[Resolved] Nikeair max shoes and eric

I submitted a claim in early September. Nike received my shoes on Sept. 10. I waited until Sept 23 and called to see what the status was. I was told by Eric that they must be lost and I would have to wait another 7-10 business days. I called again Oct. 7 and Eric still doesn't have a resolution. He told me he would get back with me by the end of the day. He did not, so I called this morning and asked to speak to a supervisor other than Eric. Joann put me on hold and came back and told me that my request for a supervisor was denied because I had spoke to one 20 hours ago. She would not let me speak to anyone else other than her. I am very frustrated with Nike and Eric for poor customer service. He was extremely rude. I think I just sent my shoes back and I will probably never hear from them again. My claim number is [protected]. I would like another pair of the same shoes or a gift card. I paid about $90 for the shoes.

• Resolution statement

Richard helped me and he was extremely nice.

• Updated by Angie Pearce, Oct 08, 2019

Richard helped me and he was the nicest person. He handled the issue while I was on the phone with him. Extremely helpful!

An