NJ Transit — buses operating ahead of schedule ('hot')
Some bus operators frequently arrive and depart scheduled stops >10+ minutes prior to scheduled times, for which there is seldom any excuse, causing would-be passengers to often miss intended bus connections.
NJ Transit Bus Operations division surely has the capability to analyze its own GPS data to produce reports of particular drivers who routinely disregard scheduled stop times, therefore the agency should instruct those bus operators to pause or stop en route until vehicle is synchronized with published schedule.
Passengers who politely question and comment to drivers about this problem are sometimes treated improperly and retaliated upon by drivers on these bus lines.
More NJ Transit Complaints & Reviews
- NJ Transit - employee attacked customer 
- NJ Transit - bus 507 running before schedule time 
- NJ Transit - riverline returning from concert 
- NJ Transit - horrible, horrible bus service 
- NJ Transit - bus driver 
- Nj transit bus 186 - not letting waiting passengers in
- NJ Transit Bus - 158 never on time - why bother having a schedule?
- NJ Transit - erratic bus driver
- NJ Transit - train conductor 6571 number 1620 pascack valley line.
- NJ Transit - employee