Niki Isenhart (formerly Niki Hall) / legal abuse, false accusations, entrapment, smear campaign, bigotry, and community mobbing

1 Frisco, Collin County, Texas, and Denton, Texas, North Texas, USA, United States Review updated:

This truthful fair comment privilege opinion and criticism based complaint and civic engagement is a matter of public concern related to community well-being, government corruption, and safety. The intent of this truthful expression of the first amendment is to create public awareness about school to prison pipeline, legal abuse, malicious prosecution, conspiracy against rights, deprivation of rights under color of law, community mobbing, discrimination, bullying, unethical utilization of confidential informants, vigilantism, mass incarceration against minorities, and psychopathy.

This truthful criticism is also focused on my personal experiences with Niki Isenhart (formerly Niki Hall) which occurred several years ago in Frisco, Texas, Collin County, and the Denton, Texas area of North Texas specific to The University of North Texas campus. From my truthful viewpoint and as a matter of public concern I believe that Niki Isenhart (formerly Niki Hall) incited a community mobbing, malicious prosecution, and school to prison pipeline against me with other paranoid bigoted provocateurs that involved a pervasive fear mongering smear campaign, false accusations, circulation of a biased draconian petition, and ongoing defamatory rumors alleging that I was a criminal which set me up for a potential false arrest and wrongful conviction and it created a pernicious chain reaction of lingering public scorn, contempt, and suspicion which lowered me in the estimation of the community when we were seniors at Frisco High School and when we attended college at The University of North Texas. The damaging consequences lingered for years as well. Niki Isenhart (formerly Niki Hall) turned my paranoid professors at The University of North Texas against me. Professors harassed and bullied me about the smear campaign and wrongfully reported my distressed responses and misrepresentations about me on an unconstitutional government portal intended to entrap. I believe Niki Isenhart (formerly Niki Hall) tried to recruit as many of my colleagues and professors on campus to profile me, entrap me, and to wrongfully snitch on me. The horrific smear campaign lingered into my workplaces causing me financial injury as well. In my honest opinion Niki Isenhart (formerly Niki Hall) continued to conspire against my rights in the North Texas area. What she did caused long-term damage to my reputation and human dignity. As an ethnic minority I believe that I experienced long-term chain reactions of egregious discrimination and community mobbing and workplace mobbing because of Niki Isenhart (formerly Niki Hall). Niki Isenhart (formerly Niki Hall) ferociously ruined my reputation in the North Texas community which prevented me from getting jobs and when I did get a job the workplace managers soon found out about the smear campaign and they incited a constructive discharge against me to get me to leave. I am still treated like a criminal everywhere I go even though there is no probable cause, no arrest, and no conviction.

From my viewpoint I believe the demagogic fear mongering smear campaign was first initiated by Caitlin Fieszel and Branden Twist when we were seniors at Frisco High school who made others in the community call my integrity and honesty into question and incited others to treat me with hostility which included public jeering and making noises of disparagement at my Frisco High School graduation. From my viewpoint I believe Niki Isenhart (formerly Niki Hall) passive-aggressively incited flagrant prejudicial profiling against me in my senior government class taught by Mr. Jim Wirwahn. From my viewpoint she provoked my government teacher Mr. Jim Wirwahn to interrogate me, unfairly profile me, and wrongfully search through my backpack and pockets on several occasions looking for matches. Mr. Jim Wirwahn wrongfully opened up my bottle of water and smelled it. He continued to scapegoat me and treat me with scorn in class because of the defamatory false accusations. I was treated like a dangerous criminal even though there was no probable cause or motive. Niki Isenhart (formerly Niki Hall) also wrongfully called the school police officer on me for no reason during class. There was no arrest made by the officer; however, I still felt mobbed, harassed, antagonized, and discriminated against. I believe they conspired against my rights. Niki Isenhart (formerly Niki Hall) and Mr. Jim Wirwahn malicious reported my distressed reactions to their abuse to the federal government which later led to a damaging federal investigation against me and a corrupt federal agent blacklisting me with an online government portal. Citizens in the North Texas community were incited to harass me and then entrap me with loaded questions and then to report my distressed reactions on an online government portal which is deprivation of rights under color of law.

Regarding a matter of public concern much of these egregious discriminatory problems started in our government class at Frisco High School and lingered for years after graduation. Niki Isenhart (formerly Niki Hall)and other sanctimonious bigots tried to coerce me into verbalizing self-incriminating testimony that they were going to use against me in federal court. Furthermore, from my viewpoint I believe they were trying to coerce a false confession and trying to intimidate me out of maximizing on my due process rights, equal protection clause, and other valuable civil rights. As a matter of public concern related to community well-being I did not feel safe or protected being around Niki Isenhart (formerly Niki Hall) or the other aforementioned bigots. In my honest opinion after analyzing their behaviors I believe they have abject personality flaws such as having a lack of empathy, no remorse, disregard for right and wrong, being paranoid, exploitative, obsessive, stubborn, arrogant, charismatic, and aggressive. They also seemed to have blatant issues with grandiosity, undeserved entitlement, and narcissism.

In my opinion I believe Niki Isenhart (formerly Niki Hall) gave endless support to Caitlin Fieszel and Branden Twist who were the ones that initiated the destructive community mobbing years ago by reporting malicious false accusations against me to many individuals at Frisco High School and then to make matters worse Fieszel, Twist, and others wrongfully reported false allegations and mischaracterizations against me to the federal government which incited an unfair prejudicial investigation. From my viewpoint Fieszel and Twist self-righteously perpetuated misrepresentations and mischaracterizations about me which caused others in the community to see me in a false light and to antagonize me for many years. The long term consequences have been very damaging to me. I believe Niki Isenhart (formerly Niki Hall) assisted Fieszel and Twist in the pernicious smear campaign that caused me a lot of psychological harm and damage to my reputation for years. In my opinion they intentionally inflicted emotional distress and mental anguish onto me and spitefully put my future in jeopardy. The long-term consequences have been devastating to my life.

From my viewpoint as a minority I felt discriminated against, violated, harassed, and defamed. Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 protects people from discrimination based on race, color or national origin. To make matters worse and as a serious matter of public concern I believe that I was a victim of community mobbing and vigilantism based stalking in Collin County and Denton County in which several sanctimonious hypocritical provocateurs made attempts to stalk and physically and verbally attack me because of the rampant fear mongering smear campaign. In my honest opinion the community mobbing, gang stalking, entrapment, and snitching lingered onto some North Texas college campuses in Collin County and Denton County. In my opinion Niki approached me several times at The University of North Texas in Denton, Texas posing as a friend, pretending to care for me, and tried to lure me into having conversations with her. In my opinion she made some abject Machiavellian efforts to coerce self-incriminating testimony from me as she continued to incite the smear campaign throughout the community behind my back. From my viewpoint I believe that I was wrongfully and maliciously put under hypocritical vigilante based surveillance in Collin County and Denton County as well. I was not arrested but I believe that I was vigilante stalked by a community of paranoid and psychopathic bigots.

Regarding a matter of public concern in my honest opinion due to the rampant fear mongering, legal abuse, and abuse of process I believe federal agents were misled and conducted a severely incompetent investigation against me which nearly led to my false arrest and wrongful conviction. As the federal prosecutor finally investigated much closer into the travesty some of the colleagues who supported Fieszel and Twist that graduated with me recanted. Although I was not arrested I still felt maliciously prosecuted, wrongfully profiled, defamed, harassed, blacklisted and stalked. The blacklisting continued for years and the long-term consequences of their incompetence and bigotry have been very destructive to me as well. As a matter of public concern related to community well-being, government, and safety there seems to be an insidious social problem in North Texas involving conspiracy against rights, deprivation of rights under color of law, abuse of power, hypocritical vigilantism, and unconstitutional confidential informant systems.

Additionally, this truthful civic engagement is intended to prevent the aforementioned abuse and viewpoint discrimination from happening again especially in the state of Texas and to promote equal opportunity, due care, and enjoyment and free exercise of all constitutional rights especially the first amendment, due process rights, and the fourteenth amendment equal protection clause.

School to prison pipeline is a societal injustice that involves the discriminatory targeting of minorities utilizing wrongful profiling, false accusations, unfair snitching or hypocritical confidential informant systems, dog whistle politics, demagoguery, and draconian punishments by authorities and the community.

School to prison pipeline is a form of legal abuse known as malicious prosecution which is a dignitary tort that involved injury to my human dignity, lack of probable cause, malice on the part of the accusers, abuse of process, and intentional infliction of emotional distress. Even if this miscarriage of justice went to trial all tainted prejudicial, misleading, and irrelevant evidence (false accusations) would be dismissed by motion in limine, motion to strike, and motion to dismiss. Regarding a matter of public concern in my honest opinion I believe Niki Hall (now known as Niki Isenhart) continued the fear mongering smear campaign and mobbing against me specifically at The University of North Texas in Denton, Texas. This happened several years ago yet the long-term consequences have been very damaging to me.

In my honest opinion I believe Niki Hall (Niki Isenhart) sanctimoniously recruited others on The University of North Texas campus to profile me, entrap me, and to unfairly report my distressed behaviors and reactions to the federal government which was an egregious invasion of privacy and extremely hostile. In my honest opinion I felt that I was wrongfully treated like a dangerous criminal by Niki Hall (Niki Isenhart) and those who she recruited to profile and entrap me.

From my viewpoint Niki Isenhart (formerly Niki Hall) maliciously defamed me and she violated my due process rights, and she interfered with my pursuit of happiness, and the enjoyment and free exercise of all my constitutional rights and of my academic pursuits at The University of North Texas and Frisco High School.

Resources:

New York Times Co. v. United States, 403 U.S. 713 (1971).

Whitehead, John. A Government of Wolves: The Emerging American Police State. 2013.

• Updated by Anonymous Public Concern, Jun 12, 2019

This truthful fair comment privilege opinion and criticism based complaint and civic engagement is a matter of public concern related to community well-being, government corruption, and safety. The intent of this truthful expression of the first amendment is to create public awareness about school to prison pipeline, legal abuse, malicious prosecution, conspiracy against rights, deprivation of rights under color of law, community mobbing, discrimination, bullying, unethical utilization of confidential informants, vigilantism, mass incarceration against minorities, cointelpro, and psychopathy.

This truthful criticism is also focused on my personal experiences with Branden Twist when we attended Frisco High School several years ago. Regarding a matter of public concern from my viewpoint I believe Branden Twist, Caitlin Fieszel, Niki Isenhart (formerly Niki Hall), and other paranoid bigots that Branden knew from Frisco, Texas made shocking malicious false accusations against me to the federal government several years ago which incited long term chain reactions of public hatred, contempt, and ridicule against me. In my opinion the false accusations and smear campaign made against me misrepresented my character, my actions, and my words which incited a long term hostile community mobbing against me and lowered me in the estimation of the community and deterred others from peacefully associating with me. From my viewpoint the smear campaign also caused civil unrest. Furthermore, I felt physically and verbally abused and threatened by Branden Twist. Branden Twist physically attacked me and punched me several times in the stomach to intimate and oppress me. From my viewpoint he also verbalized several threats against my life. I felt unsafe in the community because of Branden Twist. The false accusations also caused a lingering prejudicial investigation and unfair profiling against me by corrupt government investigators who later blacklisted me by inciting that everyone who knows me in the community entrap me and report my distressed reactions on an unconstitutional online government portal. In my honest opinion they all conspired against my rights and fomented rampant alarmism.

From my viewpoint I believe that I was wrongfully put under surveillance and harassed in the community for many years because of the false accusations and the malicious prosecution that Branden Twist and the federal agent incited against me. I was not arrested but as a protected class minority I felt that I was continuously harassed, traumatized, and discriminated against as the prejudiced investigation lingered and the mobbing continued for years. The smear campaign spread into my workplaces where I was then profiled, harassed, and mobbed out by bigoted provocateurs which caused me severe financial injury. The smear campaign also lingered onto The University of North Texas when I was a student there. Unethical professors at The University of North Texas profiled me and harassed me on an occasional basis and then reported my distressed responses on an unconstitutional online government portal. From my viewpoint I believe that Branden Twist, Caitlin Fieszel, and Niki Isenhart (formerly Niki Hall) intentionally inflicted emotional harm and mental anguish onto me. In my honest opinion they incited vigilantism based gang stalking which involved recruiting other paranoid bigots in the community to spy on me and to treat me like a dangerous criminal.

Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 protects minorities from discrimination and harassment yet I believe that my rights were repeatedly violated at Frisco High School because of the aforementioned bigoted provocateurs and some boorishly prejudiced teachers that enabled the mobbing. I believe the aforementioned provocateurs wanted to harm me. I believe that I was deprived of the enjoyment and free exercise of my civil rights because of the aforementioned self-righteous hypocrites.

Furthermore, as a matter of public concern I was maliciously profiled and my backpack and pockets were repeatedly and prejudicially searched through by my boorish and self-righteous Frisco High School teachers Mr. Jim Wirwahn and Karen LeCocq. While I was being prejudicially profiled by my boorish teachers I was physically and verbally abused by several classmates including Branden Twist. Branden Twist sucker punched me in the stomach several times which caused me a lot of physical pain. Furthermore, Branden Twist also threatened my life on several occasions.

From my viewpoint I believed Branden Twist wanted to harm me. As a matter of public concern I remember that Caitlin Fieszel incited her bigoted friends to punch me and throw me against lockers. From my recollection Caitlin Fieszel also incited her bigoted friends to participate in a biased petition that wrongfully demanded my prosecution and to make disorderly noises of disparagement at my graduation ceremony. Leaders at Frisco High School and investigators from the federal government gave blatant favoritism towards the aforementioned paranoid bigots.

Regarding a matter of public concern I believe that government officials should be a lot more careful and prudent when using confidential informant systems and giving immunity. Abuse of power, snitch culture, bullying, cash for tips, gang stalking, conspiracy against rights, deprivation of rights under color of law, hypocritical vigilantism, unconstitutional confidential informant systems, and lack of checks and balances seems to be an egregious social problem in North Texas. In my honest opinion I believe that I was a victim of gang stalking which is an insidious and unconstitutional vigilante based profiling, surveillance, snitching, harassment, and entrapment program similar to cointelpro which was a psychological warfare program that the federal government used to subjugate minorities, activists, and whistle-blowers. This is also known as Zersetzung which is psychological warfare waged against targeted citizens.

Regarding a matter of public concern in my honest opinion due to the rampant fear mongering, legal abuse, and abuse of process I believe federal agents were misled and conducted a severely incompetent investigation against me which nearly led to my false arrest and wrongful conviction. As the federal prosecutor finally investigated much closer into the travesty of justice some of the colleagues who supported Fieszel and Twist that graduated with me recanted. Although I was not arrested I still felt maliciously prosecuted, wrongfully profiled, defamed, harassed, blacklisted and stalked. The blacklisting continued for years and the long-term consequences of their incompetence and bigotry have been very destructive to me as well. Paranoid sanctimonious bigots in the community and my workplaces have reported fallacious and defamatory misrepresentations about me to the online government portal which has completely damaged my reputation and almost led to my false arrest.

Additionally, this truthful civic engagement is intended to prevent the aforementioned abuse and viewpoint discrimination from happening again especially in the state of Texas. The intent of this civic engagement is to promote equal opportunity, due care, and enjoyment and free exercise of all constitutional rights especially the first amendment, due process rights, and the fourteenth amendment equal protection clause.

School to prison pipeline is a form of legal abuse known as malicious prosecution which is a dignitary tort that involved injury to my human dignity, lack of probable cause, malice on the part of the accusers, abuse of process, and intentional infliction of emotional distress. Even if this miscarriage of justice went to trial all tainted prejudicial, misleading, and irrelevant evidence (false accusations) would be dismissed by motion in limine, motion to strike, and motion to dismiss. This happened several years ago yet the long-term consequences have been very damaging to me.

Resources for civic engagement purposes:

Alexander, Michelle. The New Jim Crow: Mass Incarceration in the Age of Colorblindness. 2012

American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU)

Equal Justice Initiative

The Innocence Project

• Updated by Anonymous Public Concern, Jun 12, 2019

This truthful criticism and truthful fair comment privilege opinion based complaint is a matter of public concern related to community well-being, civic engagement, government corruption, and safety. This truthful opinion and criticism focused complaint and civic engagement is about my personal experiences with Brandy McBride (formerly Brandy Zedaker and Brandy Freeman) from several years ago. I knew Brandy McBride (Brandy Zedaker) from Frisco High School in Frisco, Texas (Collin County area of north Texas) in which she participated in a fear mongering defamation campaign involving a frame-up, false accusations, and mobbing that was incited by Caitlin Fieszel, Branden Twist, Niki Hall (now known as Niki Isenhart), Alissa Horton, and other bigoted provocateurs which nearly led to my false arrest and wrongful conviction. Brandy McBride (Brandy Zedaker) was a close friend who spitefully betrayed me on several occasions and repeatedly harassed me at Frisco High School while we were seniors and she created a hostile academic environment. Furthermore, Brandy McBride called my house repetitively to harass me, to interrogate me, to make false accusations against me, and to entrap me. Brandy McBride, Caitlin Fieszel, Branden Twist, Niki Hall (now known as Niki Isenhart), Alissa Horton, and other bigoted provocateurs circulated a biased and draconian petition wrongfully requesting my prosecution without probable cause on my part.

Regarding a matter of public concern from my viewpoint Caitlin Fieszel and Branden Twist maliciously filed allegations against me to the federal government under false pretense which nearly led to my false arrest and wrongful conviction. Then they conspired against my rights with as many bigoted provocateurs that they knew. From my viewpoint I believe Brandy McBride (Brandy Zedaker) conspired against my rights and violated my rights that protect me as a minority which included Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, 42 U.S.C. 2000d et seq . In my honest opinion the aforementioned self-righteous bigots had obvious personality flaws such as paranoia, aggression, obsession, disregard for right and wrong, lack of empathy, and narcissism.

Brandy McBride (Brandy Zedaker) had absolutely no empathy for me as she continued to betray me, harass me, provoke me, and entrap me before and after my Frisco High School graduation. From my viewpoint Brandy McBride (Brandy Zedaker) had a disregard for right and wrong and was exploitative, arrogant, paranoid, deceptive, and hostile towards me. Brandy McBride (Brandy Zedaker) and other bigots jeered and made noises of disparagement at my graduation ceremony which caused me long-term mental anguish and damage to my reputation. After graduation ceremony Brandy McBride (Brandy Zedaker) later called my house repeatedly posing as a friend and continued to prejudicially profile me and report mischaracterizations about me to law enforcement. A corrupt federal agent made an unconstitutional online government portal for others to blacklist me. I am an innocent, dignified, and peaceable ethnic minority. I was never arrested or convicted yet the damage has been long term and has lingered for many years. I have even experienced extreme hostility in my workplaces because of this smear campaign.

School to prison pipeline is a form of legal abuse known as malicious prosecution which is a dignitary tort that involved injury to my human dignity, lack of probable cause, malice on the part of the accusers, abuse of process, and intentional infliction of emotional distress. Even if this miscarriage of justice went to trial all tainted, prejudicial, misleading, and irrelevant evidence (false accusations) would be dismissed by motion in limine, motion to suppress, motion to strike, and motion to dismiss. This smear campaign and blacklisting happened several years ago yet the long-term consequences have been very damaging to me.

Resources for civic engagement purposes:

American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU)

Equal Justice Initiative

The Innocence Project

An
Jun 12, 2019

Comments

•   Jun 12, 2019

You used the identical words to post another complaint about another person. Defamation of character publicly is against the law.

•   Jun 12, 2019

Third post identical to the other two. You seem to know many people with the same issue

4 hrs 6 mins ago
    Brandy McBride (formerly Brandy Zedaker and Brandy Freeman) - Legal Abuse, Harassment, Entrapment, Bullying, and Discrimination
    4 hrs 34 mins ago
    Branden Twist (Branden Oliver Twist) - Legal Abuse, Harassment, Entrapment, Physical Abuse, and Community Mobbing
    5 hrs 55 mins ago
    Niki Isenhart (formerly Niki Hall) - Legal Abuse, False Accusations, Entrapment, Smear Campaign, Bigotry, and Community Mobbing