Northeast Credit UnionScammed

H

I am being scammed by the NorthEast Credit Union, my transactions were mainly done from NorthEast Credit Union but they come out to be big scammers. I got an email asking me to update my personal information with my bank account number. I was suspicious first but I called send an email before doing anything with the updates. I received reply saying that there are some issues with the customer account details so they want an the updates to verify. I updated the information asked in the url and it was my fatal mistake. My bank account was charged for $459 with no specified information, I was almost faint to see my account. I talk to bank manager regarding same, he simply told me that the email which I had received was not sent by this bank and he can not help me in any way. This was really an annoying and rude reply I ever got from anyone. I have closed down my account and now I am through with some other bank. Trust me they are the biggest frauds and trust them not..

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices