Menu

V
Author of the complaint
8:49 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This complaint is posted to advise other unsuspecting customers of the fraudulent practices of the business, namely Novelty ID Factory. Their website address Noveltyidfactory.com is operating strictly to obtain monies for non-governmental issued identification cards without delivery of product to the consumer. I placed an order with this business, completed payment, and was promptly responded to by the business, telling me they would take care of my order, having it shipped out immediately. Needless to say, upon non-receipt of the product quite some time past my purchase date, I contacted them to inquire about my order. Never did they respond to more than three emails forwarded to them regarding the matter. Quite obviously, I was taken for my money, never to hear back from them in the future. I will take full responsibility for the fact that they stated their payment form was via Western Union only, which although I was skeptical, I trusted and placed my order. A thief is a thief in the end, no matter what, and I simply want to get it out their for other potential customers to be aware of what this so called business is actually in business for... TO TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN!

The collector via Western Union goes by:
Name: Andreas Socratous.z
Location: Cypress, Europe.

So to any of you who may be considering placing and order through this business which is strictly a front to essentially steal your money and stiff you completely, please be advised of exactly what is going on. Don't be scammed by them as I unfortunately was. We all work hard for our money, but some just want to sit back and like the heroin pusher, do nothing and take all. Certainly it is only a matter of time before this bogus operation they set up falls apart, and this posted message will most certainly aid in starting that process. Again, their business name is Novelty ID Factory, and their email address is Noveltyidfactory.com

BUYERS BEWARE, and CHEERS TO COMPLAINTSBOARD.COM for this wonderful resource.

Oct 12, 2006 2:07 pm

What is the difference are they the same ### or not if these companies are both scums.

Oct 10, 2006 11:26 pm

Chris and other users, you can post positive reviews on any Complaints but Fake ID sites. We received a lot of letters from people asking us to remove this Complaint and all the Comments, so you guys help each other to find the right place were you can make Fake IDs. So sorry about your and other user comments being removed, we just trying to prevent illegal activities.

Oct 05, 2006 11:56 am

We are really sorry for the inconvenience, but since today all the posts, which content illegal information regarding fake IDs, such Fake ID companies advertisement, will be deleted.

ComplaintsBoard.com Administrator

Oct 05, 2006 11:04 am

kevin e: The number of Comments per page has been changed from 10 to 15, so probably your Posts moved to some other page.

tony t: Trust me, we do not care about any Fake IDs and stuff. The site was created after our Company got scummed by Alibaba.com and we couldn't even find an appropriate site to post our Complaint. At least now everyone has. And the ammount of appreciation we get from our readers make us to believe that people were in extreme need of a site like Complaints Board.

Complaints Board was created as some kind of a Free of Speach Board. People can talk about everything they want with no boundaries. They can use bad words and stuff. We understand when you get ripped-off by some Company sometimes even bad words is not enough.

Thank you for Your Comments and Good Luck!

Oct 03, 2006 12:35 am

mack_the_knife, thank you for your comment. Atleast everyone knows that Novelty ID Factory is a Scam. As well as hundreds of other Companies and online businesses posted on Complaints Board. We've got tens of thanks from other people saying that Complaints Board saved them sometimes $10, sometimes $1000 and more.

Not all the Complaints get so many Comments as Novelty ID, sometimes people just read. And this is more than enough.

Thank you once again. You are very welcome at this site next time you'll decide something to buy.

Sep 25, 2006 6:24 pm

Marco, be honest, do you work for Novelty ID Factory?:)))

Sep 04, 2006 11:31 pm

tommy lax - that will be very nice!

Aug 11, 2006 9:57 am

MadMax - you are the best :)))))
If you go there kick his ### for me too :)))

Aug 09, 2006 6:43 pm

Novelty ID factory is a ripoff site. Former fake ID guru site www.fakeidguru.com which is also reportet on /link removed/ i ordered at fakeidguru.com. do not order at novelty id factory. These guys have exactly the same page, same prices, same layout of the page, same policity. DO NOT ORDER!

More Novelty Id Factory complaints & reviews

1335 comments
V
Jun 22, 2016 4:04 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

A lot of others including myself got scammed by this man who appeared to have given several different names. He usually say he is a professional graduate with MBA working at an embassy and has contacts everywhere to provide authentic ids for over 300 euros and more.. According to one friend, he also sells ids he has stolen or confiscated. The lastest I found out is he is actually a factory security guard in real life somewhere London.

View 0 more photos
E
Apr 12, 2015 5:40 pm

You gotta be kidding!
underground-review.com are scam. All their websites are scam and will take your money and run. Unless you want to throw your money away.

I
Apr 22, 2014 10:57 pm

K
Jan 23, 2014 8:43 pm

Today i got the package from [email protected], let me say a few things about them i got the id 2 days after they said id get it, the id scans and has the hologram it looks as real as my real id im really amazed that they can do this stuff, the social secuirty card i ordered is great as well. i highly suggest anyone looking for a fake to reach these people, Thank you

Dec 28, 2013 12:42 am

Confirmed legitimate: http://www.underground-review.com/F_ID.html the I'd us people are legitimate I got my ID card in 4 days I contacted [email protected] they make SS cards, passports and fake driver license there reviews are like 98% positive I used the customer support email cause the shieets really confusing but they do work guys there's proof right there.

I
Apr 05, 2013 2:10 am

There are stores real stores that sell Novelty Id here and you don't have to use cash. Not sure if they mail, i went to the store, but if you want more information you can email me shelyjin at mail com

Mar 18, 2013 12:05 pm

Well, just try these people, i use them to resell their ids on around my area. Its good business earning some pocketmoney. They actually are great and cheaper, I get around 100 USD in profit for one passport and stuff. its

cistudio.0fees.net

and I get drivers licenses to resell from: [email protected]

Z
Mar 13, 2013 6:28 am

There is this Paky guy based in UK who call himself Samun Santosh who conned to get money. When one of us call him, he pretend he is Mr Sanjoo Kumar or Mr Mano or Gurjit Keemany and other names. Now he will not pick up our calls! We staying in the UK so be warned about this man. He even told us he is able to get permanent residency and citizenship in UK and Germany. ~fake id-uk, fake id-pk,

Dec 24, 2012 9:47 pm

[email protected]
Legit i have order a irish driving and its very proffesional and you can choose registred or not witch international driving licence
Country for DL it's france, UK, irish, usa, and maybe other and ID: usa, french, dutch, germany and spain
More information please cmntac us

Regards

SCAM SITES; [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] [email protected], [email protected]

NON SCAMS; [email protected], [email protected]
[email protected] is still running his website is closed down by feds his email is not i do know this for a fact, i emailed him, he goes about things a diffrent way but i did get my IDs. [email protected] my cousin ordered and recieved i wouldnt be surprised if thats not just id chief under another email, feds and news are saying hes closed, thats bull*hit, i have mine in my wallet, thanks guys

Apr 26, 2012 2:40 pm

Nevermind, I just realized use a scam because it uses the same mailing address as app-id.com .. Glad I caught that! Lol anyone know of a legit site? Email me at [email protected]!

Apr 26, 2012 2:20 pm

Has anyone tried link-i-d.com?

You can get new identity online at:

BIRTH CERTIFICATE

DRIVERS LICENSE

SOCIAL SECURITY CARD

STUDENT CARDS

MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE

DEATH CERTIFICATE

Sep 30, 2011 1:44 am

Stay away from app-id.com This site is a SCAM!
JIN WEN PING

C
Sep 07, 2011 5:00 am

what works

please email

respondtojoe at gmail dot com

Sep 05, 2011 10:42 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

tv-i-d.com ripped me off once... But I got my ID from cns.webs.com and they are genuine.

D
Aug 23, 2011 3:49 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

anyone order from tv-i-d.com? i sent my money to them a few days agao and im worried [censored]less im going to get scammed. someone please tell me what they think or their experiences with that sit

K
Jul 29, 2011 3:59 am

Has anyone disputed the credit card charge from newidcards.com ? Since it's a scam I wanted to know if someone got their money back by disputing the charge on their card without the id card company attempting to verify that you did attempt to buy from them.

S
Jul 24, 2011 5:36 am

me and a few friends got ids from [email protected] they all look good and scan so i'd try him

L
Jul 20, 2011 7:16 pm

This Company make ''novelty good quality ID'' they are a MAJOR RIP OFF unless you want to loose $160 and up don't do it you won't never get anything! it seems a decent site but is all a scam, they will never answer your e-mails and of course they only take CASH, MONEY O AND CASHIER CHECK I sent a money o cause i did not you can't cancel after received by the second party CRAZY! I won't sent a money o ever again... I know i was taking a risk but even what they doing is not legal ( by the way i am older than 21 just lost my wallet can not wait to have my id back..is summer..!) don't sent what the promise after being paid is over the top THIEVES! why the government don't close this sites?

S
May 26, 2011 5:47 pm

I just got mine from Youfinishit.com today. It looks great, you have to make sure you get one that looks real on the site. I got South Dakota because it was the most realistic one in my area. They were very helpful and helped me with every question I had and responded promptly. If you have any questions just let me know, email me at [email protected]

F
May 25, 2011 9:18 pm

fakeidsxpress.com is the best!

U
May 05, 2011 11:55 pm

i-do-go is a scam because i sent them my money and did not get anything from them and they wont respond to emails at all.

Apr 15, 2011 6:36 pm

[email protected]

Email me if you are looking to sell a legit ID.

Dec 10, 2010 6:40 pm
H

[email protected] is legit! they don't have a big selection of id's but they did deliver. i got a PA with front and back uv. it scans at the club and liquor store. :)

C
Oct 21, 2010 2:15 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

has anyone ordered an id from http ww.www.two-id.com ?

Oct 03, 2010 9:06 pm

How come some people got cards from newidcards.com and they took my money and never gave me a card. Doesn't make sense that they scam some people and not others. I think some of these postings are not real, maybe done at the request of the site.

E
Sep 14, 2010 11:06 pm

[email protected]>BULL****

responded to my emails whenever he felt like it
kept telling me he sent it
waited a month
still nothing
he keeps claiming it got taken in the mail...yea ok.

H
Aug 11, 2010 8:58 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

can someone email me a place where i can get a real id for ny? email is [email protected] thanks!

Apr 13, 2010 1:29 pm

Is a scam ask him his name and search on google.

To be sure of website you ask them to pay 50% before and 50% after !

Apr 13, 2010 1:12 pm

Hello where could i buy a Fake id with no scam :

or another website

are these scam ? thanks

Apr 03, 2010 4:01 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Jonathan Owens is a liar. He knows exactly what he was doing and he was NOT phished. I recommend filing a complaint! He's actively trying to avoid legal action against him from several different people. ###.

OK People:

Upset with John Owens? I suggest that everyone who has a valid complaint put it in writing to the San Diego DA's office. I have checked into it, and although it appears that John has kept his alleged rip-offs under the amount for grand theft, If enough people file complaints, the DA can and will press charges for Fraud. This doesn't mean you will get your money back, but it might come as small satisfaction to see him arraigned on criminal charges.

Here is a link to all the complaints on this board:

Here is a link to the San Diego DA's office contact board:

My name is Jason and here is my phone number if you wish to discuss it:
[protected]

J

I'm Jonathan Owens. I have never eaten babies, neutered breeding goats or had multiple addresses. My email server was taken over by a botnet around 3 years ago, and this has been the reprocussion. Sorry for any trouble that was caused all of you, but I do not have any involvement in any of these scams. I'm as much a victim as you all are.

Mar 20, 2010 9:18 am

What website should i use for a fake id... It seems like everything is a scam? Email me at [email protected]

Mar 18, 2010 4:04 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Jonathan Owens is an absolute scammer. He doesn't follow through on any of the businesses he starts and he is one of the most selfish and inconsiderate people I have known both business wise AND personally. The only thing he's after is enough money to make it through the month, do NOT give him yours, do not work for him (especially the ladies, lest you come off with a baby), I wouldn't even socialize with him.

Mar 04, 2010 2:31 pm

f-a-k-e.com is pretty much the exact same as newsfakeid.com. check it out. If i were you i would not use it. I got ripped of my newsfakeid so if it has any connection then its a scam.

Mar 03, 2010 2:31 pm

f-a-k-e.com is it legit or no?

Mar 03, 2010 2:30 pm

has anyone got from f-a-k-e.com it looks legit ?