Nikeunethical behavior

D Jul 02, 2019 Review updated:

I would just like to advise you that I think your decision to pull the shoes with the FLAG design on the back of the heel...WAS DISGRACEFUL!

So Colin Kapernick was offended. Whow! I suppose you think that was a brave position to take. Well, I think it was a STUPID, COWARDLY, and SHAMEFULLY IGNORANT decision.

I know you don't care what I think...but I can guarantee you that I and millions of PATRIOTIC AMERICANS will long remember what you have chosen to do!!!

Dan Rieth,
Tustin, Ca.

•   Jul 02, 2019

What's disgraceful is the fact that we now live in a world and country that allows this kind of bullying to take place because we don't want any trouble.

•   Jul 02, 2019

They had a choice. Anger the black community by keeping the flag, or angering the military community by removing the flag.

Most young black kids wouldn’t know about the slavery connection or what the flag represents.

All military families know the history of the flag or most do know it.

The company was put in a bad spot. Which group spends more on Nike? The dollar spoke and won.

Meanwhile, where do the sneakers end up?

•   Jul 03, 2019

@SubSquirrel Hanging off phone lines.

•   Jul 03, 2019

@Um is not an answer! I was thinking that they were shipped off to prisoners of each state

•   Jul 07, 2019

The sad part... whereas I appreciate the sentiment behind the idea of the shoes... The air shoes look like ass.

Beyond ugly with that incomprehensible and unnecessary extra rubber around the sole. It's like your feet will never feel secure standing. And, there's not much USA representation. There could have been more flag representation on the shoe as a whole.

The converse style shoes are cute.