Netstore / www.store2c.comMerchandise not delivered

I ordered a Disney DVD collection from www.store2c.com and paid through Paypal. The order never got delivered, it's a guy in China scamming people. He has a phone number, chat and 2 email addresses listed on the site, he never answered my emails, didn't respond to chat, phone message is in chinese, nobody picks up.

BEWARE of Netstore or www.store2c.com !!!

• Sh
    shannonR Oct 21, 2009

I just ordered something and I used my credit card, I immediately called my CC company and notified them. I don't have a good feeling about this, I am hoping I am wrong, but my stuff is from China as well.

noc Oct 21, 2009

The website is down now that i have paid, i emailed my bank immediately.

chito Oct 23, 2009

I had the same problem, I bought a SONY PSP PORTABLE, paid through Paypal they sent me another thing completely different, I sent back the merchandise, I sent them several emails, of course never respond them, when you call them you got only a recording, so they are stolen the money from the people, scamming people, this is a Fraudalent company in china.