Netpaygate.comunauthorized charges

M

Good day,

Netpaygate has charge me fore a subschyption.
I open't a acount at Incredible Support.
And canceld it the same day and the charged me 1dollar

Dear Maurice,

Thank you for contacting Incredible Support.

I have double checked your account charges and I assure you that it
will just be a $1.00.

Regards,

g-nel
Incredible Support

Later that mond i get a bill frome Netpaygate fore 23, 73dollar two times.
I din't now that i had a subscription whit them.
Bud it was in the licance agrement frome Incredible Support. i din't read that.
my fold bud i never recieft a pasword or a acount name frome netpaygate.
So i never now how to cancel them.

I hope my complaint wil help to stop these people.

Maurice Hooyboer

• Va
    vatel willy Oct 17, 2008

good morning, i have a problem. My bank account was to sell 11.19 USD and of 1 USD on October 12th, 2008.It is about NETPAYGATE.COM and about SENSIBLE -HLP.COM. when i look on internet I fall on your site.I don't know how it was able to produce.i don't understand english, i am obliged to take a dictionnary to explain you my problem.can you please has to understand what took place? My credit card were you to t pirated? Then I to obtain a repayment of you part please?
    i have 3 children and has cause of this banking fraud of your site i don't have money anymore.
    please help i and to try of find how my credit card has was able to be on your site.thank you very much

• Ea
    e a beardshaw Nov 13, 2008

i keep getting charged 20.37british sterling and i cant get it stopped

• Ph
    philippe vinciguerra Nov 17, 2008

I am charged of 24.84 USD on my credit card since June the 19th 2008 while I subscribed just for a month ! Would you be nice to tell me what happened ?
    I'm sure you will repair this mistake -Thank you

• Br
    Brett Michael Carthy Nov 21, 2008

Look i'm getting charged time and time again for something i never agreed to, , !!

It's happening every month now and i can't afford to waste money on useless crap, , !

So you now do what it takes to Make Sure this doesn't happen again

Thank-You

• Cb
    CBarth Nov 24, 2008

How can I stop these charges? I didn't know i gave them my information.

• Co
    Conard Rice Nov 30, 2008

Someone used my information to make a purchase on your website. I don't even know who you are. I never make purchases online. What good is it to complain without my money being credited to my account?

• Er
    Eric Sutton Mar 10, 2009

An unauthorised charge has been made to my Virgin Credit Card each month since October 2008 of $5.95 and I do not know what this charge is for. Whatever it is, please cancel any membership and stop any further charges to my account.
    Mastercard Card No. [protected]. Thankyou.

• El
    elegance_galore Mar 10, 2009

first are u dumb to put ur number on here, second did you just wake up?? i would call up the cc company and aks them, and make em return my money !! hellooooooo!!

japin scales Mar 20, 2009

I dont know what I ordered or from who, but someone took my money and I dont know why. I's like for someone to find out this info and send it to me, because I am a little upset about not ordering something but someone taking my money.

• 07
    07shimota Apr 22, 2009

hi there! on 06/04/2009 i notice netpaygate had deduct USD36.31 from my creditcard. please !!! i already cancell all site in between the month of february. please check and email me before i make complains to my bank to stop all transaction on your site's. thank you.

• 07
    07shimota May 29, 2009

dear sir. my last complain was dated 06/04/09 that i been charged USD36.31 on the same date. and yet i received my bank statement your company charged me USD36.31 dated 06/05/09. pls do not charged me for the things i did not purchace. i would not hesitate to make a report n instantly im going to my bank to block all transaction to your company.

• He
    HeatherB20010555 Jan 16, 2010

They have been charging me each month 38.14!!! What the hell, I never authorized this monthly charge...>EVER>...trying to resolve issue with my bank now ..

• Cs
    C Smoot Jan 21, 2010

Netpaygate.com charged me $15 without permission. To be honest, I have no idea who they are or what the charges are for. When I called, the service representative would not give me any information unless I gave my credit card number first.
    I don't know who or what this company is, but this is theft.

• 50
    50mfly Jan 23, 2010

I cancelled my account several months ago, yet two days ago got charged on my credit card, I want to ensure that there will be no further charges. It was USD 14.02 and in the details it had [protected]

Charles Overton Feb 03, 2010

I have been charge $14.40 for something I know nothing about. I never subscribed to this company.

• Ne
    netpaygate.com Feb 19, 2010

did not buy products from this web site

• Er
    ernst Feb 24, 2010

Hello,
    They have been charging me without transaction for 8, 48$ recently.
    I do not even find a website under that name ?
    How can I stop that?
    Thank you .
    ernst

• Gr
    Greg Ferguson Apr 14, 2010

I have been charged $38.98 by NETPAYGATE.COM 888-226-3695GBR
    I only agreed to free membership and I notified them as soon as they emailed me that I hjad subscribed.

This system of using your credit card as Identification is a scam and I strongly advise that people steer away from them

• He
    hect solis Sep 14, 2010

harge me for who know what . i havent been on your account or somthing like that .. and i would like to get my full refound please.