• Mr
    MrMagoo22 Oct 09, 2006

I think american novelty went down becuase its illegal to sell ### like that publically.

• Un
    United We Stand Oct 08, 2006

WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!! BEWARE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!! BEWARE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!

--UNDER GROUND REVIEW
    --NOVELTY ID FACTORY
    --NOVELTY ID MAKER
    --MYOIDS
    --UK FAKE IDS
    --FAKE ID GURU
    --NOVELTY ID PRO

Are all scammers !!!! Do not and i repeat, do not order from these mo fo's ! I lost more than 260 dollars to novelty id factory via western union to this person:

Name : Andreas Socratous Location: CYPRESS

• Yo
    your momma Oct 07, 2006

www.fakeidcenter.com - this site is a scam. the links on the page go to the fakeidguide.com

ALL THE SITES ON THAT REVIEW BOARD ARE A SCAM and owned by the same person.

it never ends here.

total BS

Matt White Oct 07, 2006

OK, So i ordered from american-novelty.com two weeks ago exactly, and as you all know, their site is down!! I e-mailed, filed PayPal dispute and tried to call the number that they used when they made their website, but so far, NO CONTACT! Are they starting to scam people? I know you guys got a crappy product from them, but now are they not sending anything at all??? For those of you familiar with WHOIS, their website was suspended for SPAM.AND.ABUSE, so chances are they won't be back up again.

What to do, What to do...?

kevin e Oct 07, 2006

do not call that number that canadafakeidscam.com posts. they say if u call theyll give u a free fake id....its complete bs.. that guy is a piece of ### i called and they need a lot more info than the mail box number that he gives. dont do it its a waste of time and he didnt even respond to me after i emailed him

• Gr
    greg G. Oct 07, 2006

Comon no ### we all just wanna get fake ids and not get ripped off cause its happened to many times...

for the far east id the thing that i am skeptical on is the amount of ids they sell. All 50 and canada seems way to much for such a small website. Gives me the feeling its a scam as well...

kevin e Oct 07, 2006

i agree, matt ater u should shut up we dont need to hear ur stupid opinion if u think this site is laughable then dont post anymore comments cause we dont wanna hear them

• Al
    Allen Covert Oct 07, 2006

WOW! matt atter

You are a ###ing loser. How long did it take you to type all of that stupidity out? You must have WAY too much time on your hands.

If the site is "LAUGHABLE" then don't come back. No one is forcing you to be on this site.

[censored]

• Te
    teflon Oct 07, 2006

is phonyid.com a good place? i've was ripped already by noveltyidpro.com. please, i need an honest review with no spammers.

mack_the_knife Oct 07, 2006

one more comment.....come to think of it.....if far east is legit, are the people that ordered one really gonna say it is so here? that would go against the policy of this board ONLY to complain about fake id ripoffs? so what will you do? humm? I guess the only thing that really can be posted here about any fake id site is that they are a scam. right? I mean you can't REALLY post the truth. you can't come here and say you really did get a good id! the ONLY thing that will clear the mod is a NEGATIVE review. So what the point of the board. The reviews are already DECIDED before they are posted. They ALL have to be NEGATIVE? This site is LAUGHABLE!

Im sorry, but I see things as they are, and not what you sheeple want to see them. Its called REALITY.

If far east is legit will the good posts be posted here by you all or will competitors dominate with negative reviews? This board ONLY allows negative reviews!!! The MOD has even said so. This board will not be a place to rave about the good sellers so by default ALL reviews will be negative. Only one side is represented. And you know what? That is how ALL scam fake id reviews site operate. This site is NO diff! Highly moderated to reflect just one view, and underlying view slanted for some purpose. What is the purpose of this board? I don't get it?

• Ha
    hack Oct 07, 2006

so what happens if far east id is for real? everyone gonna run out and get a fake id just for fun? and to the mod of this board, you'll be spreading the word to everyone just where to get a legit fake id.

well done!

odd that it's on a complaint board.

im forwarding a complaint to your webmaster.

Jon Fankhauser Oct 07, 2006

Nothing from fareast. I wouldn't be discouraged yet though. It will hopefully be delivered next week. Ill let yall know.

Thorlax Oct 06, 2006

fareast update?

bx_ Oct 06, 2006

Chris,

Most online sites that offer all 50 states, holograms u/v etc and guarentee identical products are scams. There are no legit vendors of fake id's that mimic every state, including every states security features... it all depends what your looking for an ID for.. for novelty/film prop and souvenier use you can try american-novelty, or sending me an email at [email protected] -- if you're trying to break the law, steal or alter your identity then I'm sorry but theres no good sources for that out there..any questions send me an email... good day.

Chris Roemer Oct 06, 2006

Yeah so I definitely paid for an ID from www.noveltyidmaker.com and made the payment for $129.00 to this Andreas Socratous guy and have since retracted my payment after finding all of these complaints about him. I'm glad there's people out there like you guys to save me the money. You guys are all heroes!!! :) I'm also glad that Western Union let me retract my payment. Anyways if anyone knows of any company who sell a good quality "novelty ID" with holograms please let me know.

Thanks,
    Chris
    (St. Louis, MO)

Freddy T Oct 06, 2006

@ the realist
    If we're all criminals, then you're an ### who doesn't know law and lacks logic and reasoning. Its not a crime to look at this website. Its not a crime to understand how pvc identification cards are printed. Its not a crime to own an identification card that says "not a government document" or bears no resemblance to a real copyrighted ID. Obviously its a crime to try to pass yourself off as someone who you aren't, especially in the case of buying alcohol/tobacco etc. And its definately a crime that jerks like you want to limit freedom of information and pass yourself off as the ###ing king of morality. ### you and have a bad day.

Freddy T Oct 05, 2006

I too was looking at american novelty, hopefully they'll be back.

• Ll
    LL Oct 05, 2006

American Novelty site down? Permanently? I just ordered from them and now the site is down and they don't answer my e-mails. Hmmm. Any other suckers out there?

the realist Oct 05, 2006

your still looking to break the law. PERIOD!

say what you will, nobody here is looking to buy a fake id just for fun like some ### said! lol.... don't be so childish. if your devoting so much of your time on this board it's not becuase your just curious about fake ids. if you say you want one just to drink, thats still a crime!

STOP defending your actions here as legit because its not! your all criminals. i dont know of anyone that is willing to spend hundreds of dollars just to get a fake id to look at it for fun. whom do you people think your fooling??

Jon Fankhauser Oct 05, 2006

I know alot of you are awaiting my input from far east ids, so in case this message board wants to delete mine or anyone elses comments for whatever reason, my email address is [email protected] Still nothing but I expect the arrival to be Fri, but more likely next week. And ### the d-bags that get on here trying to claim that we're all scammers. What schizophrenic parinoid piece of ###. Go get aids and die a lonely life. peace

Thorlax Oct 05, 2006

keep us posted on fareastid jon. Awaitng your review

bx_ Oct 05, 2006

Hey administrator i'm not advertising fake ids i'm advertising film props, the same stuff american-novelty advertises but delivers a crappy product.. why ? because they can. I have contracts with people and professors at universitys around the country who use me to produce film prop ids for their short films, independant films, and projects for class.. All my designs only resemble the real government issued design, these are not "fake ids" or 100% replicas, uv, holograms, etc.. I do not advertise that. The carsds feel the same as the real ones, look VERY similar, and are to be used for film props only.. this is the service i provide and do not feel like i'm breaking any laws and or rules... [email protected]

• Valerie Oct 05, 2006

We are really sorry for the inconvenience, but since today all the posts, which content illegal information regarding fake IDs, such Fake ID companies advertisement, will be deleted.

ComplaintsBoard.com Administrator

• Valerie Oct 05, 2006

kevin e: The number of Comments per page has been changed from 10 to 15, so probably your Posts moved to some other page.

tony t: Trust me, we do not care about any Fake IDs and stuff. The site was created after our Company got scummed by Alibaba.com and we couldn't even find an appropriate site to post our Complaint. At least now everyone has. And the ammount of appreciation we get from our readers make us to believe that people were in extreme need of a site like Complaints Board.

Complaints Board was created as some kind of a Free of Speach Board. People can talk about everything they want with no boundaries. They can use bad words and stuff. We understand when you get ripped-off by some Company sometimes even bad words is not enough.

Thank you for Your Comments and Good Luck!

• Gr
    greg G. Oct 05, 2006

hey im looking to not get ripped off like everyone else... If someone gets an id from far east or any where else that looks good can you email a pic... thanks alot [email protected]

kevin e Oct 05, 2006

something up with this site i had posting 2 days ago and now its not here anymore

bx_ Oct 05, 2006

If anyone wants a film-prop novelty id .. for novelty use and small film use let me know... they are very realistic, high quality... not bad $$ either.. email [email protected]

• Da
    David Wagganer Oct 05, 2006

Never listen to anything that undergroundreview.com has to say or anything that has a review to it. They are scams. fakeidpro.com is a scam. I read this review and ordered from american-novelty.com. There ids are not great quality but they work for buying beer. if that is want you want it for. I am from MO and ordered a Nebraska id. It works in MO for buying beer.

Ray Finkle Oct 05, 2006

No tony t..
    this is the first ive posted on this forum.
    u get a life. ur the one keeping track of people and being paranoid.
    we're just tryin not to get ripped off again, so sharing info. is the best way to go about it.. so chill out. and if you dont have any input besides your crazy latvia dillusions, then idk.
    on another note-
    thx jon fankhauser, i was about to order from fareast today.
    now i will wait a bit and see what the outcome of your order is.
    keep me/us updated. thx

Mark Oct 05, 2006

Sweet Jon. :) Definitely keep us updated. I hope it works.

When were 4 pages deleted tony t? None of us are attempting fraud btw.. we're just looking for novelty decorations. ;)

Jon Fankhauser Oct 05, 2006

Hey guys. I ordered some ids from fareast ids september 22nd 2006. I don't have anything yet, but that is to be expected. I ordered express shipping and processing so it should only take about two weeks, which would be this friday, Oct. 6. I sent them straight cash for the order, stupid or not, so that the order would be processed sooner. It takes 4-5 days to get there, and they claim that once they get your money, you will have your product in 7 days. We'll see, right. Ill keep you posted. I suggest no one else try until I get done taking the bullet. I will let you guys know how things go.

mack_the_knife Oct 05, 2006

why have 4 full pages of posts been removed from here??

hum?

this site is a SCAM.

the owner out of LATVIA has a motive. I bet in a few months were going to start seeing all kinds of post about a great site that sells IDs and he will be the owner.

something is VERY, VERY fishy about this board. Posts should NOT be deleted in mass like this.

aslo, a board that should be for complaints had become a tool for FRAUD. People are exchanaging ideas on fake ids and where to best buy them. how ironic. The administrator is doing a big dis-service here.

and is ray finkle the notorious NCXI? the guy that had beenonthese bopards for 10 years thinking he is some kind of Mr ID, know-it-all and crusader. GET A LIFE!

Freddy T Oct 04, 2006

Heres another site that I found that will probably deliver the goods:
    The only downside is that I was looking at their samples and each one has a blurred out portion that I believe says "not a government document" or something similar. Kind of deceptive but oh well.

Thorlax Oct 04, 2006

Ok, here is my gathered information from my experiences with fake ids online. My brother was scammed from fakeidonline and some other branch of that. From what I can gather ALL and EVERY company based in USA, Canada, and UK are scams and complete ###. Also if the place only accepts Western Union payments overseas that is more than likely being sent to an "agent" of one of the scam companies. The only thing I have found this is different from everyother site is fareastid.com.
    They do have a very basic site design but the irony here I think is that they are one of the few legit sites up. I myself have not ordered from them yet, But I plan to in a couple of days and am sending it fedex so i can track it all the way there.

Will you keep this page posted on the outcome.

kevin e Oct 04, 2006

i ordered from aliasids.com a few weeks ago cause i figured its $50 so why not try it out...has anyone heard anything about this site? by the way i herd if the company is in the u.s. its a scam

Ray Finkle Oct 04, 2006

oh yeah, Daniel Hayes.
    Keep us updated on that fareast crap.

Ray Finkle Oct 04, 2006

yeah but the ones on youfinishit.com look NOTHING like the real ones.. you'd have to get a state FAR away from yours.
    Cameron, what state did your friend get?

• Ca
    cameron Oct 04, 2006

ok so i called up my friend who ordered and got a card from youfinishit.com..he gets into clubs all the times and buys alcohol with his card (just remember to buy a card from a state you wouldnt use it in)

Freddy T Oct 04, 2006

That sucks dude, good luck to you on that.

• Da
    Daniel Hayes Oct 04, 2006

I ordered an id last month from fareastid.com On the site it says that if you dont recieve the product within 30 days to send them an e-mail to check the status, so I did. They just sent me an e-mail today saying that they have no record of me on file. I am trying to see if the money order actually went through right now.