Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Other Review of Neutral Grounds JiuJitsu Academy Martial arts in Long Beach CA

Neutral Grounds JiuJitsu Academy Martial arts in Long Beach CA review: Martial Arts In Long Beach Ca

Author of the complaint
10:28 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Neutral Grounds Brazilian JiuJitsu In Long Beach Ca used to be incredible few years back. I’ve been going here since I was 4 years. Prof Evaldo Lima used to be great. These days, this place has changed a lot. The mats are very sticky and disgusting. The washrooms stinks and are barely cleaned. People sweat all over the place. There’s flings among the coaches which leaves so much tension. Coaches even hitting on students sometimes. So many classes going on at the same time so concentration for mostly the kids is poor. The classes are over priced and always selling merchandise during classes. The Tutoring center is the major sponsor so mostly the ceo calls the shots here. I think it’s time for Prof Evaldo to retire.

3 comments
Jul 08, 2022 3:53 am EDT

Wow Angelina.

N
Jun 29, 2022 8:27 am EDT

I totally agree with this. Used to go here for a few months.My third class in , Prof Evaldos son , Kydyn Lima would constantly flirt with me and this made me very uncomfortable. He’d make sexual comments and even grab his crotch in front of me licking his lips . It was disgusting especially since he has a sweating condition where he’s constantly sweating and it stinks.

Jul 08, 2022 3:53 am EDT

Psssst 🙄 You aren’t even my type .

😆😆😆😆