Niya Electronics World Trade CorporationNo Unit after payment sent

P

Still no response after more than a week of paying thru Western Union. They have a website...

HI FRIEND:
STILL WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE. CALLED BUT NO SPEAK ENGLISH. NEED YOUR RESPONSE BEFORE I REPORT YOU AND FILE A COMPLAINT. REMEMBER YOU USED YOUR NAME FOR THE WESTERN UNION TRANSFER AND THEY WILL TRACE YOUR NAME. LIKE I SAID I JUST WANT TO GET THE PS3 FOR MY DAUGTHER.
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 1:59:08 PM
Subject: answer
Hi friend:
Glad to hear from you!Thanks!so all will be ok today and your order will be sent today morning and after do the shipment of your order we will provide you the tracking number via your e-mail and you can track your goods online.Hope all is ok, then we can do well our business and keep for a long business relationship!

Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 13:26:26 -0700
From: [protected]@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: how much you have paid for your order without the transfer fee?
To: [protected]@msn.com
I PAID THE AMOUNT OF THE INVOICE WHICH IS $229.00 AND WESTERN UNION FEE OF $14.00 SO THE TOTAL AMOUNT I PAID IS $243.00.
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 1:15:33 PM
Subject: how much you have paid for your order without the transfer fee?
Hi friend:
Thank you for your payment!can you tell us how much you have paid for your order without the transfer fee.Looking forward to your answer!

Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 12:03:05 -0700
Subject: Re: answer
To: [protected]@msn.com
already send the money thru western union for $229.00. MTCN # [protected]. If my payment is confirm you will be sending me a tracking # for my order.
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 7:19:37 AM
Subject: RE: answer
Hi friend:
Glad to hear from you!The sale-department has done the proforma invoice already, please have a look in the attachment.The detail of the western union as follow:
western union:
The receiver's name: Duan Zhao
First name: Duan
Last name: Zhao
City:Beijing
Country:China
Telephone number: [protected]
After you do the transfer, please give us the MTCN and the sender full name for confirming, as soon as we confirm your payment we will send your order during 24 hours.Hope we can do well our business and we can keep for a long business relationship!Please contact us if you have any questions at any time.Looking forward to your answer!

Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 06:43:15 -0700
Subject: Re: answer
Here is my information:
Procopio T. Misa
1930 E. Sycamore St.
Anaheim, Ca. 92805
[protected] / cell # [protected]
[protected]@yahoo.com
will be sending the money in a couple of hours...thank you
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 4:53:58 AM
Subject: answer
Hi friend:
Glad to hear from you!OK, we can proivde you the Skate 2 (Playstation 3) instead the Madden 08.We have told you before, The Sony PS3 20GB America Version Madden 08 costs 150EUR for the package, the shipping fee with the insurance together is 32EUR to USA, so the total is 182EUR for the package for all the fees together.if exchange into USD$ it is 229USD$.To the transfer fee, that is not a problem, you can deduct the transfer fee from the total of your payment.so you just pay for 216USD$.certainly we will change the Madden 08 to Skate 2 in the package.
In order to make the invoice we need your information as follow:
Name:
Address:
City:
Zip Code:
Country:
Telephone number:
E-mail:
Hope we can do well our business and we can keep for a long business relationship!Please contact us if you have any questions at any time.Look forward to your answer!

Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 19:07:51 -0700
From: [protected]@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Thank you for your message with www.niyacn.com !
To: [protected]@msn.com
The Sony PS3 20GB American Version Madden 08, instead of a Madden game can i get the skate 2 instead. Will be sending my payment thru western union tomorrow morning. You think you can send me an invoice for my order to print and for my personal records. Sorry to ask so many questions. Pls give the breakdown of my payment including shipping cost.
thank you...
Sent: Monday, March 9, 2009 6:24:07 PM
Subject: Thank you for your message with www.niyacn.com !
Hi friend:
Thank you for your message with www.niyacn.com !The Sony PS3 20GB America Version Madden 08 is brand new, original from Sony, and comes with the international warranty.To the 21 games we just can provide you 1 as gift.you can choose one for you.we have the other games in stock but you have to pay for them.Please contact us if you have any questions at any time.Looking forward to your answer!
更多热辣资讯尽在新版MSN首页! 立刻访问!
立刻下载 MSN 保护盾,保障 MSN 安全稳定! 现在就下载!
使用新一代 Windows Live Messenger 轻松交流和共享! 立刻下载!
立刻下载 MSN 保护盾,保障 MSN 安全稳定! 现在就下载!
把MSN装进手机,更多聊天乐趣等你挖掘! 立刻下载!

• Gl
    gloriaekhator Apr 30, 2009

www.niyacn.com or whatever it is is definately fraud, i got their link in an email from one of my friends, that same email happened to be in my sister's email in another country cos the same friend sent it to her, i dont know if it was sent on purpose to scam me or if the scammers broke into his in box and sent it to everyone on the contact list, as i s=have sent to emails to that friend asking questions but have not gotten any reply.

Anyway, i called pay pal when i could not make my payment of over 1000 dollars thru pay pal and gave them the company name, pay pal told me that there was no website like that registered with them, that i should not use them, so i signed in to chat with one of the scammers even b4 i could say all i had to say he was cursing and that was when i told him that i already know they are fraud but that they cant get even a cent from me and that i will let everyone else know about what they do, cos i have read reviews by some unfortunate victims who trasfered money to the fraudsters tru western union and bank transfers but they never got the items they paid for and that was what prompted me to call pay pal and dig a little deeper into the company. At a glance at for instance their electronics, like the laptops, i saw this very one i really liked, it has 1gb but when i checked it with the very same computer, same name on other sites, i found out that the gb was different, infact everything was different, except the name and that is why they are fraud, i am happy i did not fall a victim, so i am using this medium to tell everyone please this company is fraud dont do anything with them, and whatever site u deal with, make sure u can pay with pay pal or else dont do it, not even google checkout can guarantee ur money back, i tried google checkout, it was a scam, but i have never been scammed by pay pal checkout, never. Thanks.

• Ak
    ak123 Apr 08, 2009

I got scammed to I ordered 4 htc touch pro and got ###ed they dont reply to you or anything and now ima see what my bank can do. they robber me for more than 1000 dollars ###en ###s. do anyone know how to get your money back? if you do let me know

• Cb
    cbjbentz Apr 05, 2009

Thanks for your comments. I just ordered iPhone today, tried using PayPal. Like you said, just a link, but fortunately, I have not sent any money alternatively. You have just saved me about $350.

I sent NiYacn an email saying the paypal system did not work. Have not received response yet. Also sent an email to PayPal to confirm/deny NiYacn.com is a verified legitimate site. Since its currently Sunday, probably won't hear from PayPal until tomorrow.

• Ju
    Juergen Apr 03, 2009

The same to me.
    I ordered a camera body. After i paid i got no answer, no tracking number - no camera.
    Now i have no chance to get my money back.

• Um
    Umberto Apr 01, 2009

hey men, i'm in the same situation..i'm from Italy and i had ordered an apple iphone..but actually i have recived anything..oh crap i can't belive to have lost my money..it should be exist a way out to do justice! We can't do anything!

• Ho
    Homerfromhawley Mar 28, 2009

I am always vary sending money to people. This company has a link to Paypal but that is all it is, a link.
    I cannot get them to give me a account to transfer monay in paypal. When I tried to order something for $376, I requested to use paypal, but they told me the oreder was too small and to wire the money.
    Wiring money to a foreign country is very STUPID. You have NO protection. Your money is gone. Chalk it up to a lesson learned, an expensive one, but a lesson, none the less.

• Sc
    ScamHater Mar 19, 2009

I also just got scammed from this company. I order the Blackberry Storm Phone, paid for it using Western Union on Friday, They were supposed to send me a tracking number on Monday and also ship it out and I havent heard anything. They will not return my emails when before they would respond quickly. BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!