Netflix — unauthorized user access
On 8/11/2019 at 10:45 pm, I received an email from Netflix that there was a new sign in to my account. Within seconds my account was compromised and the hacker from ANOTHER COUNTRY changed the email associated with my account. When contacting costumer service today, 8/12/2019, they were not able to assist with retrieving my account, because I did not have the last 8 digits of the card on file. I only had the last 4. They refused to escalate to a supervisor and would not just revert my account back to the old email. I cancelled my account and lost almost 10 years of shows, because of this situation. Why is it so easy for someone to hack an "encrypted" account, but its so hard to get whats yours back?
Will not be joining Netflix again after this.
More Netflix Complaints & Reviews
- Netflix.com - mastercard debit 
- Netflix.com CA - unauthorized billing 
- NFI*www. Netflix.com / CC - unauthorized charge 
- Netflix - two week free trial costing me $48.20 
- Netflix - scam and cheating 
- Netflix - monthly service 
- Netflix Services - no customer service 
- Netflix - netflix subscription charged to my credit card
- Netflix - switching back to mobile inr 250 plan
- Netflix - quality provided