Ninkipal Company Logo

Ninkipal Company

Having problems with Ninkipal Company?

Ninkipal Company Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ninkipal Company Customer Service. Initial Ninkipal Company complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Ninkipal Company above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Ninkipal Company. Discuss the issues you have had with Ninkipal Company and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Ninkipal Companyscam of a nissan note that never came through

So, it turns out Ninkipal and team became fraudsters. I ordered and paid for a Nissan Note in February 2019. It has been a circus since then as the team kept making up one story after another. The sales person Felix - they claim has been having personal problems and therefore calls are never answered. The office took my calls and that of my colleague and promised to resolve the matter. However, a week later, they stop taking calls completely.

I would urge anyone seeking to purchase a used car from Japan to avoid Ninkipal. Obviously a fraudulent scammer.

Ninkipal Companycar never received

anyone want to buy anything from this company need to know they about to be victims of a scam. Please contact me if you need to on [protected]. I will tell you how they will scam your money. Only reason I am doing this so that no one else suffers like me . Mr Felix is a fraudster. Compelling evidence we have against him hopefully police would take action against the company. He took €10200 from me and never delivered my car . It's been 4 month now. He will tell you to bank transfer which you must never do !! Before he received the fund he will call you once he gets his money you will know who they are . I wouldn't give up until I retrieve my fund of he gets locked up.

• Ka
        Kagso1 Jan 20, 2021

Did u finally manage with your refund?

Ninkipal Company — did not receive car that was fully paid for nor am I getting any calls or messages from this company (mr. felix)

Ive been looking for a car to import to my country and i found the ideal one on your website, so i made an...

Ninkipal Company — haven't received car after paying

Ive deposited USD $10400 to Ninkipal co., ltd the agent being Mr. Jonah Felix since october 2017, at first...

Jonah Felix Ninkipal Co., Ltd Address: Kanagawa-Ken Yokohama-Shi Minami-Ku Bessho 1-3-14 Kamiooka 204 Japan 232-0064 Tel: +81-45-334-8238 — never received the vehicle I purchased in auction - ninkipal co., ltd

Jonah Felix Ninkipal Co., Ltd Address: Kanagawa-ken Yokohama-shi Minami-ku Bessho 1-3-14 Kamiooka 204 Japan...

Yokohama