NextSheWhat a terrible experience!

S

I have ordered two dresses from NextShe website and received only one dress and it was very small and did not fit at all. I contacted customer service and asked about the other dress and they claimed they sent both dresses. Then I asked about the size and they offered me a replacement and said that first I have to send everything back. I told them than I can't send everything because one dress was missing and they said that in that case they can't help me!! That was not my mistake and it was their responsibility to fix it! What a terrible company! Do not deal with NextShe!!