North American Services Center (NASC)unprofessional conduct by an agent

E

I have started my application with north american services center since february of this year, i have entrusted this agency icluding its team to process my pr visa under the express entry program.i just want to complain a specific agent by the name of mr.cesario lira who was presently handling my case as he was the one who gave me a callback during the time when i finally made my decision to start my processing with them.From the start when i was still not yet fully paid, he was very eager to explain all the details of the express entry details.but i noticed recently that after i have paid in full amount(processing fee), he became a bit distant and not fully enclosing all the required information to help me get a higher chance on obtaining a pr visa based on my situation.just yesterday, a good friend of mine who was based in canada told me regarding the IQAS AND CELPIP, that this two things were another great options for me to consider in case i want i higher chance of getting a high crs score from cic.so this morning(october 14, 2017)i immediately texted mr.cesarion lira and ask him why he hasnt told me this options before, and to my surprise he just stated that the IQAS AND CELPIP can be another option for WES and IELTS but didn't explain further.so he got pissed off when i started to asked him via phone call why on earth he didnt told me this options before instead of advising me to get a fake fiance in canada and get married since my age is already 34, although jokingly yet i believe a good agent should not be doing unprofessional conduct like this.so just today before ending our phone conversation, he raised his voice and told me in a very rude way if what do i want to do next?if im planning to complain him?and i said yes, by the way he speaking to me and how he was not helping a t all on my current situation.so he send me via whatsapp message the link from where i can voice out my concern.im hoping ms.katherine mcdonald would take an immediate action on this one and impose a certain disciplinary action towrards mr.cesario lira. i trusted your agency since i my parents got their immigrant visas before thru yours. im hoping to get a new agent to replace mr.lira, preferrably a female to follow up on my case profile.