Menu

Nexgen Overseas Consultants
reviews and complaints

nexgenoverseas.com
nexgenoverseas.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.3 3 Complaints
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Nexgen Overseas Consultants complaints 3

4:10 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nexgen Overseas Consultants Fraud / scam / big cheater

I had got a call from Sushmiths from nexgen on July 18th 2016 and she told me that her consultancy wants to evaluate my resume for some overseas opportunities. They took 1500 INR from me and next day informed me that my resume has been selected for some process. I was happy to know that and further enquired about the same. Then they told me that it would it would cost around 69000 INR for processing.

the email goes as below
============================================
Hi Manoranjan Hota,
Greetings!

Very congratulations to you!

The Employers has shortlisted your CV, now we can assist you for JOB in Middle East Country. Next will start up with signup process. The details is as follows.
Step 2: Sign up

TOTAL FEES : Rs. 60, 000/- (plus 15 %service tax) = Rs 69, 000/-. For your Satisfaction we sign a Service Legal Agreement with you. Every Information in regards to the Process is mentioned in the LEGAL AGREEMENT. As we need to send a scan copy of that agreement to embassy also.
Once you complete the documentation, we will forward your documents for verification and then we forward your case to our international recruitment team for interview process. There will be maximum 5 companies for the interview.
Each Employer Consists on an average of 1 rounds of interview, Face to Face or Telephonic.
We will be sending you the Employer details and job details prior 3-4 days of your interview, so that you can prepare yourself for the interview.
There would be no limit to the number of applications that will be made to the prospective employers.
On confirmation of employment your Accommodation, Meals, Air Tickets and Visa charges would be taken care by the employer.
Thereafter, visa filing will be done.

Work Permit Visa.
You can only get a Work Permit visa once you have a job in hand. We are charging you the fees for the following assistance:
• Registration with us
• Documentation
• Visa processing
• Embassy Application Fees
• Job Assistance
Job Benefits: Approx
· Financial stability

· Medical insurance(covered by employer)

· Local transport(company car+ fuel charges)

· Travelling Allowance

· Meals

· Yearly furnishing allowance

· High salary

For any other clarifications please do not hesitate to call or revert back.

Thanks & Regards,
Sushmitha |Client Relationship Manager

Email: [protected]@nexgenoverseas.com| T: 080- [protected] | Mobile:+91-[protected]
URL : http://www.nexgenoverseas.com
NexGen Overseas - Office No.2954, B & C, Fair View Complex, MKK Road, Rajajinagar, Near to Navrang Theatre, Bengaluru – 560010.

=====================================
Attached is the original receipt which I received from them.

fortunately I searched for this consultancy and got to know about their fraud and I didn't get into the trap.

But I lost 1500 INR in this fraud.

The fact is...There is no consultancy who would make the candidate pay for some foreign jobs, rather it's the company who takes care of all the expenses.

So I request all the job seekers to be aware of these cheats.

Read full review of Nexgen Overseas Consultants

the email goes as below
============================================
Hi Manoranjan Hota,
Greetings!

Very congratulations to you!

Step 2: Sign up

Thereafter, visa filing will be done.

Work Permit Visa.
• Registration with us
• Documentation
• Visa processing
• Embassy Application Fees
• Job Assistance
Job Benefits: Approx
· Financial stability

· Medical insurance(covered by employer)

· Local transport(company car+ fuel charges)

· Travelling Allowance

· Meals

· Yearly furnishing allowance

· High salary

For any other clarifications please do not hesitate to call or revert back.

Thanks & Regards,
Sushmitha |Client Relationship Manager

URL : http://www.nexgenoverseas.com

=====================================
Attached is the original receipt which I received from them.

But I lost 1500 INR in this fraud.

So I request all the job seekers to be aware of these cheats.

Read full review of Nexgen Overseas Consultants and 2 comments

, IN
Sep 16, 2016 3:04 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hello Everyone,
Even i also got same call for JOB in Middle East Country.. I checked other forums also. Its purely fraud company. Whatever the comment we are seeing here is totally true .Kindly dont get trapped in their call.

It's a fraud. Thay charge 1500 for CV selection in the middle east, than 69, 000 would be the over all cost.This company is big fraud & scam.

Any company asking for money for job is a big fraud & scam.

R
R
R.Thakar
, IN
Sep 12, 2016 4:34 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nexgen overseas consultant are big cheats and fraud, cheating innocent people in the name of job. This company is not even registered or authorised by any india govt.
Just fooling ppl in the name of job. there is no update about the owners of the company and there website is also 90 days old.

Website: nexgenoverseas.com

36%; Hong Kong Hong Kong
18%; Netherlands Netherlands

Notes:-
Alert ResultThis website is 97 Days old
Alert ResultThe website expected life (365 days) is relatively short.
Alert ResultThe website appears to be less than six months old
Alert ResultThis website setup involves countries known to be high risk
Alert ResultThis website is likely to be operating from a high risk country

Analysis Details:-
This webite is very new, and as such doesn't have an online reputation yet. As with all new businesses, we suggest that you take care and if necessary get in contact with the owners before placing an order of value.
This site has a high risk country associated with it. This may be as you expect but care should be taken if purchasing an item from a site that you didn't expect to be associated with the countries listed above. Certain countries are listed as being high risk because of the high percentage of online fraud or tendency to send fake/replica items.

The website has been newly registered with a short life expectancy, which follows the pattern used by many fraudulent and fake selling websites. Please be vigilant and take extra care before providing any payment information.

Any one asking money in return of job is big fraud, kindly dont pay money and get fooled with such companies.

P
12:48 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hi This is Praveen., currently working as Consultant at Accenture Bangalore. I have just received this call from an agent of this Nexgen Overseas Consultants . company, claiming that my profile seems to be suitable for careers in Canada or Australia and that I send some docs and pay some amount. for checking the documents, that would be reimbursed if I dont...

Read full review of Nexgen Overseas Consultants and 7 comments

Is Nexgen Overseas Consultants legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board rates Nexgen Overseas Consultants highly, signaling it as a legitimate option for users seeking reliable services. Despite this endorsement, the 33% resolution rate for complaints about Nexgen Overseas Consultants raises questions. Diligently reviewing Nexgen Overseas Consultants's client feedback and resolution practices is recommended for those considering Nexgen Overseas Consultants's services, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of its legitimacy and commitment to customer satisfaction.

Nexgen Overseas Consultants earns 82% level of Trustworthiness

Excellent Trust Notice: Nexgen Overseas Consultants near-perfect at 82% trust. Use with confidence, maintaining usual caution.

• There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the nexgenoverseas.com. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • The website belonging to Nexgen Overseas Consultants has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.

Overview of Nexgen Overseas Consultants complaint handling

Nexgen Overseas Consultants reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 7, 2016. The latest review Fraud / scam / big cheater was posted on Sep 12, 2016. The latest complaint Fraud/scam was resolved on Sep 09, 2016. Nexgen Overseas Consultants has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 3 reviews. Nexgen Overseas Consultants has resolved 1 complaints.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service
  1. Nexgen Overseas Consultants contacts

2. Nexgen Overseas Consultants phone numbers
    +91 80 6999 9150
    +91 80 6999 9150
    Click up if you have successfully reached Nexgen Overseas Consultants by calling +91 80 6999 9150 phone number 1 1 users reported that they have successfully reached Nexgen Overseas Consultants by calling +91 80 6999 9150 phone number Click up if you have UNsuccessfully reached Nexgen Overseas Consultants by calling +91 80 6999 9150 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached Nexgen Overseas Consultants by calling +91 80 6999 9150 phone number
    +91 89 0400 6625
    +91 89 0400 6625
    Click up if you have successfully reached Nexgen Overseas Consultants by calling +91 89 0400 6625 phone number 1 1 users reported that they have successfully reached Nexgen Overseas Consultants by calling +91 89 0400 6625 phone number Click up if you have UNsuccessfully reached Nexgen Overseas Consultants by calling +91 89 0400 6625 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached Nexgen Overseas Consultants by calling +91 89 0400 6625 phone number
    +91 89 0400 6627
    +91 89 0400 6627
    Click up if you have successfully reached Nexgen Overseas Consultants by calling +91 89 0400 6627 phone number 1 1 users reported that they have successfully reached Nexgen Overseas Consultants by calling +91 89 0400 6627 phone number Click up if you have UNsuccessfully reached Nexgen Overseas Consultants by calling +91 89 0400 6627 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached Nexgen Overseas Consultants by calling +91 89 0400 6627 phone number
    +91 89 0400 6626
    +91 89 0400 6626
    Click up if you have successfully reached Nexgen Overseas Consultants by calling +91 89 0400 6626 phone number 1 1 users reported that they have successfully reached Nexgen Overseas Consultants by calling +91 89 0400 6626 phone number Click up if you have UNsuccessfully reached Nexgen Overseas Consultants by calling +91 89 0400 6626 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached Nexgen Overseas Consultants by calling +91 89 0400 6626 phone number
    More phone numbers
  3. Nexgen Overseas Consultants address
    #2954, B & C, Fairview complex, MKK Road, Rajajinagar, Karnataka, Bangalore, 560010, India
  4. Nexgen Overseas Consultants social media
Nexgen Overseas Consultants Category
Nexgen Overseas Consultants is related to the Citizenship and Immigration Services category.

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone