NORKETT MASONRY, INC.customer service

G

I have called numerous times trying to get some type of title search form showing that everything is paid in full for our timeshare. I was told is was mailed out but, I am yet to receive it. I really need this form. I just need something showing that everything is paid in full and that there is nothing owed and everything is paid in full. I don't understand why that is so complicated. Please send me an e-mail or something showing that you are trying to get this information to me.