New York Sports Club [NYSC]overcharged/worst experience

and my husband joined the NYSC, the Glendale, NY branch. in January of 2018. Throughout the entire year till December of that year we had been overcharge. It was impossible to get an answer from the manager, or meet in person, because they are never available. I had to take a day off from work and go and meet with one of the managers Nastazja Wasilewski. I showed her all the statements/ bills I brought with me and we settled that they were going to refund $107 for each of us. The only way they'd do it was by giving us credit. They continued to charge us and we decided to cancel the membership on March 1st. At that time we had a problem with our credit card we paid the monthly charges and did get another card, but did not update the account. It was enough. Nastazja Wasilewski and Anita Hot the other manager kept sending emails to update the account. I responded to the emails explaining in details the reason why I would not update the account, called many times, left my number for them to call me. They never did, just kept sending that automatic email about updating the account.
Now they had the sanity to go and find my new credit card number and charged us for all these months even though my contract is signed that we've canceled our member since March 1st.
THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. It's such a shame that such an establishment such as NYSC to be dealing in this manner with her customers.
THEY ARE CROOKS/THIEVES

Li
Aug 31, 2019

Comments

• De
      Sep 12, 2019

NYSC at Dobbs Ferry has the worst manager who's name is Vinny. They charged my debit card for the month after leaving the club. I've been 10 years in that club and that don't mean nothing to him. He's assistant manager is even worse. Sh'e loud, obnoxious and rude. I brought in many friends and family members who will all be leaving soon. They rather keep the $50 than make the $600 plus membership fee they get from me every year which I was planning on going back January 2020. I'm not going back and I will go to planet fitness for $10 a month. BAD BUSINESS!