newtiffanyjewelry.comscam

Total scam! I never got my items and sent at least en e-mails asking for the status. They don't even give you a conformation number or a tracking number or a transaction number! When i asked for tracking number (cuz they claim they sent it through EMS) they gave me three different numbers-none of which worked!

I keep asking for help and nothing's getting done. They just keep sending me the same pointless e-mail saying exactly NOTHING. I even asked for them to send me a link to where to trace it and all they gave me was a bad copy of what is supposed to be a waybill for my shipment that has a completely different tracking number that, guess what, doesn't work!

scam

• Kn
    kniff_666 Oct 02, 2009

This is definetly a complete scam.
    Although, i did actually receive my items, it was the worst example of a cheap copy i have ever seen.
    DO NOT BELIEVE THE WEBSITE, the items are not official Tiffany!
    How they can try and pass this sorry excuse for jewelry off as Tiffany, i don't know.
    Its not silver (there's no stamp mark), its not a good copy, etc etc
    Don't be fooled by the cheap price! It is not Tiffany
    Don't be fooled by the convincing website! It is not Tiffany

For example,
    The item i ordered was supposed to be engraved with "Tiffany & Co." but it looked like a three year old had written on it with "tipex" instead of it being engraved!

I cannot believe that The actual Official Tiffany have not taken any action against this outfit because they are selling this cheap and nasty rubbish as 100% official Tiffany jewelry.

Marci Malkowiak Nov 17, 2009

I recently placed an order an tried to reach them via email to check the stais of my order. My question is: even though you never recieved your item, was your credit card billed?

M. Malkowiak

• Ar
    A ripped off customer! Nov 25, 2009

I ordered and paid for, and have lost ALOT of money! I have been to the police and they have said because it is not more than £1000 they cannot really involve the Royal Mounted Police, well I am going to do just that! I have emailed MANY times, requesting tracking orders etc, and heard nothing back from them. I have also informed the REAL tiffany company who is now instigating an investigation by there fraud dept, so I will wait and see what happens. I also have reported them to the uk watchdog, and trading standards, and written to a close friend of mine who is a well known journalist who is also investigating the scam company!

I did write offering them chance to refund my money before doing all the above and not surprising me withere rudeness they failed to even return comment. I wont let them get away with this, and am doing everything in my power to legally bring them down. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SCAM ARTISTS, YOU WILL BE GIVING THEM HONEST MONEY, TO COMPLETE CON ARTISTS!

The cheek of them, they even charged me commision to exchange my debit card payment into dollars... All I can say is watch out scammers, I am coming after you!

Marcy S Dec 01, 2009

I too had the same experience with this bogus company, no response to emails, no tracking numbers and no delivery of item. This is a total RIP OFF!!! I am contacting
    Tiffany and going to do everything in my power to have them shut down. I too was charged to exchange the payment into dollars.

Marcy

• Gl
    Glyn Andrews Dec 02, 2009

Has anyone recieved any sort of refund from these scamming ###? Very angry and bemused that such blatant counterfeiting can happen. Glyn Andrews. UK

• Me
    Melissa37 Dec 03, 2009

My husband ordered me a necklace from uk-tiffanystore.com 13 working days ago for christmas. We think this website looks as if it is the same one as yours? They said it would be delivered within 7-10 working days but nothing has arrived as yet! We asked for a tracking number which we received but it did not work. After reading all of the other complaints we are very worried that we either will not receive anything or what we do receive will be a total cheap rip off!!

Can anyone tell me if they have received a refund at all in this situation. We paid by credit card which i'm not sure would be any advantage?

We have received three replies by e-mail from this company after complaining that we have not received our order. Each reply was very basic with very poor spelling and understanding of the English language. All replies are still promising we will receive our order. I am just very worried now after watching all of the news reports today about bogus sites based in Asia. I also am worried about the quality of what we receive.

If anyone has experienced the same situation and can help us in any way please give us any advise that you can. I will update you with the outcome.

Merry Christmas is all i can say!!!

• Bo
    Bobbyy Dec 10, 2009

Did anyone order from http://www.newtiffany.com/??

• Ge
    Geoff UK Dec 11, 2009

DON'T GO NEAR THIS SITE - I cannot believe Google have it as a 'sponsored links' site.

The only 100% genuine fact about this site is its a complete SCAM - Chinese fakes - shipped from China.

Your money transaction might show - Riga in Latvia.

You would stand a better chance going against a brick wall!!!

Geoff UK

Maccer Dec 14, 2009

THIS IS A SCAM!! They do not send you any items and you cannot get in touch with them, i however have found their IP address location and list all details below for anyone who lives near their address to go and visit them!!

simply enter this address in your url and scroll down. you can zoom in on exactly where all emails go to!

SOMEONE SHUT THEM DOWN!!!

• Lo
    loveyou Dec 14, 2009

i googled "tiffany" and was looking for a necklace for my boyfriend, i am currently waiting for delivery, am really worried ive been ripped off and wont get my money back or if t does arrives will quite obviously be fake, anyone with any advise please let me know, being only 19 i guess ill learn from my mistake.

• Jm
    jmorales2808 Dec 14, 2009

I have aswell been a victim of these conartist. I had ordered two items and claimed the items would be shipped between 7-10 days, however its been more than 20 days and no shipment has been received. I have sent numerous emails but no respond. If anyone has received a refund can you say how was the process, or if anyone knows how to to get these conartist to pay back. please respond.

• Te
    teatra217 Dec 15, 2009

I ordered a charm from the website over 2 weeks ago and nothing has arrived yet. I did receive an e-mail from [email protected] with vague details of order and shipping information but no transaction or order ID. I used a debit card and the money has been taken from the account. I have tried replying to the above e-mail address but i keep receiving a delivery failure notice?!
    I have contacted my bank and they said the account that the money was transfered too seems legitimate but if i can't get in touch or don't recieve my goods soon then they will request a full refund of the money?!
    This was part of my mum's christmas presetn so i'm back to the drawing board 1 week before the festivities begin!!!

Doire Dec 16, 2009

Which website does [email protected] belong to?

jason1966 Dec 18, 2009

I ordered some jewellry from the same website, and have still not received it. 2 weeks ago the payment was processed, and i have since contacted the dept, of which i had an email which was very vague, and seemed automated. Very bad english, and the tracking number they supplied for the DMS website (Chinese delivery service), did not work. I think we have all been scammed, however i did contact my credit card company and they said that if you do not receive your goods within 30 days you can request a credit on your account, which will be on there within 5 days.

GRC1 Dec 18, 2009

It's a total scam. Can someone send them a nice virus for Christmas. That may stop them for a bit!

• Mu
    mushy Dec 18, 2009

Please help...is there any way to get your money back!!!

donz123 Dec 18, 2009

I place my order with newtiffanyjewelry.com in november & guess what ? yep not recieved my items.
    I emailed & was given a track n trace number which didn't work. Since i sent my 1st email i've recieved no more response to my many emails i've sent them.
    I have tried to go on the website tonight & been directed onto here. So angry that i've been ripped off.
    Have to go out now to shop. gggggrrrhhhh!!!

• Se
    Seriously_ Dec 18, 2009

Why didn't you just order your jewelry from an actual tiffany's store?
    Obviously the others were fakes considering Tiffany's doesn't sell their jewelery for resale to 3rd party companies.

• Al
    Alex Shields Dec 20, 2009

BEWARE...do not use this site...I used it...site looks super...is UK registered, good feed back but no items received. I have sent many e-mails and no reply. What an ### I am to have been taken in with this company!

• Ra
    Rayan Dec 21, 2009

indeed I am in the same boat as all the others. I have lost a bit, but I am trying to get this back through my Credit Card insurance. This may have the effect that the CC Mastercard will ban them .. I hope.

• Ki
    Kimmad Dec 22, 2009

I too have been scamed. Ordered a ring for my daughter on the 13th of Dec. No mdse. as of yet...No reply to emails..and money was taken out of my account on the 15th of Dec. I am so so so mad at myself. I haved learned my lesson. I used a debit card so I therefore have no credit card protection to fall back on. My bank has stopped any future purchases on this card and have sent for a new card for my checking account with obviously a new #. This also is a huge inconvenience because I now have to carry cash on me at all times for the next 10 days!! Live and learn I guess!!! I thought I was saving a few bucks by not ordering from the official Tiffany & co. site and look what happened!! AGGGHH..Merry Christmas all!

sarah30 Dec 23, 2009

I ordered 2 rings in November and have not received them but they have taken my money from my debit card. I have not had any replies to my E mails. They are a scam. What can I do about it.

Sarah

• Mu
    mushy2 Dec 28, 2009

I did receive my items by the 24th, but they are of the poorest quality! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!

• Qu
    Qu1nt Jan 26, 2010

Same issue, purchased item back in August 2009 & still fighting for help from Barclaycard.
    So far no item, no refund & no help from Barclaycard.
    Unbelievable !

• Ga
    GailMc Jan 26, 2010

Yet another one who has been conned, always said this would never happen to me as I wasn't that gullible. Ha ha!! Well the site did look official. The price should have given it away, have ordered my necklace from an official Tiffany site and it cost £100 more. That will teach me to try and find a bargain. I too am trying to claim back through my credit card.

• St
    stupidpurchase Jan 26, 2010

They claim to have the real thing and to be sterling silver but it is not. The bracelett I purchased is turning colors and is only 4 months old! I am embarrassed that I even purchashed something that wasn"t real. The clasp's don't even work, we had to have them saudered shut just to stay on. Do not purchase anything from this so-called company!

grace feeny Feb 19, 2010

i ordered 223.00 worth of jewerly, i have the credit card receipt, it came 1 month later at post office, then was sent back. no response after 4 e-mails. no credit on my card, never sent back items. where can i get justice?

grace feeny Feb 19, 2010

has anyone heard of www.newtiffanyjewerlyRivaLVA - that is what is on my receipt of the items i never received. i would really like to pursue this, not for the money, but the principle of it.

• Im
    imini May 20, 2010

BEWARE... A COMPANY CALLED BARBIEHANDBAGS.COM IS ALSO AFFILIATED WITH THEM. THE COMPANY WEB SITE CLAIMS THEY ACCEPT AMERICAN EXPRESS AND AFTER YOU ENTER ALL YOUR INFORMATION THEY TELL YOU THEY DO NOT ACCEPT AMERICAN BECAUSE THE FEES ARE TOO HIGH... BULL... AMEX PULLED THERE MERCHANT ACCOUNT... BEWARE OF barbiehandbags.com

maxhavoc May 30, 2010

Does anyone know anymore about this link to barbiehandbags.com ??? i was thinking about ordering from them but as the post above says they just didnt accept amex...i was going to use paypal but i dont want a knock off bag!!! price wasnt that low only about 30% off buying direct from coach...

Dolores Flanders Dec 17, 2010

I ordered a charm for my granddaughter's Tiffany bracelet on December 9th. Got one email back saying they would be shipping it as soon as possible. No order confirmation number, only supposedly an EMS (Express Mail Service) number EA467308558CN. I have emailed them several times to find out the status of my order. I have received no response whatsoever. This was put on my Visa card. I think I've been duped. What is my recourse?

Dolores Flanders Dec 17, 2010

I had the same experience as many of those above. I could get no response no matter how many times I emailed them. This is a total scam. I do not believe this is real Tiffany jewelry. I have filed a complaint against them. I could get no confirmation number, only an EMS number, which is of no use. Do not order anything from newtiffanyjewelry.com.

• St
    Stephen Parker Dec 20, 2010

I live in England and have also had the same treatment. I ordered and paid via "www.trusted-seller.eu" on a Visa Debit Card on 1st December 2010. I received one email acknowledgement giving a Tracking Number EA467308558CN and stating courier to be EMS. The email received was suspicious by ite very unprofessional appearance and use of language. I have sent three emails (no contact telephone numbers anywhere), but have received neither my jewellery as ordered, or a reply.