Nexlsports.comstole my money- never sent helmet

I ordered a very expensive half helmet ($150.00) in the middle of last year. I never received it although they sure cashed my money order. I waited 2 months and called and emailed numerous times over the next month but never received word if they were getting my messages or emails(they NEVER answered the phone. Finally (3/4 months later)I get an email from a "Gabby" saying a refund check will be mailed....no other info, that's it...
That was 5 months ago. They have disconnected 4 or more phone numbers since then and have NO valid or current contact info. A casual Google search will show they have ripped hundreds of people across the U.S.
There website is still up and running and they are STILL ripping people off. There website provider refuses to answer emails also and there site contract is up in June of this year !(2008) I am furious with these scammers.............