Nowlucky.comCannot cancel trial subscription - can't log on to their web site to do that

K

After signing for a trial membership with this Internet outfit, I tried, within the allotted three days to cancel this trial membership before being charged $99 for a full month subscription, I find that I cannot access their web site in any way today. Nor do I have a phone number to reach them in order to cancel my membership with them that way.

I fully expect now, after reading all the complaints about this company that, after making it impossible for me to reach their web pages in order to cancel within the allotted three days, that they will try to take $99 from my account, claiming they are not responsible for any Internet or web site problems. I did find a way to send this company an email, and in it I told them that I had time and date stamped screen shots proving that their web site is unavailable to me, and requesting to cancel via email instead.

I also told them in that email that I would be turning any attempt they make to collect $99 despite my inability to reach their web site over to my bankruptcy lawyer, so they may as well settle for the fact that they won't be getting any money from me. It's not available to them via the bank account number they have on file, and I won't be held responsible for glitches at their end in accessing their web site in order to cancel via the means they told me I could do that.

• Bj
    bj woodworth Jun 08, 2014

READ THE TERMS!! THEY TELL YOU THEY ARE GOING TO ROB
    YOU IN 3 DAYS IF YOU DON'T CANCEL, and that you do NOT GET your [IPOD,
    TABLET, FABULOUS PRIZE] for $1 UNLESS YOU log in and complete 10 games
    in 3 days, AND receive a PIN CODE in the mail, and use it to verify your
    address. None of your bank/credit card complaints will work to get
    your $ back, because they robbed you fair and square within their TOS.
    READ THE TERMS!! --A Lawyer in USA

• Fr
    Fred314 Jun 24, 2014

Maybe the website has been taken down because of complaints. If you are bankrupt, shouldn't you be at work, instead of playing games?

• Fr
    Fred314 Jun 25, 2014

It is back today. On the front page, bottom:
    Is this skill game site free?
    No, it costs $1/€1/£1 trial and then USD99, GBP60, EUR72,
    AUD112, CAD107 & NZD119 each month.

• Mk
    MkStItCh Jun 25, 2014

[protected]... I found it on the support page of the web site...

• Ra
    Raynald Jun 29, 2014

I found that after signing up for an I-Pad, they did not ask me for my address to send it to me. I then started to read more about the site and there were so many complaints about it that I stopped reading them after an hour.

• Ge
    George Port Jul 07, 2014

I was scam into paying 1.00 and get for free a tablet worth 399.00 free. I canceled yet they charged may checking account 90.00. Would appreciate debiting my checking account for the 91.00.

maria noriega Jul 07, 2014

I am trying to get in touch with the so call company nowlucky.com for a tablet that was charged for only $1.00 and then got charged 99.00 without my consent and I have not received any tablet. Would appreciate debiting the 99.00 to my account. This site is a scam.

Marsha Bihlear Jul 16, 2014

I TOO WAS SCAMED JUST LIKE ALL OF THESE PEOPLE. DIDNT GET THE TABLET. THEY TOOK 1.00 AND THEN TOOK 99.00 DOLLARS OUT OF MY ACCOUNT. I WOULD LIKE SOMEONE CALL ME SO WE COULD TALKE AND GET THIS ALL SETTLE. ALL OF THESE PEOPLE WAS RIGHT ABOUT THIS COMPANT. CALL [protected]. MY IS MARSHA THANK YOU.

• Je
    Jennie B. Jul 29, 2014

I am another victim of their scam! I requested a statement from my bank as my balance when I checked it on a cash dispenser was

much lower than it should have been. I saw an entry for July for £60. Paid to "Now Lucky.com" I entered it into "Search" and

came to this page and realised immediately that I had been caught in a scam!

I phoned my bank to cancel and replace my card, and the clerk also found that £1.00 and then 2 amounts of £60 had been taken

by this scam firm in May and June having stolen a total of £181 from me. My bank has cancelled the original debit card and put

me through to security who are going to attempt to get some, at least of my money refunded. I don't hold out much hope but

the original debit card is to be replaced with a new one immediately. Jennie B.

• Dl
    dlevesqu Jul 29, 2014

Offered me a tablet for $1.00 and I didn't noticed the been charging me on my credit card $107.00 x 4 months, what now?

• Te
    terrym. Aug 22, 2014

Sound like everyone else here, I to was charged 1$ for a tablet and then an unauthorized charge for 99$, closed my account for that reason, take my money and run! Terry M.