Now & Zen WellnessRip off

N

Now & Zen Wellness in Delray Beach, Florida is owned by Margi Foley, LMT.

When I was searching for a massage therapist I heard from many people that Margi and Now & Zen were really great. Margi is an instructor at Palm Beach State College in Boca Raton. I figured Margi must really know what she’s doing and I was excited for my massages.

I purchased a package of six massages. I logged each appointment into my IPhone calendar so that I could keep track of how many massages I had used.

I called Margi and she told me that I had come in for all of the massages that I’d paid for. Apparently I missed something somewhere, because I have zero recollection of that.

I told Margi of Now & Zen Wellness that I hadn’t used all of the massages I’d paid for and she got very rude with me. I cannot believe that anyone would talk to a customer the way that Margi spoke to me.

There’s nothing I can about the massages that I paid for but didn’t get. I guess all I can do now is let everyone know not to go to Margi or Now & Zen Wellness. She will rip you off!