Novelty Id FactoryTake your money and run away

This complaint is posted to advise other unsuspecting customers of the fraudulent practices of the business, namely Novelty ID Factory. Their website address Noveltyidfactory.com is operating strictly to obtain monies for non-governmental issued identification cards without delivery of product to the consumer. I placed an order with this business, completed payment, and was promptly responded to by the business, telling me they would take care of my order, having it shipped out immediately. Needless to say, upon non-receipt of the product quite some time past my purchase date, I contacted them to inquire about my order. Never did they respond to more than three emails forwarded to them regarding the matter. Quite obviously, I was taken for my money, never to hear back from them in the future. I will take full responsibility for the fact that they stated their payment form was via Western Union only, which although I was skeptical, I trusted and placed my order. A thief is a thief in the end, no matter what, and I simply want to get it out their for other potential customers to be aware of what this so called business is actually in business for... TO TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN!!!

The collector via Western Union goes by:
Name: Andreas Socratous.z
Location: Cypress, Europe.

So to any of you who may be considering placing and order through this business which is strictly a front to essentially steal your money and stiff you completely, please be advised of exactly what is going on. Don't be scammed by them as I unfortunately was. We all work hard for our money, but some just want to sit back and like the heroin pusher, do nothing and take all. Certainly it is only a matter of time before this bogus operation they set up falls apart, and this posted message will most certainly aid in starting that process. Again, their business name is Novelty ID Factory, and their email address is Noveltyidfactory.com

BUYERS BEWARE, and CHEERS TO COMPLAINTSBOARD.COM for this wonderful resource.

More Novelty Id Factory Complaints & Reviews

• Vo
    vorthra Jun 22, 2016

A lot of others including myself got scammed by this man who appeared to have given several different names. He usually say he is a professional graduate with MBA working at an embassy and has contacts everywhere to provide authentic ids for over 300 euros and more.. According to one friend, he also sells ids he has stolen or confiscated. The lastest I found out is he is actually a factory security guard in real life somewhere London.

Comments

• Ea
    Easy Eagle Apr 12, 2015

You gotta be kidding!!!
    underground-review.com are scam. All their websites are scam and will take your money and run. Unless you want to throw your money away.

• If
    ifound Apr 22, 2014

• Kk
    kkillo54 Jan 23, 2014

Today i got the package from [email protected], let me say a few things about them i got the id 2 days after they said id get it, the id scans and has the hologram it looks as real as my real id im really amazed that they can do this stuff, the social secuirty card i ordered is great as well. i highly suggest anyone looking for a fake to reach these people, Thank you

• Jd
    Jdogel Dec 28, 2013

Confirmed legitimate: http://www.underground-review.com/F_ID.html the I'd us people are legitimate I got my ID card in 4 days I contacted [email protected] they make SS cards, passports and fake driver license there reviews are like 98% positive I used the customer support email cause the shieets really confusing but they do work guys there's proof right there.

• Ia
    iAmCnadian Apr 05, 2013

There are stores real stores that sell Novelty Id here and you don't have to use cash. Not sure if they mail, i went to the store, but if you want more information you can email me shelyjin at mail com

Anna Kovalov Mar 18, 2013

Well, just try these people, i use them to resell their ids on around my area. Its good business earning some pocketmoney. They actually are great and cheaper, I get around 100 USD in profit for one passport and stuff. its

cistudio.0fees.net

and I get drivers licenses to resell from: [email protected]

• Zi
    Zigminsky Mar 13, 2013

There is this Paky guy based in UK who call himself Samun Santosh who conned to get money. When one of us call him, he pretend he is Mr Sanjoo Kumar or Mr Mano or Gurjit Keemany and other names. Now he will not pick up our calls! We staying in the UK so be warned about this man. He even told us he is able to get permanent residency and citizenship in UK and Germany. ~fake id-uk, fake id-pk,

• Pe
    Peter1111 Dec 24, 2012

[email protected]
    Legit i have order a irish driving and its very proffesional and you can choose registred or not witch international driving licence
    Country for DL it's france, UK, irish, usa, and maybe other and ID: usa, french, dutch, germany and spain
    More information please cmntac us

Regards

christopherwilson Dec 19, 2012

SCAM SITES; [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] [email protected], [email protected]

NON SCAMS; [email protected], [email protected]
    [email protected] is still running his website is closed down by feds his email is not i do know this for a fact, i emailed him, he goes about things a diffrent way but i did get my IDs. [email protected] my cousin ordered and recieved i wouldnt be surprised if thats not just id chief under another email, feds and news are saying hes closed, thats bull*hit, i have mine in my wallet, thanks guys

• As
    Ashleigh5889 Apr 26, 2012

Nevermind, I just realized use a scam because it uses the same mailing address as app-id.com .. Glad I caught that! Lol anyone know of a legit site? Email me at [email protected]!

• As
    Ashleigh5889 Apr 26, 2012

Has anyone tried link-i-d.com???

• You can get new identity online at:

BIRTH CERTIFICATE

DRIVERS LICENSE

SOCIAL SECURITY CARD

STUDENT CARDS

MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE

DEATH CERTIFICATE

• Ri
    ricks108 Sep 30, 2011

Stay away from app-id.com This site is a SCAM!!!
    JIN WEN PING

• Cu
    customer12345 Sep 07, 2011

what works

please email

respondtojoe at gmail dot com

JaneThink Sep 05, 2011

tv-i-d.com ripped me off once... But I got my ID from cns.webs.com and they are genuine.

• Da
    Danielle789 Aug 23, 2011

anyone order from tv-i-d.com? i sent my money to them a few days agao and im worried [censored]less im going to get scammed. someone please tell me what they think or their experiences with that sit

• Ka
    kann255 Jul 29, 2011

Has anyone disputed the credit card charge from newidcards.com ? Since it's a scam I wanted to know if someone got their money back by disputing the charge on their card without the id card company attempting to verify that you did attempt to buy from them.

SarahP7 Jul 24, 2011

me and a few friends got ids from [email protected] they all look good and scan so i'd try him

• Li
    Lila16 Jul 20, 2011

This Company make ''novelty good quality ID'' they are a MAJOR RIP OFF unless you want to loose $160 and up don't do it you won't never get anything!!! it seems a decent site but is all a scam, they will never answer your e-mails and of course they only take CASH, MONEY O AND CASHIER CHECK I sent a money o cause i did not you can't cancel after received by the second party CRAZY!! I won't sent a money o ever again... I know i was taking a risk but even what they doing is not legal ( by the way i am older than 21 just lost my wallet can not wait to have my id back..is summer..!) don't sent what the promise after being paid is over the top THIEVES!!! why the government don't close this sites???

• So
    soloman.b May 26, 2011

I just got mine from Youfinishit.com today. It looks great, you have to make sure you get one that looks real on the site. I got South Dakota because it was the most realistic one in my area. They were very helpful and helped me with every question I had and responded promptly. If you have any questions just let me know, email me at [email protected]

• Fu
    FuninSun21 May 25, 2011

fakeidsxpress.com is the best!!!

• Up
    upintheair May 05, 2011

i-do-go is a scam because i sent them my money and did not get anything from them and they wont respond to emails at all.

joybuz Apr 15, 2011

[email protected]

Email me if you are looking to sell a legit ID.

• Gr
    Gruber Dec 10, 2010

[email protected] is legit

• Ha
    HappywithmyPA Oct 26, 2010

[email protected] is legit! they don't have a big selection of id's but they did deliver. i got a PA with front and back uv. it scans at the club and liquor store. :)

• Ca
    carolina_p234 Oct 21, 2010

has anyone ordered an id from http ww.www.two-id.com ?

• Mo
    Mowahi Oct 03, 2010

How come some people got cards from newidcards.com and they took my money and never gave me a card. Doesn't make sense that they scam some people and not others. I think some of these postings are not real, maybe done at the request of the site.

• Ev
    eva lew Sep 14, 2010

[email protected]>BULL****

responded to my emails whenever he felt like it
    kept telling me he sent it
    waited a month
    still nothing
    he keeps claiming it got taken in the mail...yea ok.

• Hv
    hvbab95 Aug 11, 2010

can someone email me a place where i can get a real id for ny? email is [email protected] thanks!

• Go
    gogole Apr 13, 2010

Is a scam ask him his name and search on google.

To be sure of website you ask them to pay 50% before and 50% after !

• Go
    gogole Apr 13, 2010

Hello where could i buy a Fake id with no scam :

or another website

are these scam ? thanks

Miss Disgruntled Apr 03, 2010

Jonathan Owens is a liar. He knows exactly what he was doing and he was NOT phished. I recommend filing a complaint! He's actively trying to avoid legal action against him from several different people. ###.

Miracles Cafe Apr 02, 2010

OK People:

Upset with John Owens? I suggest that everyone who has a valid complaint put it in writing to the San Diego DA's office. I have checked into it, and although it appears that John has kept his alleged rip-offs under the amount for grand theft, If enough people file complaints, the DA can and will press charges for Fraud. This doesn't mean you will get your money back, but it might come as small satisfaction to see him arraigned on criminal charges.

Here is a link to all the complaints on this board:

Here is a link to the San Diego DA's office contact board:

My name is Jason and here is my phone number if you wish to discuss it:
    [protected]

jonathan owens Mar 22, 2010

I'm Jonathan Owens. I have never eaten babies, neutered breeding goats or had multiple addresses. My email server was taken over by a botnet around 3 years ago, and this has been the reprocussion. Sorry for any trouble that was caused all of you, but I do not have any involvement in any of these scams. I'm as much a victim as you all are.

• Ro
    rochy1128 Mar 20, 2010

What website should i use for a fake id... It seems like everything is a scam? Email me at [email protected]

Miss Disgruntled Mar 18, 2010

Jonathan Owens is an absolute scammer. He doesn't follow through on any of the businesses he starts and he is one of the most selfish and inconsiderate people I have known both business wise AND personally. The only thing he's after is enough money to make it through the month, do NOT give him yours, do not work for him (especially the ladies, lest you come off with a baby), I wouldn't even socialize with him.

• Rb
    rbeaty3 Mar 04, 2010

f-a-k-e.com is pretty much the exact same as newsfakeid.com. check it out. If i were you i would not use it. I got ripped of my newsfakeid so if it has any connection then its a scam.

• Pa
    papatommy Mar 03, 2010

f-a-k-e.com is it legit or no???????????

• Pa
    papatommy Mar 03, 2010

has anyone got from f-a-k-e.com it looks legit ????