Complaints & Reviews

nokia bl-5c battery replacement

Dear Sir,

With your paper notifications and advertisements, I verified my battery i.e., Nokia BL-5C battery, and found that, battery is having problem and your company will replace the battery. But even after 3 months I have not received any battery replaement from your comapny. My battery serial no. is 0670400363563N071812808173.

Even I sent a mail to your bangalore service center. but no use. this is very bad. when I enquire your service centers they will tell different sotries. But I dont know to whom to contact and what is the formalities.

At least by now request you to kindly send my battery replacement.

Thanks
Raghuram.R

mahendra shukla Sep 21, 2007

I have registered for battery replacement one month back,but till date no response from the company. Any suggestions?

karthik Apr 14, 2008

Yesterday i have sent one complaint around 9:30 pm. Pls check it out and send reason to my mail id. Pls dont forget to do it what ihave said

• Mo
    moh Aug 11, 2008

nokia 1600 serial ????????????

• Ne
    neeratwork Sep 16, 2009

this is my second battery which get swells, is there any problem in nokia 1600 or the batteries of of nokia i have changed first battery 6 months back now this again happened
    it also discharges in less than 20 hours

MIS MOBILE
    NOKIA 1600
    IMEI NO:358654015653092

rajeev kashyap Jan 07, 2010

my cell phone was stolen on 26/12/09.it is a nokia 1600 piece with silver coloured
    imei code is 356932 01
    173789 /1
    could you please find where my cell phone is..

vimal jsin Jan 17, 2011

lost my mobile last night so please find it...

kailash dofe Apr 14, 2011

i lost my mobile and i think that someone has stolen it away

ajay malviya Feb 11, 2012

my nokia1600 was lost in 2010.

scam promotion

Dear all, Please see the below message received to me by nokia uk. kindly give your comments whetere it i...

illegal use of nokia company name

To
Hr
Department
Dear sir I reivedone message on my mobil
That I have wonprise of 147000 gbp from nokia and I have to send 500 gbp against courrior charges
I have all douments which are send to me.
He told me his name dr. james kelvin
Please sir I want to confirm this becuse I am in so tention
Please sir send me a email
I have also his mobil number and fa number

• Hi
    hisham mostafa Jul 03, 2008

i brought the nokia bluetooth headset BH-207 THE EARLOOP had been broken from the 1st week and headset after that had been damage .i paid on the headset more then its price to solve the problem, its a very bad headset

problem in on/off switch

I bought nokia 3110 classic in may 2007. It was working parfectly upto sep2007.In oct 2007 I found its on/off...

poor service of nokia care!

I bought a nokia n72 in june 2007 and after around a month it started malfunctioning! the music gallery keeps showing up automatically and hence I am unable to use any other feature of the phone (not even calling and receiving calls). I went to the nokia care (in m2k rohini, delhi) and they said there was a problem with the software (some virus) and hence they had to change the software and the company doesn't give any warranty for the software and hence I had to pay for the same. I did pay that time and after changing of the software it worked properly for 2 days and again the same problem. now again I took it to the nokia care (the same one) and now he says the keypad's keys have been shorted and they have to change the module and I have to pay them again. I don't understand what is warranty for if I have to pay them again and again and that too for the same problem. I have also decided never to buy a nokia product ever again! it sucks big-time. I am a software engineer by profession. we also develop products but we support our clients and customers much better!

slow gprs speed even on edge and often no gprs at all

I have been using Mobile OFFICE service from Airtel for the last 2 years. It gave me a fair speed of 5Kb/s in my non EDGE phone. Now I get 7KB/s in my EDGE enabled phone. But my friends get abot 20KB/s download speed in their edge enabled phones in the same area.Why the discrimination??

Often the local tower crashes n i am berieved of the GPRS facility for days.

I live in DumDum area in kolkata.

• As
    Ashu Chauhan Sep 26, 2007

I am using Nokia N72 which had some problem and I took the same to the Nokia Care run by HCL in Sector 2 of Noida. Till now I am given dates to collect my handset but when I used to reach there, the response was same "After 5 days".

• Sw
    swathireddy Jan 29, 2010

i have lost my mobile nokia n72 in my college while i am wrighting the exam i kept my mobile in my bag out side examination hall

vishal3571 Jan 29, 2010

exam me leke nahi jate...tum munna bhai mbbs ho kya?

• Dr
    Dr. gaurav arora Mar 06, 2010

hi!
    i lost my mobile on mar.3 2010, when i was going back to my home from market by rikshaw at 9 pm.

colour : black

IEMI NUMBER :359400004251178

LAST INCOMING NUMBER : 9413717325

SIM : 9461338383 .

THANK YOU .

• Ve
    veeramani Jul 25, 2010

I have been using Mobile OFFICE service from Airtel for the last month. It gave me a fair speed of 5Kb/s in my non EDGE phone. Now I get 7KB/s in my EDGE enabled phone. But my friends get abot 20KB/s download speed in their edge enabled phones in the same area.
    Why the discrimination?? Kindly help me to get out from this issue

I live in tamil nadu

• Ve
    velukanti santhosh Jan 07, 2011

I hav mailed to [email protected] for recovery of my lost mobile phone on 04th Jan 2011 and till now there is no response. Please help me in finding out my mobile. Details are as follows:
    Phone model: Nokia n 72.

Missed date : 7 January 2011
    IMEI No. : 354841023521890

• Su
    sumanamahesh Jul 21, 2011

I had given my phone to the repair known shop but he vanished with my phone by completely vacating the show permanently... how can i get it back or trace my cell phone...?

poor product

I have been loyal to Nokia since mobile phones were introduced – liking it for it’s easy navigation & user friendly features. Despite advice from younger users not to buy Nokia and to explore my options which are wide and varied, I still chose to buy a Nokia last month N6120.
Much to my disappointment, the brand has not lived up to delivering the customer experience that many expect of Nokia. I have taken the phone back to your Care Centers twice, with your customer service agents telling me it’s a software problem. They have reset factory settings, (I guess they never tested the features after servicing) and the phone still fail to do a simple feature – allow me to update/add phone numbers to existing contacts. I have visited the center twice and I am very frustrated with the time spent with no results. I travel 80% of the time and cannot afford the time to be dealing with my phone problems.
Here are my problems:
• Cannot create or update existing contacts
• Messaging – does not allow you to edit numbers when you are overseas e.g. if you need to insert a + on it. Only shows names. I am told this is a feature of the N series and sorry, I will have to go back to the dark ages, copy the number and add or edit my entire phone book of 400 names in advance!!!
One thing is certain, I will no longer be buying Nokia. It seems to have lost it’s competitive edge with their N series. From now on, I will use the IT forums and blogs to check out the best phones available out there – they are the best reality checks, right out of the mouths of consumers!

Andy Liew Dec 17, 2007

>>>>Here are my problems:
    >>>>• Cannot create or update existing contacts

Why can't ??
    I can.. just goto the name u want to edit then choose options -> edit-> then can move your cursor up down , left and right to edit!!
    (before doing this, make sure u have copied all ur contacts form SIM card to phone memory :)

to add few more phone numbers for the name u want (eg. your friend has 20 differents handphone numbers) just choose option->add detail -> then select what you want to add: mobile, mobile (home), mobile (business) ,tel , tel (home) , tel (business), car phone, video call, video call (home), (biz), fax, fax (home), fax (biz) , pager..... etc) you can even rename it! eg : change "mobile" to "HOT LINE" =)

>>• Messaging – does not allow you to edit numbers when you >>are overseas e.g. if you need to insert a + on it. Only shows >>names. I am told this is a feature of the N series and sorry, I >>will have to go back to the dark ages, copy the number and >>add or edit my entire phone book of 400 names in advance!!!

just use the above method to edit ur fren contacts and add a "+6"
    no need to copy down the number :) you should save your NEW friends contact as "+601x ....." since u r always travelling =)

Did i solve your problems ? =) i like solving problems ..haha

wrist service of reparing under warranty

hi
i have hand over my nokia hand set to nokia care center erandwana pune maharahtra india
with job sheet number [protected]/071031/1 dated 31 oct.2007 & hand set number 3110 & IMEI Number [protected]
but i am sorry to say that your nokia care centar unit is not given proper service to me like me thay have not given my hand set aftor visiting near about six to seven time to centar every time thay say we will give mobie in three four days i am realy surprised i saw in your site www.namscareonline.com
in this address we saw they have written above hand set has been repair long back . why they have not given my hand set up till now my second visit to your care centar in frist week of nov. they have told me your hand set hasbeen send to benglour work shop you wait for eight day's but up till now i have not hand over my repaird handset up till now. in fact nokia is the famous company in all over the world & i also impress nokia mobile this is my fourth hand set of nokia and my entire family using nokia
may i expect you will entarphear in this matter at your end and give me juistis from you coupration from your company . and inform your nokia care centar shop no 1-2 Yashogita building,near mahatre bridge, erandwana pune.& his e-mail add is [protected]@nokiacareindia.com to give me repaird hand set with in a five days becausd alredy one month is pass away .
jayant j ghatge

pritesh bhavsar Dec 03, 2007

i have purchase nokia 3110 C from nokia priority on 2/11/07 but on new mobile i face problem about their camera picture then i submit it nokia care at divya electronics, vaododara by job sheet no. 4755434038 / 071122/16 as per their commitment i get my mobile in 15 days but i am not happy with nokia because this type of problem why occure in phone and why we should have bare it , give me replacement for the same or give me my submitted insutrument after repair as early as possible.

pravin kaware Mar 28, 2008

hi
    i have hand over my nokia hand set to nokia care center bakul mobile world amravati maharahtra india
    with job sheet number 189434038/080228/46dated 28 feb.2008 & hand set number 3110 & IMEI Number 355535018768008
    but i am sorry to say that your nokia care centar unit is not given proper service to me like me thay have not given my hand set aftor visiting many time to centar every time thay say we will give mobie in three four days i am realy surprised i saw in your site www.namscareonline.com
    in this address we saw they have written above hand set has been repair long back . why they have not given my hand set up till now . They have told me your hand set hasbeen send to pune work shop you wait for 15 days to atleast 1 month. but up till now i have not hand over my repaird handset up till now. in fact nokia is the famous company in all over the world & i also impress nokia mobile this is my 9th hand set of nokia and my entire family using nokia
    may i expect you will entarphear in this matter at your end and give me juistis from you coupration from your company . and inform your nokia care centar shop bakul mobile world.& his e-mail add is [email protected] to give me repaird hand set with in a five days becausd alredy one month is pass away .

virender negi Apr 17, 2008

i have purchase nokia 3110, esn/imei number:356974012568909, but on new mobile i face problem, how many times we sent to repair to nokia care with job sheet no. 084343506/071226/66, 084343506/080111/31, 084343506/080122/57 084343506/080125/1 as per their commitment i get my mobile in 30 days but i am not happy with nokia because this type of problem why occure in phone and why we should have bare it, now i am facing same problems in this set so please give me replacement for the same or give me a new hand set as early as possible.

Regards
    Virender Negi

Samir Ghosh Jun 20, 2008

I had visited nokia care at Kolkata and deposited my mobile set model 5300 on 04.06.2008.
    Job sheet no. is 148434038/080604/4 wherein it is mentioned that the targetted date of delivery is 14.06.2008.
    Till date on job sheet status enquiry it is showing the hand set is not ready.
    Can you please inform me how long I have to wait?

Samir ghosh.
    DN-27, Mira Tower, 2nd. Floor,
    Sector-V, Salt Lake City.
    Kolkata-700 091.

ajmalhussain08 Nov 04, 2008

all nokia mobiles servicing

ajmalhussain08 Nov 04, 2008

all kind ofmobile repairing nokia

anuj singhal Aug 23, 2009

hi
    i have hand over my nokia hand set to nokia care center Nextel, meerut, india.
    with job sheet number 242433527/090806/77dated 06-aug.-2009 & hand set number 3110 & IMEI Number 355728021949232
    in this address we saw they have written above hand set has been repair long back . why they have not given my hand set up till now . They have told me your hand set has been given to you with in 15 days .but up till now i have not hand over my repaird handset up till now. in fact nokia is the famous company in all over the world & i also impress nokia mobile this is my 5th hand set of nokia and my entire family using nokia
    may i expect you will entarphear in this matter at your end and give me juistis from you coupration from your company . and inform your nokia care centar shop Nextel g.f.19, vidya lakshmi complex, meerut, u.p..& his e-mail add is [email protected] to give me repaird hand set with in a 2 days becausd alredy 17 days waspass away . so plz take a action because i feel handicapt without my nokia handset... thankssss ... my email add.. is. [email protected]

power switches off/power locks up/not responding

I am sorry that I have purchased a handset nokia make model - 1600 on dt. 15/sep/2007 from subhiksha mobile shop, r c dutt road, vadodara.
The instrument started causing problem within a period of a month of its purchase or so in such a way that it automatically gets swithches off, when I visited the dealer he simply told to go to service center (nokia care shop) I visited service centre on 2nd nov 2007 they gave me job sheet no. (1) and told me that it will be delivered next day duly repaired.
Next day they gave me same unrepaired piece and told me that it s repaired only it needs to be charge sufficiently. I refuse to take delivery and said that u check it here only if charging is only a problem, to which they admitted that it needs more time for reparing and they give me new job sheet no. (2).
After much follow up with nokia care line, most probably at banglore, I m informed that my cell is ready and shall be deliverd on 22nd nov. 2007. I went on 23rd nov. to take delivery at nokia care shop I am once again given a new job sheet no. (3) and told me that it has come but ur mobile is still not working so has to send back to hcl (may b head care centre).
This s a hell thing for many reasons
1. i m without mobile, because they didnt gave me any replacement instrument.
2. my sim card may loose it s validity since not in use due to non instrumental status of mine. and I am losing on my prepaid value as well.
3. i lost my interest/charm of occupying a new cell phone.
4. i m losing to and fro expenses to nokia care shop by going again and again since it is 3 miles from my place.
5. nokia being a largest celluler company can't get repaired a quite cheaper instruments even in a months time, means the instrument is having serious error.

On ground of above I shall be demanding a fresh piece from company alongwith the compensation for worries/losses/discomfort I have been gone through...

hand set repair

I have given my handset for repair on 10-Sept-2007 at Nokia Care Centre, Patel Nagar and this is a L-2 centre. The problem with the handset was that it has stopped showing "Network" indicator in phone and was not able to connect to service provider all of a sudden without any reason.

I have given this repair to your HCL-Nokia Care L-2 Centre for repair and was given estimate of Rs. 1000/- and return date after repair was 15-Sept-2007 but till date the set has not been repaired. After visiting more than 10 times (every Saturday), I have been told that this can't be repaired due to non availability of spare part but my concern is if you are unable to return the handset than atleast the same handset should be return in the same condition. Since the hand set was in a totally new condition without any scratch or mark on it but now they are returning some old handset which is in a totally bad / damaged condition and it seems that they have replaced my handset with someone else handset.

The set was sent for repair to the below head office of the company for repair but to no avail and all other details are given below. Can anyone please look into my problem and help in resolving this on a priority basis without any further delay in this matter.
A D D R E S S (Corporate Office)

HCL Infosystems Ltd.

Tel: 2526518/19, 2520977
Fax: 2550923

Prefix from Delhi: 95120
STD Code: 0120, ISD Code: +91-120

Location and complete address of the Nokia Care Centre - HCL INFOSYSTEMS LTD - NOKIA CARE CENTRE
(where your handset is submitted) 30/28, East Patel Nagar, New Delhi -110008

Latest Job slip/repair number - [protected]

Place of purchase and date (complete address of the dealer) - Mobile India & 02-May-2006
A J-42A,
Shalimar Bagh, Delh - 110088

Your alternate contact number - [protected] (office) / [protected] (Mob) / (011)-[protected](Resi)

Nature of concern of the phone - Network not shown

Ph - [protected](off)
+91-[protected]

mobile phone

Dear sir,
let me introduce first. my name is k. gopalakrishna pillai and I bought a new nokia 1600 mobile phone hardly six months before. unfortunately, now the mobile is not working. since the guarantee period of my mobile is not over, I visited the nearest nokia care which is situated at kollam, kerala (i bought the hand set from the same shop). but the service they offered in my case was extremely unsatisfactory and they hesitated to check the mobile properly to explore the fault associated with it. they were simply putting forth shear absurdities and arguing that those might be the reason behind the malfunctioning of the hand set. they are saying that substantial amount of water enter inside the phone and that caused the damage. I used to carry mobile in my pocket and most of the time I will be traveling by my own car. I agree that moisture from my body might have spread on the outer body of the hand set. but there is no chance to enter inside. they finally made the comment that they can’t service or replace the hand set. I have to pay the maintenance and service fee to repair it!!!. I was very reluctant to do this as I am expecting the full value of my money. but, as being a business man, the mobile phone is inevitable to me. so I had to agree that I would pay the maintenance fee. this irresponsible attitude of the concerned people is just like a customer torturing and this can not be endured for a customer like me who is still having deep routed faith in the good will and customer service of nokia. I request you earnestly for your quick intervention in this matter. I would be grateful if you can ensure that these kinds of bitter experiences from your regional officers can be avoided in present and future. I am adding the shop and product details here.

Cell world,
Unity building,
1st floor, near nn brothers, kollam (from here I bought the hand set)

Head set details - model - 1600, product code - 0525392
Head set no. imei [protected]
Service centre details - job sheet no [protected]/[protected]
Service centre code & ndash; asc [protected],

hope you will do the needful at the earliest.
Thanking you
hopefully

k. gopalakrishna pillai

Prem Nov 24, 2007

Justifiable .... do immediate action.

• Ke
    kechmann Oct 04, 2008

i have a nokia 3230 mobile phone with symbian OS recently when i power it on it shows nokia then trips off then fews seconds later it turn on again only to show nokia again an again and again. what do i do.

• Sn
    S. Nagaraj Mar 24, 2009

I too have same experience with Nokia company. I think this is not a trustworthy product. I purchased Nokia 3110 C from Mobile store In pune. My mobile details are as follows product code 0550573 ESN/ IMEI number 355728022047432 . i purchased this phone in August 2008. Last 15-20 days i had problem regarding ringing volume and Mp3 volume. Since the mobile was still under warranty i took it to Nokia service centre Aksahy Care Shop No 4, 5 D gold house Behind Petrol Pump Dnyaneshwar Paduka Chowk F. C. Road. Shivaji nagar Pune. I explained to the counter person regarding ringing volume, even before checking they said i might have dropped the mobile, or water might have entered the hand set. i insisted that there was no water enrty or Drooping. I still doubt their checking method, they said that there is water entry hence no warranty. they very well knew that i was in bad need of mobile. Grudgingly i left the phone with the Nokia service on 19.03.2009, on 23.03.2009 some person called from Nokia and said that they need to up date software some data may be lost or they are not sure whether the phone will work again. Their charges are Rs505 for Service spares extra, testin charges Rs112, when they are charginf Rs505 as service charge where isa the question of testing cahrges. This nothing but exploiting the customers. through this comments i request to be careful before buying Nokia phones. Previously i was using Motorola Basic model C116 which is very reliable. Nokia phones are notmeant for use with bare hands as claimed by Nokia Service, because the wet ness of your hands may enter the inside of the phone you will lose warranty.

BEWARE OF Nokia------------ Not OK for India S. Nagaraj Email; [email protected]

Anoop May 14, 2009

Sir, I am also a customer of Nokia phones from 2006 and I had updated my phones regularly according to the new market trends. I had never come across any difficulties with those phones yet. And for the service segment of Nokia phones I was extremely happy and satisfied with the way they helped.

I am also a resident of Kollam and I had purchased almost 4 to 6 phones from the same shop, Cell world, Kollam mentioned above. If Mr. K.Gopalakrishna Pillai has encountered such a service problem with the service center, I guess there is some truth with what they have told. Because the people in the Nokia care center are all well trained by the Nokia itself and moreover the company has no intentions in cheating a valuable customer.

Unfourtunately your case will be a very rare issue (one in ten thousands) to be happened. I think you have to consult with the Nokia care center in other districts too. Let us see what they have to say about it.

saju prasad Feb 18, 2010

that is right thing please consult Other Care Center.

• E5
    E5 nokia Jan 23, 2012

i have lots problem in my E5 only 8months cell thise is my 3rd complaine about my cell

• La
    Lawrence Mokua Nyakundi Feb 06, 2012

Am 49 years of age and self employed.

charger replacement

i purchased a cell of nokia-6233.
but after 1 month i have problem with my charger,and i given that to care centre.but the owner is saying that it may took 3 months to replace it.
it is h harashement.
what can i do for 3 months??
here i have my old cel which has a faulty battery but the care centre owner is not replacing it.he always saying that no stock of batteries.thouth he has stock.
it is a harashement.
plz take action within 2 days otherwisw i will complaint to consumer court.
i am in india,maharashtra,parbhani district.
my name is sunil selukar.
and my no is [protected].

• Ri
    Rifad Rafeeque Dec 17, 2007

I have a problem my newest Nokia 6233 music edition that it shows out of memory error when i am using applications and games . I am using for all purposes then also. I make a free space of 4.5 mb out of 6mb. Now i am going to change my phone to take a new nokia 5610. i dont know what the hell will happen to that one...

• Gp
    G Pal Feb 25, 2008

I am also having problem getting a new battery BP-6M 3.7 V 1100 mAh for my Nokia 6233. It is available for Rs 375 at Rediff Shopping but then original costs around Rs. 1200. Where to get original from? Similar problem for Sony Ericsson K700i battery BST-30 3.6 V 700 mAh/670 mAh. Pl help for dealers in Lucknow or New Delhi with contact address and contact tel #

• Bi
    Bidhi Dutta May 09, 2008

i bought a nokia 6233 which has the option 4 the intervrl of fast forwarding in the media player but the fast forward function dont work. it's a multimedia phone. even nokia phones with low mrps have it. can there b any soft ware through which i can heal this problem

Kaustubh Karmalkar Jul 01, 2008

I have nokia 6233 handset. from last 3 to 4 days, when i connect my handset for charging, it shows warning that Charger Not Supported. I bought the handset in last July. But the problem has been started in last 3 to 4 days. The charger is original which i have got with that handset only. So what should i do now?

• Sh
    shoji Aug 24, 2008

i have a nokia 6233 set how to transfer data from mobile to laptop thro only bluetooth? plz answer me soon

not working of keypad, key (s)

I have purchased the nokia 5070 model on 16.07.07. after two months from the purchasing of the mobile set I found the key pad of the set is not working properly. I contacted the shop i. e. , m/s abhishek at gole bazar, kharagpur from where I have purchased the set on 29.09.07. nearly two months have passed but still they didnot reply me anything. I am quite anxious. I am hereby giving the details of my mobile set - kindly do the needful as soon as possible.
Nokia model no. 5070
Imei no. [protected]
Batter no. 461237

My contact no. is +[protected]

Sharmila roy

white lies by nokia care centre

I boubht my nokia5300 handset from nokia priority dealer in guwahati. After few months of using it develoed some problem in the display. I immediately took it to nokia care centre in city centre in kolkata and they sorted out the problem and returned the same to me within a few days. Every thing was going good when suddenly the same problem cropped again alonwith the automatic switching off the cell. As it was still under warrenty period I took to the main nokia care center in kolkata, the sakesphare sarani centre. They accepted the cell and isued me the jobsheet and said it would be returned within a few days. When on the assigned day i. E. , after 7 days I went to collect the cell htey said that they couldnot repair the cell because the cell has been tempered with. Iwas totaly shocked because it was the nokia centers with whom I have deposited my cell everytime for repair. So if it had been tempered with they were the one who had done the whole tempering. And while checking at the time of depositing the cell in the sakespare sarani they could not detect any tempering and it was in their custody then they are the one who have tempered with. I have not spoken with the bangalore center but after im done with that im going to lodge a case against them. I have already spoken with a leading law firm in kolkata and I m waiting for their instructions. Im really disgusted with the service of nokia care center.

• Na
    narensingh Jul 14, 2008

HI friends,

I want to share my experience with NOKIA cell phones with you and want to ALERT you regarding the drastic drop in it's quality in recent years.

The Nokia that once upon a time was famous for it's quality and thus managed to get a upper hand than other player is now not the same.

Here are my experiences and sure that I am not the only one:

1. I bought a Nokia 6670 and after 1 year it's keypad started giving some problem, I took it to NOKIA care ( bigest mistake) they told me that there was some problem with keypad and they fixed it and charged me around Rs 300 but after one week same problem came again and after a long struggle they were ready to repair the phone again but again the same thing and after 2 weeks it again had the same problem. I thought that Nokia care center has some problem and took it to different nokia care they charged me Rs 650 and told me that they have fixed the problem but after 1 week the phone again had the same problem and when I took it again they fixed it but again after 2 weeks that phone stopped working after that neither I had time nor money to spend so I decided to buy new phone. But the excellent care of Nokia care didn't stop here please keep reading.

2. I bought a Nokia 2626 and on the first day I found that the display had some problem and the dealer had replaced the phone (again the quality).

3. I got a replaced Nokia 2626 and it worked well for 2 months and after that suddenly one day it stopped working and when I gave it to dealer, after 3 weeks he informed me that it is water damage and said that Nokia is asking rs800 to repair the set but I am 100% sure that the phone never came in contact of water but still I though that set may have come in contact to sweat bc's I can't think of any other reason.
    So I collected the set from dealer and gave it to Nokia care myself and after 3 weeks this is the reply that I got

"ELS failed.liquid log on system connector, INTER track MISSING, so not in warranty can't be repair so RWR"

I don't know how without anything the set came to this state and when first time nokia was ready to repair it for 800 how come second time it can’t be repaired. I am sure that now nokia care is full of incapable guys who has no or very minimum knowledge and I can't have more strength to be with nokia and switching to motorola.

In case you have any plan of buying a nokia phone I will suggest you to visit any nokia care shop and you will come to know about the customer’s frustration with the quality.

In case anyone knows about any legal possibility in this case and had such experience please let me know.

BYE BYE nokia and NOKIA CARE you SUCKS.

Naren

• Th
    The Rentboy Jul 20, 2008

Hi,

Sorry to hear about the problems you guys have been having, and but I am about to send off one of my phones to Nokia care in the UK, and I will let you folks know how the service is here. I seriously doubt it is any better since I know several people who purchased Nokia handsets in the last few years and had to send them back multiple times for repairs. The problems I am aware of happeed mainly with the N73, and some other Nokia Nseries phones that came out when the N73 was lauched. I think the problem with Nokia is that they chage premium prices for their phones but they rush their products to the market and a lot of the times the fault with their products is with either the system software, or just clumsy design.
    In their defence, what I would say is that their attitude to their customers is not unique. Nearly all the major phone manufacturers refuse to take responsibilitiy for any faults with the products they sell. If they can get away by claimining that it was the customers fault, they will.
    I will report on how my experience went here in London!!!

mechanical problem

i have a Nokia 8800 with a slide problem that is only 6 months old. It was given for repair at Gulati communications, cp on the 25th October. On the 16th November after a lot of struggle, they managed to replace the handset but it turned out to have the same defect all over again but this had a different IMEI number. We have returned the handset to them once again and they say that they cant do anything about it. IS THIS WHAT ONE SHOULD EXPECT FROM A COMPANY LIKE NOKIA???

• Ji
    Jitender Arora May 08, 2007

Nokia 8800, don't buy, they don't give good service, parts are also not available

network problems in the set

I have purchased Nokia N70 last year and within 6 months it started giving network problem. I approached Nokia care at Ludhiana and my phone was sent to chandigarh nokia center and after a0 days i received my phone back and when i checked it in the nokia care itself i found there is no network and the problem was not resolved. Again on the same day they prepared another job sheet for the same problem and within next 10 days i received the set back. the problem was resolved but after 20 days again the problem arised and i submitted it again to nokia care ludhiana. After 10 days i received my set back but again within a month the problem was arised. As i approached the nokia care again it was told to me that your phone warranty is over. I purchased the set in August 2006 and it was informed to me by nokia care that your warranty expires in july itself. Out of one year warranty it was just eleven months. I repaired my set from some outside repairing centre and i spent nearly 800 rupees for repair and now it is working well. That means free services is not given properly to the customers. I spend nearly 1800 rupees for approaching nokia service centre at ludhiana, that means that all gone waste.

not working from day 1 and not giving replacement and not showing any care

Bought Nokia N-72 on 5th Nov,2007 from Nokia Priority Dealer at Guwahati " Tirupati Communication", G S Road (Opp Bora Service Guwahati vide Bill No: TC/06-07/11985 dated 05.11.07 at a cost of Rs 9300/. As initially battery is not fully charged, the set could not be tested properly. I thought Nokia is quality (from TV advertisement) and without any hesitation paid the amount. After charging the battery next day, I found the set's display does not work, shaking and blur display. As I stay 270 KM away, I had to go to Guwahati on day of Diwali 10th Nov,07(sat day). But found the shop closed. On sunday finding the shop half open I asked for a replacement, but he refused to give replacement, rather asked me to go to Nokia Service Centre near B baruah College. When I said " This set I have not even used a day, pl give me a replacement" He said " Even if it is just bought an hour earlier and the set does not work Nokia does not give replacement. It is only warranty. Nokia will only repair during warranty period. We are only seller we do not entertain any complaint. For complaint you are to go to service centre only. I asked for complaint book. He said " We do not have complaining system. Once Nokia set is bought, only repairing is possible at service centre. Is NOKIA really like this ? I told the dealer " Why did not tell me before buying ? At least for other customer, pl inform and display saying " We only sell. Mobile once sold will never be replaced. For repair, pl go to Nokia Service Centre. There is no complaining system." Now I am just waiting with the new defective set. What to do ? It is Nokia. Hopeless set, Hopeless service, hopeless behaviour. Shall Nokia ever replace the set ? Shall ever Nokia management give some importance on customer complaint ? Shall Nokia make any customer complaint system ?

• Sm
    Smt.Minarva Hazarika Aug 08, 2008

Same had happend to me also.I bought one Nokia N72. I faced lot of problems like Mr.Pankaj Kr.Barua with the set. I had to visit Nokia Service Centre for three times . Finally my set was replaced along with the battery charger. Since I am staying in Guwahati it was easier to visit Nokia Service Centre for me but what will happen to persons staying away from Guwahati. That is why Nokia should establisjhed service centre like Maruti everywhere. Now though the set is working but I am not satisfied. The set is hopeless one. People should not purchased it.
    One starnged think I had noticed in Guwahati that Nokia phones are sold not in sealed cover; it is in open condition.When I objected the priority dealer said that unless it is opended how the customer will be able to inspect the set. But in place like Delhi, Mumbai the customer will not accept the set if the seal of the box is in opened condition.

Smt.Minarva Hazarika
    Guwahati.

• Hi
    himanshu Oct 27, 2008

Dear sir,

Pls help me wht can i do recently i purchase N 72 but in that now i face network problem and cant receive phone without head set. Pls tell me wht can i do. give me replacement as soon as possible. because my working condition is depends on my cell if it not works properly then their is big loss for me and my company.
    Regards,
    himanshu

winning prize

Nicholas christopher julius Po box 6477 Market square Grahamstown South africa 6141 Cell no. 079 496...

broken screen!

The first nokia 5300 i purchased was in my jacket pocket late september. i hung my coat gently on my chair...

faulty mobile phone!

I recently bought a nokia 6300 and have had nothing but trouble with it since day 1. The phone has continuous problems with reception and line quality and 90% of the people I speak to on the phone complain about irregular noises, static or clarity. I live in brisbane city, use a vodafone account and have never encountered these issues with previous phones.

The phone has problems with it's predictive text (It has a terrible memory and rarely stores 'new' words). The camera quality is terrible and the basic menu functions are very primitive compared to older, smarter phones that nokia have produced.

The question is - why go backwards in design and functionality???

The verdict - do not buy a 6300 from nokia. Instead go for a later model such as the 6120!

rajib banik Dec 05, 2007

I Mr Rajib Banik , guwahati(assam)buy a nokia 6300 got problem from the next day of when i push my back cover it shows no service or no network...........now please tell me wat to do with ur company or else give me a replacement.......i bought it on 30.11.07......please help me in this problem . my contact no. is +919864294950.......your co-operation in this regard wil be highly appreciated.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices