Having problems with Nowlucky.com?

langegade 9a, 35641947
Thu12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Fri12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Sat12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Sun12:00 AM - 12:00 AM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Nowlucky.com.

Complaints & Reviews

Nowlucky.comSTAY AWAY - goods not received

I DID read the details of the terms on the website...
1) the 3 day trial - you are NEVER going to get your reward. You have to enter address info and receive a letter in the MAIL to verify said address... this takes longer than the 3 day trial. So, I decided, as I was already starting to win games, to pay the membership for a month
2) The prizes - these say they take WEEKS to be shipped via 3rd party suppliers... Ok, Now I've won hundreds of dollars worth of prizes including $175 in Prepaid Visa cards which pretty much pay for the membership, plus I've also won numerous other prizes. So, I'm paid a second month to ride out that time frame
3)I sent numerous emails, when the site didn't function properly, about the status of getting my prizes (received return email stating that YES, I'd won and they would be sending them.
4) Found the support number, called it and plugged in headphones so I could do other things while I waited the 15-30 minutes for someone to answer (just music playing, no messages, no talking.. Just music... I stayed on the line out of PURE Stubbornness). FINALLY I got a person on the phone... and they assured me whatever the glitches on the website they were working on getting my prizes shipped. Unfortunately, I had waited until too close to my next membership payment... and I figured if I were no longer a member I would REALLY not get anything. So, I bit the bullet and paid for a 3rd month.

GUESS WHAT??? STILL NO PRIZES. I've since cancelled my membership - they did NOT bill me after I cancelled (the one thing they've handled in a professional manner). I do have a month's worth of "you've won" confirmation emails along with other emails from their support staff stating that I've won prizes (not that I have any idea where to go with this proof of winning)

CONVENIENTLY for them... when you cancel they send an email that states that pretty much all record of you EVER being a member will be wiped off their system

Nowlucky.comUnauthorized withdrawal of 60. 00

Hi
    Sixty pounds was taken from my account without authorization after visiting the above website.
    They offered certain items for a £1 each, this is when i gave my details to purchase them
    They proceeded to take £60.00 instead of the £2.00 stated on their web page
    Their website offer/prize popped up on my computer screen while online, so i followed the link and this the result
    I would like them to return my money and cancel the items ordered, because i am on a low income and need my cash to pay my bills
    Sincerely
    Ronald Campbell

• Wi
        William Witham Aug 21, 2014

I was offered a tablet for £1. I have just received my bank statement which tells me that £60 has been taken from my account without my permission. Is this theft? Do I have any rights to reclaim this money?

mayuree waikijanek Aug 27, 2014

Dear Madame /Sir,

I am mayuree Waikijanek. I would like to cancelled your product . I have not order your product price 60 pounds.
        It is too expensive to me. I am only student. Regards this money, I can eat food foe two weeks.

Please return my money to me.

Thank you so much and god bless me.

Good luck

Best regards,
        Mayuree

Nowlucky.com — Unauthorized credit card charges

Nowlucky.com has taken a total of $215.00 from our credit card without authorization, 1 charge for 1.00 2...

Sarnia

Nowlucky.com — Cannot cancel trial subscription - can't log on to their web site to do that

After signing for a trial membership with this Internet outfit, I tried, within the allotted three days to...

Nowlucky.com — Want to cancel subscription

I tried for a tablet, but I DO NOT have that kind of money so since it has been less than the trial period, I...

Nowlucky.comno prize and illegal cc charge

received email asking me to fill out a customer survey for Walmart and stating that I woul receive an Android tablet with Wi-Fi for $1.00

I filled out the survey and was taken to nowlucky.com who took my credit card info, promising to charge only the $1.00 they initially said they would charge so I could get my Android tablet. Instead they preauthoriaed $1.00 AND preauthorized $99.00

I did not agree to purchase anything for $99.00 and I want my money back

• La
          laurie kouklis Jun 12, 2014

wont allow me to finish and claim my prize

• Re
          reginis ratliff Jun 13, 2014

i did a gree for nowlucky to take 99 dollar out mt card i want my money back on my card

• Fr
          Frank Rumboll Jun 13, 2014

I was given the opportunity to fill in a survey and for that I was offered a iPad for $1.00. When I received my credit card account I found that I had been debited with the $1.00 plus another $99.00. I emailed Now Lucky and asked for my money back on 23/05/2014 and received an acknowledgement of my email the same day but since then have not heard another word and have not received my iPad.

• De
          deennis bennett Jun 14, 2014

i want my doller but back on my card right now

• Ca
          cathie1962 Jul 09, 2014

I took an online quiz and as one of the prizes was an android for $1. 00 and the next day you took out $99. 00, well you took $100. 00 from me at least send me the android that i ended up paying $100. 00 for or send me back my money!! Cathie kluckman

andrew meadows Jul 09, 2014

i didnt get my ipad and use took 112 dallors from my visa card not happy want my money back please as im a solo father of 2

• Ra
          Rae Harding Jul 13, 2014

I was on human services site setting up unemployment status when this site kept popping up. They took out $1.00 the first time then two days later with out my permission they took further $112 out of my account.i am waiting for a reply if not I will take if further as being unemployed I can not of ford them just take money with asking. Is the anything else I can do to get this money back

• Mf
          M. fOWLER Jul 17, 2014

99.00 taken from cc. Want it back.

• Mf
          M. fOWLER Jul 17, 2014

Won e-cigarette, just received it. Plan to return it. Package said I had 14 days to return it, and in 30 days I would be charged. Three days later, the took 99.00 out of my account.

Nowlucky.com — Fake charge and no prize

I saw the ad of the website www.nowlucky.com. This website offered to fill survey and got prizes for it. I...