New York Sports Club [NYSC]random charges to my credit card after terminating membership

D Aug 13, 2018 Review updated:

This company is a disaster. I cancelled my membership over the phone, Was told there's an amount to cancel and I was charged. Next day charged over $100.00 in addition to the prior day. Then over then next few months there were random charges way exceeding the membership dues. I have been back and forth for 4 month now. Finally was able to get an email for the business director and I'm still getting the run around because the said I did not have actual proof of termination even though I went into the Upper West Side location and spoke to the manager. In addition the business director gave me a break down of charges and explained that one was a cancellation fee. His email before indicated a different fee was waived and returned which it had not been credited back. I had 3 different versions of what the cancellation fee was in addition to the rest of the mess. I have never been so furious. Do not take membership with this company.

• Updated by Deno Ferraro · Aug 13, 2018

I forgot to add the business director said that one large charge was for 2 months. They're supposed to charge per month and yet I have proof they charged me twice for one of the months.

• Kf
    kfed Sep 02, 2018

can you share this director's email?