Network-International Models and TalentScam

I had gone through them, signed 1 yr contract and paid $500 for photo shoot/portfolio. Didn't even receive the 5th pose for portfolio. Was even told by agencies, "worse portfolio pictures seen", very poor quality.
They never returned my calls, 'Meg' (supposed scout) got rude when I would email asking about last photo and if anything coming up, she emailed "WILL CONTACT YOU". Yeah right, not a word, not even when my contract expired.
DON'T let Patrick tell you they don't charge for the photo shoot, I've included proof and I still have my receipts .
They've changed location since they scammed me. They are now at 7281 E. Earll Drive Bldg A; Suite 2 in Scottsdale, 85251 ...they most likely scammed enough to afford a bigger office.

Scam

• Sc
    ScamInAz Jul 10, 2013

I was one of his earliest victims in 1995 in Tucon Az.
    Gave this guy over 3000.00 when all said and done. Shame on me. Saddest part is i actually got call backs while in Florida that he never told me about!