Menu
Nortek Security & Control Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Nortek Security & Control
reviews & complaints

www.nortekcontrol.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 1 Review

Nortek Security & Control Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Nortek Security & Control at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Nortek Security & Control has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Nortek Security & Control. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Nortek Security & Control reviews & complaints 1

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Nortek Security & Control reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nortek Security & Control I purchased a system from this company, They sent me 2 non working systems in a row we are on the 3rd which partly works

I purchased a system from this company, They sent me 2 non working systems in a row we are on the 3rd which partly works. Their tech department has said the remaining issues stem from another faulty party they sent me. Now they are refusing to send me this part which will fix my gate. I have been dealing with ongoing issues with this company for over 8 months. After sending me faulty equipment and dealing with several diff people in this company they are now throwing me into their "system" instead of fixing the issue of replacing the faulty part they sent me. The customer service rep I was dealing with has completely changed her attitude and wants to now *** me off on someone else. I have been dealing again with this company for many months and they know that I am hearing impaired and it takes a process for me to be able to communicate on the phone which they are now not giving me the chance to do. They are refusing to work with my disability so that I may be able to get information. They have been sensitive up to today which they are now taking a completely diff stance.

Read full review of Nortek Security & Control and 1 comment
Hide full review
1 comment
D
D
D. Kuvalis
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Is Nortek Security & Control legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Nortek Security & Control as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Nortek Security & Control stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Nortek Security & Control should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Nortek Security & Control earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Nortek Security & Control achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Nortek Security & Control. The company provides a physical address, 5 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 5 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Nortekcontrol.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Nortek Security & Control website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Nortekcontrol.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Nortekcontrol.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Nortek Security & Control, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Nortek Security & Control as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Nortek Security & Control protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Nortek Security & Control. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.

Nortek Security & Control Customer Reviews Overview

Nortek Security & Control is a company specializing in security and home automation solutions. Their products are praised for their reliability, ease of use, and advanced features. Customers appreciate the quality of customer service and the company's commitment to providing innovative and cutting-edge technology. Overall, Nortek Security & Control has received positive reviews from customers who are satisfied with their products and services.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Nortek Security & Control contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Nortek Security & Control?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Nortek Security & Control Customer Service. Initial Nortek Security & Control complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Nortek Security & Control above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Nortek Security & Control. Discuss the issues you have had with Nortek Security & Control and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.