Next Millenium BankScam charges

New Millenium Bank ripped me off for $99.95 with a credit card offer. Deducted money from my account, took all my personal info and never received my card and there is no way to stop them.

• Di
    Diana Jan 20, 2009

Next Millenium Bank is a ripoff they took money from my bank account without my permission. That money I would use to buy groceries for my children.

• Jd
    J.D. from Chattanooga Jan 25, 2009

They did the same thing to me. My bank account was debited 99.95 after I exited out of the application and did not click submit. Now my bank account is 825.00 overdrawn from overdraft fees, because that prevented other authorized charges from clearing and it has been a domino effect ever since.

• Cm
    CMCLeAN1 Feb 19, 2009

same thing happened to me those ### took money from my account, and I didn't receive a credit card, I didn't give them permission, and I don't remember giving them my personal information

• Am
    Amanda Mar 24, 2009

This is ###ing crazy!!! I didnt even fill anything out for anyone so how they got my card number i don't know but i got charged 99.95 for some next millenium online app and then i got charged 29.00 for overdraft fees. Let me get a hold of these mother ###ers and ill snap the ### out!!! I dont know who they think they are taking peoples money like that but ima teach them a ###ing lesson they will never forget!!!