Netflixnetflix

Dear Netflix,

I am writing to request that we stop joking about removing the Office from your website because it is honestly rude. The office is a masterpiece and this joke is not funny anymore. I get it friends joke with one another, "Hey, you're poor. Hey, your mommas dead." Thats what friends do. But this is no longer a funny joke friends do not joke about things like this. I am very passionate about doing the right things in life and this is not right. In other words my philosophy is basically this, and this is something that i live by, and i always have and i always will. Don't ever for any reason do anything to anyone for any reason ever, no matter what. No matter where or who or who you are with or where you are going or where you've been…. ever. For any reason, whatsoever. And i get it that may sound confusing but honestly sometimes ill start a sentence, and i don't even know where its going, i just hope i find it along the way. But in short what I'm trying to say is that it is rude and unnatural to take such a beautifully funny show off of netflix and deprive people of the comedic relief that they need.I know a lot of young people are upset because they think the office is inappropriate but honestly there is no such thing as an appropriate joke. Thats why its called a joke. And the day you take it off your website is the day I am going to kill myself. I am going to kill myself and it will be your fault! Please get back to me asap as possible.

Kc