Noreign Cruise LineDO NOT TRAVEL ON NOREIGN

I have never traveled with this line before but however this was my 17th cruise. It was the worst experience of my life. There is not one good thing I can say about this cruise line. The staff was terriable. The food was poor quality or they were out of a lot of things, even cups etc. They took us to there own private island which as they said was under constuction, It was worse then under construction. I also didnt get the room I paid for. My card didnt work to open the door. I ordered pictures that were not of me but the were quick to charge me for them. If you have booked a trip with Noreign get your money back!!! On last and most important thing is they have taken over $4500 out of my checking account via my Visa card. My bill at the end of the cruise was $1500 but the charged it three times for the same amount which was an error on there part. However they are going to resolve it but it is going to take up to thirty days. Thirty days to get my money back!!! This has never happened to me on any other line. I even had to hire an Attorney!!!