Neuheisel Law FirmContacting other people regarding MY Debt

R

I have a debt with a bank and this company has taken it upon themselves to contact someone that I don't even really know about my debt. They have contacted my BOYFRIENDS X WIFE who I hardly know and I do not know HOW they even got through to her and got her number. I have NO association with this woman yet they are calling HER about my debt. I am filing my own lawsuit against this company for this very reason.

• Mu
    Mustang 05 Sep 07, 2013

I have worked in collections for 10 years and the fact is per fdcpa
    If you had called them and tried to make arrangments
    Once contact has been made then there is no reason to have to skip trace
    Someone this includes relatives neighbors ext
    It really is simple if you answer and talk instead of ignoring you won t have this
    Problem