Novelty Id FactoryTake your money and run away

This complaint is posted to advise other unsuspecting customers of the fraudulent practices of the business, namely Novelty ID Factory. Their website address Noveltyidfactory.com is operating strictly to obtain monies for non-governmental issued identification cards without delivery of product to the consumer. I placed an order with this business, completed payment, and was promptly responded to by the business, telling me they would take care of my order, having it shipped out immediately. Needless to say, upon non-receipt of the product quite some time past my purchase date, I contacted them to inquire about my order. Never did they respond to more than three emails forwarded to them regarding the matter. Quite obviously, I was taken for my money, never to hear back from them in the future. I will take full responsibility for the fact that they stated their payment form was via Western Union only, which although I was skeptical, I trusted and placed my order. A thief is a thief in the end, no matter what, and I simply want to get it out their for other potential customers to be aware of what this so called business is actually in business for... TO TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN!!!

The collector via Western Union goes by:
Name: Andreas Socratous.z
Location: Cypress, Europe.

So to any of you who may be considering placing and order through this business which is strictly a front to essentially steal your money and stiff you completely, please be advised of exactly what is going on. Don't be scammed by them as I unfortunately was. We all work hard for our money, but some just want to sit back and like the heroin pusher, do nothing and take all. Certainly it is only a matter of time before this bogus operation they set up falls apart, and this posted message will most certainly aid in starting that process. Again, their business name is Novelty ID Factory, and their email address is Noveltyidfactory.com

BUYERS BEWARE, and CHEERS TO COMPLAINTSBOARD.COM for this wonderful resource.

More Novelty Id Factory Complaints & Reviews

• Ml
    ml Aug 07, 2006

I too was scammed by these ###. They don't reply to your emails and take your money... Worst of all I was recommended to this site by another so called site rating fake id companies on the internet. Stay away from Noveltyidfactory.com

• Za
    Zack Aug 07, 2006

Noveltyidfactory is fake and so is fakeidonline.com I learned the hard way not to order from these sites, ordered a couple of id's for me and a friend and got took for $180 and never heard back from them or anything. Research these sites very thoroughly if you do not believe me for any reason, just try googling the web address and see what results come up. Also, don't trust these sites that claim to be Fake ID Review sites, they are all also fakes set up by the exact same guys selling the ID's to trick people into thinking they are reading legitimate reviews. Overall my advice is don't order a fake id online.

• Valerie Aug 09, 2006

Novelty ID factory is a ripoff site. Former fake ID guru site www.fakeidguru.com which is also reportet on /link removed/ i ordered at fakeidguru.com. do not order at novelty id factory. These guys have exactly the same page, same prices, same layout of the page, same policity. DO NOT ORDER!

MadMax Aug 11, 2006

I just ###ed this guy over and canceled my payment for the ID's I ordered. If you're smart enough to type in the guy's name and find this complaint site, then you are smart enough to find out where this guy works, considering he already told us wear he lives. Christoforos Pelekanos Ltd is the company this guy works for. I'm going to send his boss an email and tell him how his employee scams people on the internet, and that I'll make it publicly known that he hires scammers and advise people not to work with his company unless Andreas is let go. ### that grimy doosh bag, and it just so happens that I have enough money to fly out to Cyprus and kick his ### if I want to. I might do it on a rainy day, who knows.

• Valerie Aug 11, 2006

MadMax - you are the best :)))))
    If you go there kick his ### for me too :)))

• Bl
    blah Aug 12, 2006

does anyone know of a good site that actually works

• Bi
    BitterFame Aug 18, 2006

These ### at noveltyidfactory ###ed me over too. Exact same story as all the others, and if anyone can get those ###ers dealt with (like madmax said) PLEASE DO. Jesus I feel like a bit of a dolt for ordering from those ###. Anyone know of any REAL sites, and have received actual IDs? (be prepared to show evidence)

• Da
    danny Aug 21, 2006

I cannot even remmeber the site, but i DID get a real id for florida when they were the old ids. it wasnt perfect, but it was damn good but i lost it. The site was out of canada NOT europe... but the site no longer works... bleh i feel stupid for wasting money at fakeidonline!

nate castner Aug 22, 2006

Has there been anybody to actually receive an id?

• Ju
    Julian Aug 23, 2006

After seeing this, I put an order in just for the hell of it. I realised that you can amend the link to the confirmation form and put in any email address you like, and send in as many confirmations as you want.

Here's the link:

http://www.noveltyidfactory.com/[email protected]

Change the email to whatever you link, put whatever the hell you want in the form, and have fun! If we all do it, his inbox will be flooded with crap :D

miss pissed off Aug 25, 2006

fcuk me dead, same story, dont by anything from this website. i sent them an email, asking them to at least tell me if their site was a dead scam. Just so i didnt expect anything in the mail. And could they even be bothered to do that. Absolutely not. Bunch of ### heads. I hope they get a kick in the ###. And really what goes around comes around

nate castner Aug 25, 2006

Has anyone heard of theidshop.com It looks very promising?!

just skim through it to talk of theidshop.com

has anyone heard about this site?

• Si
    Simon Aug 27, 2006

i sent them money for an id and millions of emails but i still havent recieved anything how do i get an id and how do we do a lawsuit or do something against these idiots

Michael Aug 30, 2006

Those wankers from novelty id factory also scammed me. I am so pis*ed off!
    Hey nate, how'd you go with the 'id shop' website? I've also come across that site since being scammed, just a bit worried that the same thing might happen again. Anyone else have any opinions on that site.
    thanks

• Pa
    Patricia Aug 30, 2006

###KKKKK I wish i saw this 2 days ago.. i just sent them my ###..... has anyone gotten an ID or is this 100% ###.. and what is with those review sites that say this ### worked were they fake too? ### I feel like such a ###.. please someone go over there and kick the ### out of that ###

ID shop collection Aug 30, 2006

###.. SCAMMED...If anyone has any info about the id shop post something.. if everyone trusts me I will take up a collection to buy from this id shop.. Im so pissed off right now about this factory one I wish I saw it earlier.. is anyone interested in like 5 dollars through paypal then ill take the cash and send into idpro.. i swear Ill do it and not ### anyone over.. i just cant bring myself to spending another 115 of my money to get ###ed over.. im sure alot of other people feel the same way, so whatever maybe like 5 bucks a person and ill do it.. if it works ill make a post and let everyone know.. I know id sure as ### pay 5 bucks to learn if one of these things works rather than 115 to find out it doesnt.. so yea make a post if your interested ill make a paypal account and get ### rollin.. ill make an email address now, make a post/email me if your interested.. ill let everyone know how ### rollin [email protected]

ID shop collection Aug 31, 2006

nevermind.. i looked up that idshop thing.. doesnt even look worth while, you would have to be ###ed to think it was a real id. even if they did send it to you... does anything know anything about Novelty ID PRO... im going to shift the collection to novelty ID Pro because that actually looks like a quality product

• Th
    THE MOTHER OF WALT'S SON Aug 31, 2006

Novelty pro looks like the same thing as 'novelty id factory'. Im not sure, but there are some things that are the same such as the order form, western union, etc. I really needed an id, but i cant seem to trust anyone now. There are sites i visit which cost more hundreds of dollars and look real dodgy. Wish i knew some decent ones that actually send the items you order.
    But the owner of 'novelty id factory' should get in trouble and be shut down. That wanker is ripping so many people of and shouldnt be getting away with it.

ID shop collection Aug 31, 2006

yea your right I agree with not doin anythin wit western union.. I was lookin around and I stumbled upon this site.. http://www.aliasids.com/ ...looks legit out of canada, I saw 4 or 5 people approve it on a forum.. I was wondering if anyone else had seen this, Its only 50 bucks and looks like it might be worth it.. by the way is this andreas... http://thetalentjungle.com/bba/andreas.htm... it would be easier to pull a collection together for this one.. let me know if anyone is interested in pullin together 50 bucks to try it out, ill cover shipping both ways and ill make a post with the results... thanks [email protected]

• Ni
    nick ardino Aug 31, 2006

http://www.american-novelty.com/ great site for fake ids...

michael Sep 01, 2006

I hadnt come across that site 'american-novelty' before. Anyone else have any opinions or tried them before?

tommy lax Sep 04, 2006

I just placed an order with american novelty.com... they seem legit and safe... they accept paypal which means that if they do stiff you you can file a dispute and get your money back... ill make a post with the results of my order

• Valerie Sep 04, 2006

tommy lax - that will be very nice!

• Ry
    RYAN Sep 06, 2006

Yep those ### ###ed me 2 i was i knew who they are so i could bet them ###ing down....another way to scam the american people

• Br
    Brett Sep 08, 2006

Hey did that American Novelty website work, or no???

• Bi
    Bill Brown Sep 08, 2006

Did anyone ever order an id through the idshop.com. I dont want to get scammed, if anyone could help me email me a [email protected]

tommy lax Sep 09, 2006

DONT order from american novelty.. while they did send me a card it was a peice of ###.. hologram was printed on the card not a ###ing hologram... on the back was a printed on note saying not a government document.. dont ###ing order from this place now Im out like 250 bucks on two peice of ### business.. please can some of you help me out.. I know all of you wanted to hear from me but lets see how many of you will still be on my side once I got ###ed again

• Vi
    Vic Sep 10, 2006

Wow, im so thankful i ran across this. yesterday i visited the noveltyfactory website and looked through it, it look pretty legit so today, i was gonna fill out the order form and submit it...so stoked i found this.
    now i will follow my friends advice to get one locally in LA.

Thanks,
    peace

• Je
    Jeff Cornwall Sep 16, 2006

###, shouldve checked this site out BEFORE i ordered from noveltyidfactory, wow im a ###in idiot. Now that i think back, why would a site based in the UK have the money sent to CYPRUS!!!!

• Ro
    Rosey Comley Sep 18, 2006

wow, guys, thankyou so much for alerting us all to the ###ers at Novelty Id Factory. My best friend and i were going to fill in the form tonight! I'm in Austrlaia, and there aren't many ID sites that have australian IDs, so when we saw Novelty Id Factory, we were quite excited. We would have been forking out over $100 AUS for these IDS.
    I've found yet another site, that looks identical to Novelty ID FActory, its called 'Novelty Id Maker'. Again, very sus. I'd say its the same ### in Cyprus.
    You guys are life savers, thankyou.

• Re
    Rebecca Sep 20, 2006

Damn, $150 down the drain... Spread the word! Don't let these ###s get any more money. I could honestly say that I would LOVE to severly injure those ### for the scam they haved pulled on so many people.

• Al
    Allen Covert Sep 21, 2006

### that ### at noveltyidfactory.com.

Scammers suck!

Anyone tried

www.fareastid.com

Seems pretty good, the guy answered my email in like an hour so at least its active.

I'll probably try it in a few weeks and I'll let you guys know.

nate castner Sep 22, 2006

fareastid.com looks really promising to me. i yahoo searched it and found nothing bad. I also found something that seems really good:http://www.fakeid-underground.com/1267.htm

anyone know of it?

nate castner Sep 22, 2006

you can search for yourself "fareastid" and you get nothing but good stuff. Check this one out

tommy lax Sep 23, 2006

i dont no about that fareast.com site.. it seems sketchy just sending money out of the country with no way to get it back... if any one tries it make a post.. Ive already done my share I think I ordered from American novelty and posted the results... so if anyone wants to order from far east post something

nate castner Sep 24, 2006

ordering a fake is sketchy in the first place. Its hard to run a business selling illegal products. Its not like youre going to find a legit place that takes credit cards. I think fareastid looks alright

tommy lax Sep 24, 2006

yea i agree with you... someone make an order and post the results

• Ju
    Julian Sep 24, 2006

I googled "FareastID" and it goes to some girls myspace page...who claims she got a high-quality ID from there.

• So
    Sonja Sep 24, 2006

has anyone had any hard evidence that there are any good novelty fake id sites out there? does anyone know if noveltyidmaker.com is legit?

Mike Sep 24, 2006

i am very close to ordering from theIdShop.com.. i havent seen any complaints about this site.. there licences are a bit old so i emailed.. waiting for a response yet.. the Id shop has good looking stuff.. but it most likely will come with not govt. issued on the back.. any input?

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices