Nordstrombad service

R

I made an online order and purchase a jacket from Nordstrom website. When it arrived it was damaged. I contacted Nordstrom online support and asked for a refund. They offered me a replacement but I refused and demanded my money back. They said that if I wanted to get a refund I was suppose to find their local store and return there. They said they'll call the store and tell about me.
So I went to their local store and when I explained who I was and the reason I came they immediately said there was nothing the could do. They refuse to help. I contacted the online support and they said that if the store refused to help then there was nothing they could do either. Terrible service!!