Nolan PaintingBad service

I was scheduled to have four radiators painted in my home on 10/30/08. On 10/28/08, Nolan Painting called to ask if it was possible to reschedule for 10/29/08. I accommodated their request and was told the painter would arrive at my home between 7:30 - 8:00 AM. When 8:30 AM rolled around and the painter was a no-show, I called Nolan Painting and was told there was a miscommunication on their end. They followed up with an 8:55AM call apologizing profusely, assuring me the painter would be to my home the next day, 10/30/08, at 7:30AM sharp. When the painter did not show up by 7:45 AM, I phoned Nolan Painting and left a message telling them to consider the job cancelled and to return my $200.00 deposit. I consider Nolan Painting to be extremely unreliable and not considerate of my time. I would not recommend them based on this. In this weak economy, any business owner should know that customer service speaks volumes. They can't afford to be non-consumer centric.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices