Nielsens American BulldogsBad Breeder

N

This Breeder Nielsens American Bulldogs aka Kelly Nielsen, sells Johnson American Bulldogs puppies that have aggression and Hip problems.

• Na
    NAB Jan 16, 2009

If you have purchased a puppy from me and it has either temperament or health issues those are coverd in your health guarentee. I am more then happy to replace a dog/puppy that has either of this issues. I dont cover the fact that i have had some issues with my last 100% Johnson breeding. Both temperament and hip issues. So please contact me if you have any issues with your puppy. Im more then willing to work with you.
    If this is Kwame please leave me alone. I have done nothing to you so stop bothering me!

Kelly

• Ne
    newyorkgirl Mar 16, 2012

I purchased a pup from Kelly Nielsen 5 years ago, as it turned out he had hip problems. An agreement was made that I would be able to keep my dog, as I didn't want him put to sleep and was getting him the operation he needed but, had to wait until he stopped growing at the age of 2. She did promise me another pup from her upcoming breeding's. Well, I waited and waited and emailed her each time I saw a litter on her Website to get a replacement pup. It never happened. There was always an excuse why I could not have a pick from all those litters she produced.
    I just wonder, what happened to all those puppy owners from that litter who had to put their dogs down, if they ever received a replacement pup from this breeder.
    If you are considering purchasing a pup from this breeder, I would think twice even with her so called guarantee.