NoBull MagazinesNo magazines or response

D

Ordered Readers Digest in July. Have E-Mailed numerous times. No response. Now November. Nothing. Can't find a phone # to talk to. They are crooks. Lets get them behind bars.

Andrew McGrath Nov 25, 2008

The same thing has happened to me. I ordered a magazine in April, have e-mailed through the site and directly to the name on my account, and have never received a response from anyone at No Bull Magazines.

• To
    Tom Nov 25, 2008

Ordered several months ago, money is gone, but no magazine. And no responses to multiple inquiries.

• Ca
    Cathy Luna Diaz Nov 28, 2008

I also ordered a magazine back on May 31st. I have sent several email messages and have not heard anything. These people are a scam. I want my money back.

• Ji
    Jill Dec 02, 2008

BBB has my complaint agains NoBull magazine.com I ordered 2 magazines 7.11.08 and NoBull emailed I'd have to wait up to 120 days for them to be processed. It's now December 5 months later and the magazine Comapnies have no record of these orders. NoBull does not respond to their phone calls or email or web inquiries. I've asked repeatedly for refunds.

• Cy
    Cyndi Dec 03, 2008

same thing here-I've filed a complaint with BBB as well. Has anyone tried to file a complaint with Paypal?

• Qw
    qweanfasion Jan 02, 2009

Just ordered a subscription a month ago for a christmas gift and still no magazine and short $30. A little pissed off about it. What do we do now?

• Ka
    kallie75 Jan 13, 2009

I ordered 2 subscriptions (one was a gift) in August 2008 and neither showed up (It's now Jan. 2009). I have e-mailed several times and have received no response. There is no number to call. It's a RIP OFF. I wish I had read these comments before I was scammed.

• Ad
    adalee Jan 27, 2009

File a legal complaint at:

• Ad
    adalee Jan 27, 2009

More info (NOT verified, but hopefully helpful):

Hovind, Erik [protected]@cox.net

Fax [protected]

AIM is JHemsey

• Su
    SueBee Feb 25, 2009

I ordered two magazine subscriptions back in August, 2008 (total $40.14). I have emailed this guy multiple times for an order status or refund- heard NOTHING.

I just emailed him again stating that if I didn't get either a response, refund, or confirmation that the subscriptions are on the way within 48 hours, I WILL launch a complaint with paypal, google checkout, and the AG's office of both my state and Louisana for internet fraud!!

I think it's completely riduculous that this site is still up and he's still scamming people!!

• Sh
    shalimarlexia Feb 28, 2009

I also order two magazine subscriptions on the 18 May, 2008... ten months later and I've logged into the account only to find the magazine "status" is still waiting for Publisher to send me the magazine. NO BULL MAGAZINES IS COMPLETE BULLS***!!! They kept making out I should wait a few more weeks, by the time I wanted to file a complaint with PayPal it was already too late. They took the money, never replied to my email and I was left with nothing!

• Da
    Dan E Jan 29, 2010

Also ordered Readers Digest. Finally called readers digest and they had no listing as NOBULL as a reseller...in fact, I think they do their own sales now.

Also tried to get help from PayPal because they are enabling eric. They process the credit card sales and refuse to intervene.

The scam is to make you wait past the time you can complain to anyone for him to keep your money. I'm just glad I ordered only ONE magazine. Maybe that is his plan too, that they are small charges but cumulatively, he and Paypal need to be held accountable!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices