NetFashionAvenue.comDon't purchase anything from here

S

DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM HERE. They lie that they have a dress in stock that nobody else has, take your money and ignore your emails and requests. Finally they lie to you that the dress was damaged and they don't refud your money. Please...if you have had a bad experience with them phone your bank who will reverse the transaction. I told my bank they are running a scam and taking money without giving me the item and they are investigating them. Further to this, I am going to write to every designer they have contracts with and inform them of the people they are dealing with. Surely they wont want to be associated with fraudsters. DONT BUT FROM THEM. I have shopped from newyorkdress.com and missydresses.com and HAVE NEVER had problems like this.

mike'savenue Oct 12, 2012

Dear Toula Kohilas

We have notified you that your order was placed with the Theia company and give you a shipping date. For exchanges/ replacement it takes more time if we need to order that from the designer house. We have provided to you the contact info for your order with the designer house. We just submitted all the documentation to your bank and the transaction was reverse in our favor as we are acting in accordance to our policies. Policies are not just made to be there. Terms and conditions are explained prior ordering and if you as a consumer agree to such terms and conditions that is equivalent to a contract. Contracts are a legal agreement between two parties which is respected by banks and etc.

TK75 Oct 28, 2012

Mike
    How about being honest and ethical! Your company is fradulous and a SCAM. The bank transtaction was reversed in MY favour.
    Prior to ordering a dress I emailes your company to ensure you had the dress. I was LIED to and told it was ready to ship, then a week later after numerous emails to your company, which were ignored, I was told the dress was damage. Meanwhile YOU TOOK MY MONEY. The agreement was that I have a dress by my wear date. Further to this, your idiotic employee sends me an email that NET FASHION AVENUE pays websites to delete poor comments, her words' For your information neither site are a government institution. Those sites want money from company like us to take the bad reviews down, kind like racket. Then I'm threatened to be referred to you legal department 'where a case will be open and they will contact you in the next 6 months. thanks' That was priceless and hilarious THANKS MICHELLE. Mike, if you were ethical and honest people you wouldn't find yourself in the predicament you're in now. Hundredds of people are angry at unethical and illegal policies.

mike'savenue Nov 02, 2012

Toula,

Your comments are untrue- here is what the e-mail said

:"For your information neither site are a government institution. Those sites want money from company like us to take the bad reviews down, kind like racket.

It is impossible to please everyone- but we have over $261, 000 happy people on facebook that are fans!

You are welcome to contact all designers- we work in accordance to their policies as they do not cancel any orders once we place them. We have an order number with Theia for your replacement and we are just waiting for such to come in.

Due to your threats at this point we have no choice but to send you to our legal department where a case will be open and they will contact you in the next 6 months. thanks
    "

and further more we stated :

"To: [email protected]
    From: "Customer Service" <[email protected]com> [Nina Johnson]
    Show Full Headers

if that is how you wnat to take it...If we were engaged in rackets and paid those people money the comments would have been removed...But we believe that all parties should be heard and we do not accept racket and that is why we have not pay those sites.

It appears you like to twist words...Any how we have communicated to the designer all your behavior so they are aware. At this point there is no reason for us to try to push this order and pay extra for a rush order with the designer so in accordance to our communication with Rich at Theia as of today this order will go normal order and is expected to ship Dec 10. Thank you."

The chargeback is being resolved in our favor as we provided all the documentation needed and on dec 10 we will ship item to

The reason why you were referred to the legal department was because of your threats and because you contacted anonymously several designers that had nothing to do with this transaction. They will be our proof that you are trying to purposely damage our reputation and cause a defamation of our business which is a legal issue. We will proceed with that further as you are building our case against you for causing our business issues and interpreting the true in the way you like it only.

• La
    lagal20 Nov 04, 2012

Netfashionavenue like a sheet of glass, see through at least the everyone does but themselves, they do themselves great damage by their corrupt responses and to put name and address up what kinda customer service is dat???? they are not just corrupt but very very corrupt, think nearly every customer is referred to the legal department because they are enquiring bout the dress they ordered and paid mega bucks for doh netfashionavenue. Hmmmm shipping on 10 dec I doubt it, seeing is believing, if you beleive you are a real sucker

mike'savenue Nov 05, 2012

Dear Lagal20

Do you have any experience with us? thanks, Mike

TK75 Nov 18, 2012

Mike you are now breaching very serious privacy and information laws. Remove my personal details Immediately before I take matters further. You deceive your customers and take their money! The proof is overwhelming! I will now contact authorities as you have breached privacy laws. Don't threaten me with defamation, you are defaming yourself by your actions above. Run your business honestly and ethically then it will thrive. Your 'business issues' are your own doing. You made your bed now sleep in it!

TK75 Nov 18, 2012

Privacy Law enforces the protection of confidential personal information disclosed in a private location or to a professional and the gathering of electronic data in which the personal information provided is disclosed or misappropriated. Information on social networking sites and related privacy issues are also reviewed in this area of practice.

mike'savenue Nov 28, 2012

In accordance to our privacy policy to which you agreed to during the checkout process we have the right to expose you :

You also agree that your rights to a privacy policy can be revoked by us, the company, in cases where we believe that you intentionally are attacking us the company. The company reserves the right to display all information the company may have about the customer in court cases and or to defend the company against oral or physical attacks against any member or employ of the company. The company reserve the right to defends itself against any attacks for intentional defamation of the company reputation. The company reserves the right to display the attacker's name, address, IP info and all remaining information the company may have of the attacker to defend company's name.

Furthermore we are a legit company and we are listed on the websites of all designers we carry as a shop you can trust and shop at.

Also we are located in USA, and you came to us to shop therefore all US laws applies. You specifically give us your ok to expose any attackers information and that is all we are doing. thanks

TK75 Nov 29, 2012

Mike... you seriously need to get a life or better still focus on improving your business policies, customer service and overall attitude. thanks

TK75 Nov 29, 2012

You keep doing your company MORE OF A DISSERVICE with your ridiculous comments. A privacy policy is exactly that, a policy which ensures privacy of clients and customers is maintained and respected. By posting my personal details you yet again showed not only your unethical business attitude but your flawed character. Why don't you do something constructive so that thousands of people can stop complaing of you dishonesty. I've wasted enough time with klamparxidia like you. FOCUS ON YOUR BUSINESS YOU FOOLS

• La
    lagal20 Nov 29, 2012

You excel in breaking the law when it comes to fraud and privacy. Your customers are your attackers. I am from the US but I doubt anyone around the world cares about US Law when it comes to being ripped off by Netfashionavenue. Staff and owner comments clarify the dodgy facade that tries to justify the policy that no one in the world gives a darn about FOOLS

Cat227 Dec 02, 2012

@ Mike'savenue - How could you be so stupid?? How can you not realize that you are just further damaging your business by writing all this? Or is your head really that messed up that you think what your doing is perfectly fine? Would you like to spend hundreds of dollars on a product and never receive it? Would you like that company then posting your personal details all over the internet like you have done to Toula because you were angry that you just spent HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS and some thief has just gone and taken it without following through with providing the goods???? You talk about how we as customers are breaking the law by posting on a website with an opinion on your business, however you broke the law way before any of us did...YOU DID NOT PROVIDE THE GOODS AFTER MAKING A SALE!!! THIS IS THEFT!

mike'savenue Dec 04, 2012

Dear Cat227

All customers receive what they pay for. Some receive it right away if item is in stock, some receive the goods later which those cases are special orders items. Is all clarified in our terms and conditions...Also Cat227 if you have not shop with us please refrain yourself from comments as you obviously have no clear understanding of the terms and conditions.

mike'savenue Dec 04, 2012

Dear Lagal 20,

No one is being ripped off...furthermore US laws do apply when the international customer comes to us as the transaction takes place in USA. So please refrain yourself from comments as you obviously have no clear understanding of the terms and conditions, and do not call us names as we do not call you names. thanks you and Happy Holidays

Cat227 Dec 04, 2012

Dear Mike
    But I have shopped with you, and it was the WORST shopping experience of my life. I know all about your thieving policy. What you can't seem to admit is that you blatantly lie to your customers like me, telling me it'll be in the UK within 2 weeks. So what happened there mike? How did my order that should have been there in two weeks, in time for my wear by date, turn into a special order item huh?? Because one minute it was two weeks then it was going to be another two weeks...and it has dragged on and on and on for MONTHS. You think your stupid policy and terms and conditions can protect you from anything, you think you are invincible from being touched by anyone internationally, is that why you do it to us Mike? But let me tell you, you are not invincible, what you are doing is against the law in the United States too! And we will call you names if we damn well want to you stinking thief, you may not have called us names, but you have STOLEN OUR HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS!

mike'savenue Dec 05, 2012

Dear Cat227,

Please let me know your order number then so that I can take a look and see what is going on with your order and help you with any issues. Every story has 2 sides so is my turn to be able to respond to your comment. Further more I still have the right to claim that we have stolen anything. Will be waiting for you to contact me so I can serve you with your order. thanks, Mike

mike'savenue Dec 06, 2012

Our conversation started when you responded under Hambie...so you are repeating the same comments there and here and another time...
    Also how I am suppose to make sure you are not making this up? I went back through our files ad we do not have such case... Order from UK? Making statements like
    "it's either a fake knock-off of the real thing or its damaged" you need to be able to back that up. All items we sell are 100% authentic and we are listed on the designers websites as an authorize retailer therefore you see you are trying to damage our reputation and cause us defamation. Don't worry we have open a case with complaints board and we will be able to track you by your IP address.
    Yes we do have a legal department and from that point I will refer this case to them. thank you

Cat227 Dec 06, 2012

Haha god you talk a load of rubbish. Complaints board wont give you my IP address, I have the right to say what I am saying on here, and building a case against me?? with what information! You say you dont know and couldnt figure out who I am, what a joke! Just because you are an authorized retailer does not mean you cant and dont conduct in shady business, which so many of us have discovered you do. I find it funny that you think you scare people using your 'legal department', when really you are just further causing damage to your business, considering you say this to every customer! If you werent a dodgy business you would just ignore it and get over it, obviously youre concerned that the cops are finally going to hound on you sooner or later.

mike'savenue Dec 07, 2012

There is limits of what you an say. You cannot make accusations that are untruthful and damaging to someone else...Yes being an authorize retailer means what we sell is AUTHENTIC which is in controversy with your statement above. So it appears that you are the dishonest person...Also it further shows me that you have an agenda which such agenda's that are defamation of the truth are not protected by the freedom of speech and therefore we are untitled to the IP address...

• Tu
    Tubliener Dec 26, 2012

I hate the return policy.