Nokia X2worst phone by nokia

This is the worst phone nokia has produced. None of d specifications mentioned r upto d mark. Camera doen't give a clarity of even 2 megapixel. Flash is too flashy it spoils d images taken. D phone takes 4-5 hrs to get charged n gets drained within 2 days. D phone reboots when u watch a video. D phone heats up aftr using for sometime. If the memory card is loaded with more than 1 g.b d phone works even slower than d bug. Camera automatically goes to standby mode. Wht else is left. I dont think anyone would buy dis phone aftr knowin all these defects. I want NOKIA to take back my phone and pay me compensation for facing all these problems.

• De
    Devraaghwan Sep 26, 2010

I trusted nokia for producing very good qualities of mobile phones for very long period. But nokia made a very big mistake by producing X2. I would like to ask nokia that what is the good quality of this mobile? every thing is worst than every damn chinese mobiles. Wow, what a video player it gets hung in the middle, and 5 MP camera with flash you know what that camera gives a worse picture than 2 MP and the flash adds very beautiful effect in the images. It's flash is very sharp that you can't even recognise what picture you have captured. And HUNG up is like its the punishment for trusting and using nokia for past few years. Thanks Nokia for producing such a wonderful Handset. Wish you all the best.

• Sh
    shameer mohd Oct 08, 2010

I also finds the same problem, how could nokia manufacture such rubbish phone. i was waiting for a long time for its launching and after the launching nokia x2 really punishes me by the repeated hanging.

• Sh
    Shravan Verma Nov 11, 2010

Check your spelling first you ### hole...Its not HUNG up...Its 'HANG' up. and for ur kind information, I have bought Nokia X2..Its functioning very well..Camera is damn good..Flash is also fine. I am accessing 2 GB memory card..and my cell have never been hang up yet.. If u r facing this kind of problems then kindly Format ur memory card first...Video player is working well and good..My cell is giving a battery backup of more than 2 days even in the case of playing music and games..You all are Bull ###!!

• ranjithk Dec 16, 2010

This is the worst phone ever I have seen .If anybody is concious about his health never go for this phone. Its radiation is very high and you will get a permanant headeque. None of d specifications mentioned r upto d mark. Camera doen't give a clarity of even 2 megapixel. Flash is too flashy it spoils d images taken. D phone takes 4-5 hrs to get charged n gets drained within 2 days. D phone reboots when u watch a video. D phone heats up aftr using for sometime. If the memory card is loaded with more than 1 g.b d phone works even slower than d bug. Camera automatically goes to standby mode. Wht else is left. I dont think anyone would buy dis phone aftr knowin all these defects. I want NOKIA to take back my phone and pay me compensation for facing all these problems. any clarification required please let me know.
    +91-9745966689

• Fa
    FarangInThai Jan 03, 2011

I have also been having problems with my phone hanging constantly. It seems to work as long as I leave the memory card out. The battery life is shorter than I'd like, but I guess that's the trade-off for the super-slim battery. It's moot now though, since I can't play music on the phone. I can't keep any music on the phone because reinserting the memory card causes the phone to crash. Oh well! I guess I'll be downgrading back to the XPressMusic 5130 - a really dependable device... :)

• Th
    thehulk58 Jan 26, 2011

ohh dont buy this piece of sh...t, i bought it last week, a permanent defect present in the flash of the camera, you will find a bright spot near left side of the pic when use camera flash, its too flashy also the music quality is worst then my local, cheap mp4 player. and pic quality is also not good, battery is only 850 mh, 22 hr music playback (lol), also charging time is so long... My brothers samsung corby's 1.2 mp camera is more good then X2 ... its all gimmick, DONT BUY THIS PIECE OF SHITT!!waste of money, its earphone will blow or damage ur precious ears permanently, AND MR "" RANJITHK"" CALM DOWN HAVE A GLASS OF COLD WATER AND DON'T USE ABUSIVE WORDS TO OTHER MEMBERS, ACT LIKE A GENTLEMEN AS YOU ARE LOOKING IN YOUR PIC.

• Aa
    aapa Apr 04, 2011

i have lost my mobile nokia x2 since 2 days. I have been searching it but couldn't find it.it was at home & im trying to call but no. is switched off.

• Wo
    worst phnone by nokia May 17, 2011

it is a worst phone nokia had ever made in his life...it's destroying da image and goodwill of the nokia company and its reputation in da market...nokia should take back da mobiles immediately and give a compensation to all who hv purchased diz phn...94773762000

• Aa
    A.Anoop May 31, 2011

lost of mobile. model:NOKIA X2
    MOBILE No:9092867182
    IMEI No:355367044319253..PLEASE IF FOUND CONTACT TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS: No.34, TYPE III,
    CVRDE QTRS,
    BHARATHIYAR NAGAR,
    AVADI, CH-54
    PHONE NO:044-26374461

• Me
    meyyappan Jun 09, 2011

my brother had lost her mobile at may 9 2011. and i now only know your contact. please help to track her mobile to replace to her pls pls...
    it was lost by during bike ridding... help us we belonging to you.

• Ha
    Harivohra Jul 09, 2011

Every phone can have some problems. If we buy a phone without camera, without GPRS, Withour bluetooth, it can also be hanged. Machine is machine. I think we should put our suggestion, complaints in a normal way. I have also replaced 1 dones sets, but no phone can be forever or 100% complaintaless. We should focus on obtaining maximum help from company in a supportive way. The law in India is teethless for every one, even for us.

• Ar
    Arpitha kumari Jul 14, 2011

Hi, please help me by searching my mobile, i lost it on 17 th may from my cub board, it s my first salary mobile n it has very memorable snaps were stored. I am doubting about some person also pls help me how caught him in red hand.

• Vv
    v vidya shankar Dec 27, 2011

Today, 27.12.2011, while boarding the Bus at Tin Factory, someone has stolen by Mobile Phone.IMEI No. 359037046097225. Ean No.6438158301900
    Air Tel Sim Card
    Kindly trace my mobile No.9
    My contact No. is 9900156551

• Na
    naeem abbas Feb 22, 2012

today morning some body stolen my nokia x2 when i was sleeping in my room at u.e.t lahore hostel kindly block my cell phone as soon as it is possible.thanks

• Ar
    Aroon Koomar Mar 28, 2012

My nokia x2 mobile has lost some where

Nokia X2-02 Apr 01, 2012

I had lost my mobile on 30.03.2012 pls trace it as soon as... I want it immediately plss help to get my phone

• Am
    Amit d shetty May 20, 2012

I have send an e-mail massage to [email protected] for recovering the lost Mobile handset bearing 356990047774890. on 9/11/11. But I cannot get any reply inconnection of the matter still now.
    Plz. inform about the said matter at an early. date.
    Thanking you.

• Da
    Dario Ivan Mora Cedeño Aug 20, 2012

llegan mensajes de link para descargar una musica de artistas y el valor de cada mensaje es de 0.35 centavos que me llegan diariamente, lo cual yo no e solicitado ese servicio, lo que pediria que me cancelen este servicio .

• Sb
    Sboy031 Sep 13, 2013

Worst Phone ever. This is the only time I have heard someone say exactly what i feel - namely "Nokia should pay me for the time I wasted with this phone". Absolute garbage

• La
    Lakhbir Singh SOKHI May 07, 2015

nokia x2 battery gone dead after 6 month n 5 day, now my phone is as dummy, , battery is not availavle in markit n not at servics center

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices