..
    WHAT A TOTAL RIP OFF..DONT THEY REALIZE THAT WE WORK HARD FOR OUR MONEY AND WOULD LIKE TO SPEND IT TO SUPPORT OUR FAMILIES AND AT LEGITAMIZE BUSINESS.
    just because they can scam people out of their money doesnt mean they should.

SAWJAW